Chapter 11

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

’Oppaaa, Am I pretty? Is my face red?’’

Yonghwa was pissed, he didn’t want her to be so out of control, but before he could answer, she was right next to him, looking every bit like the twinkling lights in a blanket of snow. She looked beautiful, with her slightly red cheeks, her lips red from the cold, her eyes shiny and hazy, and her being more relaxed than her usual stiff self.

‘’Um, no you look ugly’’

‘’Then why are you staring at me like that?’’

‘’Like what?’’

‘’Like you want to kiss me!! ’’

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa was feeling hot, not that he didn’t enjoy her closeness, but she was way too close, too close for comfort, and worse she wasn’t in her senses. He just couldn’t let her carry on like this.

*waah, look at her winking at me * , he turned to get a napkin to wipe the sweat forming on his forehead and he suddenly turned and felt dampness on his lips.

Seohyun had taken the plunge.

Yonghwa had frozen. All these years he had imagined how warm and soft her touches would be and now that this was happening, he was frozen.

Damn you Jung Yonghwa!!!

Flashes of the past were dancing in front of his eyes.

Seohyun and him near the river bank exchanging new rings.

Her glorious backside in the kitchen when she was making him Ma in the kitchen.

Seohyun glowing in the wedding dress.

Her eyes shining in sincerity during Niigata duet.

Her cheerful smile when she looked at him, with pink patches on cheeks.

Tears trickling down her beautiful face, because of him.

And that’s when it happened.

He kissed her back.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Jessica was walking heavily. No,  she was stomping her heeled foot , nose upturned, eyebrows furrowed and forehead creased in fury.

Seulong was lazing around on the couch of the hotel suite, with Jinwoon and JoKwon watching their sister-in-law parade from left to right and right to left. Meanwhile Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri along with Victoria had fallen asleep in the master bedroom.

‘’Sica, why don’t you sit down? You’ll tire yourself out!’’ , Seulong gently chided her.

‘’Hyungsoonim don’t worry, I’m pretty sure they are okay! Yonghwa is very protective of Seohyun’’

‘’Jinwoon-ah don’t take Yonghwa’s name right now’’ , Seulong whispered urgently to the maknae.

‘’Why can’t we take Yonghwa hyung’s name?’’ , Jokwon asked in high pitch, not realising that Sica’s anger was hotter than lava right now.

He suddenly flinched when he heard a loud shriek from the usually elegant woman before him.

‘’BECAUSE THAT BLOCKHEAD BETTER BE CAREFUL WHEN I SEE HIM NEXT’’

‘’JESSI STOP YELLING , WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE’’ , Tiffany yelled from inside.

‘’Jessica Jung, that is no way to talk about my best man’’

‘’You!!! How can you take his side right now?’’

‘’Why can’t I? He did nothing wrong, did he?’’

‘’He broke my maknae’s heart. Reduced her being to lifeless dust. That’s what he did. He rejected Seohyun, never ever realised his feelings. Those, in my book are the makings of an arsehole’’

‘’Wait What? Yonghwa rejected Seohyun? Jessica , what are you talking about?’’

‘’Hyungsoonim, that is not true at all. Is that what Seohyun told you guys?’’ , Jinwoon piped in.

‘’Hyunnie was the one who rejected Yonghwa hyung’’, JoKwon supplied with a deadpan expression

‘’Kwon-ah sshh’’

‘’No, let him finish oppa. JoKwon-ssi finish what you were saying.

‘’Ne, 6 years ago, Yong hyung proposed-

‘’OhMiGod I cannot sleep with this shouting, Jessica Jung you!!!’’ , Tiffany came out of the bedroom, and Sunny followed her, eyes bleary and forehead creased in annoyance.

‘’Yah stop interrupting. Yes, go on JoKwon-ssi’’

‘’Ne, so he Asked Seohyun-ssi to be his-

JoKwon’s animated story was interrupted by a shrill ringtone, which happened to be Jessica’s phone.

’Oh mianhe, its Krystal’’ , she shot him an apologetic glance.

‘’Hello, Krys?’’

‘’UNNIEEEEEEEE OHMIGOD OHMIGOD UNNIE’’

‘’Wae??? Why are you so hyper? , Jessica shot everyone a confused look.

‘’Jessi, put it on speaker’’ , Tiffany whispered and hi-fived Seulong and Sunny.

‘’Unnie, guess what just happened. Just guess, don’t ask me to tell you’’

‘’Krystal Jung, I am in no mood to play dumbcharades with you. Either tell me or hang up’’

‘’Aigoo, you are no fun’’

‘’Are you telling me or what?’’

