Chapter 13

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

In a snowy, yet beautiful studio , stood a pale skinned woman in a white dress so pristine , that the soft blanket of snow would feel dull in comparison.

Five pairs of eyes were anticipating the full frontal view. Some were anxious while some were absolutely excited to see the Ice Princess in her bridal glory.

‘’Sica-ah, c’mon twirl around. We really need to see you’’, Taeyon half whispered and half screamed in her excitement.

‘’I can’t even speak. I’m totally gonna cry’’, Yuri sighed, while fixing the flowers in her hair.

‘’Why do I feel more nervous? ‘’ , Tiffany clasped her knuckles together in a prayer, looking beautiful in a pale pink gown.

‘’Imagine Tiffany on her wedding day’’, Taeyon giggled at the woman clad in pink, who had her hands on her chest, possibly attempting to calm herself, ‘’ She’s going to wear a pink wedding dress and forbid us to wear any of the pink’’ .

‘’Oh god! THAT topic is off limits. Concentrate on mao-mao today’’ , her sentence elicited a nervous giggle from the woman who befitted that name perfectly.

‘’Waah, now she’s laughing. Are you sure she hasn’t gone crazy?’’ , Sunny , who had just entered the luxurious suite, commented on the array of emotions on display.

‘’ Oh god, Krystal is gonna cryyy’’ , Sooyoung patted the youngest who was clad in hot pink while watching her eyes get shiny with possible water works.’’ Soo Jung-ie your make up will be ruined, and do you want your oppa to see you like this? ‘’

The last line made her dab her eyes, and smile at the tallest unnie with dewy eyes.

’Unnie, I  can’t wait to see you’’ , She walked towards her elder sister, who was deep in thought while staring at the mirror.

With that Jessica turned around and faced her friends who looked just as nervous as her, just as emotional, just as awed. Their faces mirrored each other.

‘’What do you guys think?’’ , she asked her sisters who had momentarily gone numb.

‘’OMFG, NOW I AM GOING TO CRY’’, Sooyoung half shrieked  at the bride who was laughing at the latter’s reaction.

‘’Aw Soo’’, Sica blew her a kiss, while wrapping her arms around her younger sister.

Just then, Yoona walked in with Minhyuk and Jungshin, who were carrying a box, while Yoona was carrying a plate of hot cakes.

‘’Waah, Sica unnie’’ , Yoona exclaimed upon seeing her sister fully  clad in bridal couture.  The latter just stopped in their tracks.

‘’Noona, you look beautiful’’ , Minhyuk walked towards her and took her hands in his, while the bride gave him wink, and nudged her sister who had gone stiff in her embrace.

‘’Thank you guys. Just thank you so much’’

‘’Oh boys, here comes the bridal hormones’’

‘’Shin-ah close your mouth baby. Just look at noona’’

‘’Ah , ofcourse, but today’s star is Sica noona’’, he gave Sooyoung a peck on the cheek and proceeded towards the bride.

‘’LOL, Soo got Trolled’’ , Yoona hi-fived Krystal.

‘’I’m gonna punch you so bad, and show you all the stars you need to see’’

‘’Jungshin-ah, give her the box’’ , Minhyuk said to his brother,rescuing him from Sooyoung’s wrath who quickly  opened the box and chuckled at Jessica’s reaction.

‘’Oh, now I’m really going to cry’’ , Sica handled the tiara in the box lovingly, half sobbing and half laughing.

‘’Seulong hyung’s mother sent this for you. She’s going to come visit you in a bit, but she wanted us to present this to you. It’s a family heirloom’’.

At the word ‘’heirloom’’ , all the ladies scurried forward to get a closer look, passing the exquisite headgear from hand to hand and exclaiming at its beauty.

‘’Okay ladies, hand it over and help me put it on’’ , Jessica squeeled in giddy happiness.

While everyone was gushing over the tiara, 2 people had wordlessly disappeared from sight.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Seohyun was busy coordinating and going over the final details with the wedding planner and the managers, instructing and asking them appropriate questions. She was dressed in a rosy pink gown, with a beautiful diamante belt over the empire line. She looked nothing short of a goddess.  Only, it was Yeoshin Sica’s day, and not hers.

At the last thought, her fingers involuntarily trailed over her lower lip, as she recalled that night 3 days ago. What an unexpected turn of events. How can something so simple as 2+2 become as complex as a quadratic equation?

Gently handling the Purple orchids, she was brought back to present day, when she saw 2 people trying to run away to a shelter. Krystal was blushing and laughing at Minhyuk, while he was busy scanning the area for full privacy, when he caught Seohyun staring at him in an amused grin.

‘’Oh Seororo’’, Minhyuk scratched his neck in sheepish embarrassment while Krystal kept on chuckling, her flaming cheeks complimented her dress.

‘’Shouldn’t you be helping out your sister?’’ , Seohyun teased the pair, while asking Krystal who was covering her eyes and trying to release her fingers from Minhyuk’s grasp.

‘’And shouldn’t you be looking for someone else?’’ , Minhyuk counter-questioned her.

‘’Go Kang Minhyuk. You’re getting on my nerves’’ , she waved a dismissive hand at them.

A lovely smile set on her features as she saw Minhyuk smirk at her and take Krystal away on their personal saunter.

She suddenly gasped when a pair of arms s around her waist from behind. She dared herself to not turn around. She won’t look back.

‘’Seohyun-ssi I can’t concentrate because of you’’ .

‘’Really? ‘’

‘’Really’’.

‘’Why?’’

‘’Guess?’’

‘’Shiro’’.

‘’You can’t be a brat right now. You look way too pretty at this moment’’.

‘’Just this moment?’’

‘’Hm, just this moment’’.

‘’Ah opppaaa!! ‘’ , She turned around and gave him a stink eye, ‘’how can you say that to me?’’

‘’Wae? It’s the truth’’.

Seohyun had recently learnt that he was very weak to her aegyo.  She decorated an orchid twig on his hair which was moussed back and made him look extremely dashing.  He looked at her with questioning eyes.

 A Busan man was way manly for something like flowers.

‘’There! Now you look as lovely as me in this very moment’’.

‘’Really? ‘’

‘’Hm. But just this moment’’.

‘’What about the other moments Joo-Hyun ssi?’’

‘’The other moments? Well you are my Yong.’’

He caressed her nose and gave her a fleeting peck on the lips, only to deepen it. Their blissful moment was annoyingly interrupted by 2 squeeling voices.

‘’Aw, you think we can click this and display it at their wedding?’’

‘’Or we could simply blackmail them when we want something’’.

‘’Yeah, more than sweet, it looks like they are gonna eat each other up’’                .

‘’Look they even tune loud voices out when they are like this’’.

‘’Should we shout?’’

‘’Naw, Let them pucker up’’.

‘’Aniya, I’m going to shout’’.

‘’Oy! Yongseo bubu , is this how you arrange the wedding hall?’’ , Hyoyeon and Yuri along with Jonghyun  had raided on their bliss. Concidently they were their biggest fans.

‘’And Seohyun-ah, wipe your mouth. Yonghwa ate your lipstick’’ , Yuri pointed out while doubling with laughter.

‘’Kwon Yuri ssi, I’m going to have my revenge soon’’, Yonghwa retaliated back while wiping his face, refusing to feel embarrassed.

’Hyung, i don’t think you are in any position to say that right now. Am I right Jessu-ssi?’’ , Jonghyun winked at Seohyun making her extremely shy.

‘’Yah, stop winking at her!’’

‘’You should leave Seohyun alone and go see Seulong hyung. He’s hyperventilating about something like forgetting his vows or tripping after seeing Jessica’’ ,  Jonghyun pulled his brother away trying to repel the invisible magnets that were pulling him towards Seohyun.

‘’What trip? Is he the one wearing that dress? ‘’ , Yonghwa straightened his pink bowtie and looked on his side, watching her clean her chin with caution. This is what he loved about her. One moment she was so careful and shy over everything, and in the blink of the eye she would take the reigns in her hands.

’I’ll be back. Don’t look at any groomsmen while I’m gone’’.

‘’Aish, really he won’t change ever. Will he? Still a kid!’’ , Hyoyeon tssked at the love lorn fool who refused to leave their maknae alone, fearing the oxygen will eat her up.

‘’She won’t. She has the best man in her grasp’’ , Yoona entered the scene with Tiffany and winked at her handsome fiancé.

‘’Oh that’s right Yoong’’ , Yonghwa hi-fived the girl and smirked at Jonghyun who was scrutinising him.

‘’Who are you calling ‘Yoong’ ?’’ , he pushed his brother while escorting him out by his arm.

‘’Who are you to wink at Seohyun?’’

‘’It was a non-romantic wink hyung’’

The girls laughed at the silly argument between the two brothers and scattered around checking for any last minute messes.

‘’It’s going to be a very memorable wedding’’ , Hyoyeon gushed at a flower arrangement which was being tweaked around by Seohyun.

‘’I have a feeling, this won’t be the only memorable wedding Hyo’’ , Tiffany and Yuri hugged their blonde sister while smiling knowingly.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

Oh well hello guys <3 I know I havn't elaborated about what happened in the previous chapter, but that part is coming soon i the following update. I just needed to get out of the bachelor's night LOL and get on with their wedding. This was a happy chapter because I'm feeling super happy and cosy today, so no wierd cliff hangers. Are you guys loving it or what? Although you do have an idea about what happened right :P but dontcha worry, I'll be back :P

Oooh i was so engrossed reading some newbie writers and their yongseo stories and I felt so bad omg... because my newbie writing :P but i still try right?

Also I LOVE LOVE LOVE Yongseo school/college genre fics :D  So i'm gonna write a mini series called the Seven Sins Of Love. Do check it out, i posted the character map and description yesterday :D I'm gonna update that one soon too ^^ here is the link --->  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/635245/seven-sins-of-love-cnblue-snsd-yongseo-yonghwaandseohyun

Meanwhile, enjoy this chapter and comment :D

I'll be back with another update soon :)