*sigh* ‘’ Fine, OHMIGOD OPPA KISSED ME . LIKE REALLY LIP ON LIP. OHMIGOD UNNIEEEEEEEE’’

‘’Hahahaha congratulations baby sister-in-law’’

‘’Wait why do i hear our brother-in-law congratulating me?’’

‘’Because you are on speaker phone Soo-Jungieeeeeee’’ , Tiffany chimed in laughing merrily

‘’Ha?! Ah ottokeeee’’

‘’Krystal who are you talking to?’’, they heard a deep voice in the background.

‘’Oh unnie, gottago’’

Jessica hung up the phone with a blend of mixed emotions on her face ranging from amusement to anxiety.

‘’Okay can I now continue?’’ , JoKwon asked, snapping his fingers in annoyance.

‘’Yo continue’’ , she laughed at him only to gape at her phonescreen.

‘’Ohmigod, Guys?!’’ , Jessica’s eyes rounded in amazement as she read an e-blast on her phone.

‘’What?’’ , Seulong snatched the device from her grasp and chuckled in amazement before reading the content, ‘’ SNSD maknae and CnBlue’s leader spotted on a winter date in Namsan?’’

‘’Namsan? Why were they in Namsan?’’

‘’Omooo, look at Yonghwa holding her hand!!!’’

‘’Waah, hyung is daebak!’’

‘’Does CnBlue know?’’

‘’Does our CEO know?’’

‘’Oh snap!! This girl has a lot of explaining to do’’.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Seohyun had never felt this never ending urge before, and embarrassingly indeed, she was enjoying it. Sure, she had forced herself on him, knowing well she couldn’t resist this moment. Bad judgment or not!

And her stony need had turned her world in a blob of mush, when he had kissed her back, easing her eerie mind which had run away from everything to with the R word. He was making her crazy, taking control of the situation and coaxing her lips to grant access. But she wasn’t going to let him win! Not this time. She wanted the control, she was scared of losing it. Biting his lower lip, she smiled when he moaned.

Damn you Jung Yonghwa!

Her mind backflipped when he suddenly yanked her closer and dominated their war of control. No one was important.

It was only Yonghwa and Seohyun.

 Seohyun and Yonghwa.

Seohyun and Yonghwa.

Seohyun had fallen deeply in love . If this wasn’t love, then what was?

His kisses became soft and gentle, their fingers trailing each other’s faces, caressing his nose, her cheeks, his jawline, her hair.

They broke apart after what seemed like ages. Breathing heavily into each other’s faces, fingers intertwined on the side, his eyes gazed deeply at her, black with emotion. Her eyes, liquid chocolate looked at him with fervent adoration.

His eyes trailed downwards, drinking every bit of her beauty, and settled on her swollen lips. His mouth twitched in amusement and She blushed heavily.

He pecked her cheek, causing her to blush and look downwards.

He chuckled when he saw her looking downwards, and flushed cheeks.

He wanted to sweep her off her feet and tell her how much he loved her, but at that moment he wasn’t capable of talking. All he wanted to do was , look at her, savour her.

Her alcohol had worn off, was this why she couldn’t meet his eyes? Her heart felt warm, so did her fingers. She suddenly felt someone tugging on them, when she realised she was still sitting in lap, and he was still looking at her. No, he was staring at her, he was coming closer, she could feel him breathe on her neck, when suddenly she felt his phone vibrate.

Annoyed, he checked the screen, only to scoff at the name blinking on it. Obviously, Jungshin was the only who disrespected his personal space.

‘’Wae Lee Jungshin?’’

‘’Hyung! How can you disappear like this? You didn’t even take our calls!!!!’’

Yonghwa felt annoyed, but he was aware of Seohyun staring at him and he didn’t want to lose his cool in front of him.

‘’Ok sorry, I didn’t realise I had any calls from you guys. Now what’s the matter? Why are you calling me for the four hundredth and eighty one time?’’

‘’Don’t jest at me. Do you have any idea that the internet has gone crazy? You and Seohyun are trending again. Minhyuk’s dad called us and told us you are in his restaurant. Stay there and don’t move. Paparazzi has swarmed the place.’’

Seohyun squirmed closer to listen to what the latter was saying, only to freeze at the word she despised the most in the entertainment world.

Paparazzi.

Damn.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

Hello :D I was gone too long, but I was so sick. Damn I hate Winters, all the cold and everything :|  To everyone who is enjoying the holiday season, hope you had a nice Christmas :)

This was maybe the chapter you gogus were waiting for :P So, they kissed * throws confetti*. This is the first time I have ever written a kissing scene. Darn , my toes are still curling at the fluff :P Did I do well? :P

Do read, comment and let me know :D

And to everyone who subscribed and upvoted... I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSS  <3