Chapter 2

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

‘’Sorry, I’m late’’ .

Everyone turned to discover the source of that baritone, only to find a handsome man clad in black smiling sheepishly, his eyes fixated on the spotlight that made her look even more divine.

The lights turned back on, and everyone reached over to greet the best man.

‘’ Dude, seriously how can you come this late? Do you know the kind of stories Changmin hyung told about me? , Seulong gave his best man a side hug and shook his head in disapproval.

‘’Mianhe, i just landed from Jeju Island, besides I would have totally encouraged hyung to spill more about you’’ .

‘’Yahhhh, what about our bromance?’’

‘’Wae? What are best friends for? ‘’

The latter winked at him, greeted the other guests and bowed at Seohyun , who was standing awkwardly,without batting her eye lids.

‘’Mianhe, I just ruined your performace. Forgive me for being so thoughtless.’’

‘’Kwenchana Seohyun-ah, unnie still wants to listen to you’’ , Jessica blew a kiss to her maknae, knowing well that the song would now be more for the man sitting besides Seulong than for her, hiding a smirk, she gestured to everyone to make Seohyun sing.

Joo-hyun- ah, C’mon!

Sister-in-law we are waiting for our present.

Unnie fightingggg!!!

 Seohyun POV :

Her mind was a blur of emotions. This was the moment that she had been avoiding for the past 6 years.  Nevertheless, now was not the time to dwell on fruitless romances.

Wait, what?   Romance?   Pfshh as if!!!

‘’Ne, as i said, I’ll be singing Endless Love. This is Jessica unnie’s favourite song and she told us that when she met Seulong oppa for the first time, she was about to perform this on stage ‘’. 

Jonghyun started strumming his guitar...

My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right

My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

                                     

*Seohyun closed her eyes, afraid of making eye contact with the man before her*



And I
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do

                            

And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Oh, yes you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives had just begun

 

*a slight tear escaped her eyes *
Forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

And love
I'll be a fool for you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Whoooooa, you know I don't mind

'Cos you
You mean the world to me
Oh, I know
I know I found in you
My endless love

 

* She opened her eyes and saw everyone revelling in the attention of their blissful love life, whereas only one person maintained a direct gaze on her*

Oooooooh
And love
I'll be that fool for you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
 you know I don't mind
And yes
You'll be the only one
'Cos no one can't deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love
My endless love

 

*Applause* Jessica stood up and gave Seohyun a big bear hug and wiped the slight dampness and whispered something in her ears.

Aigoo, So much love on the stage~ Girls don’t forget us, Yoona jumped from her seat and went to the stage to hug her two sisters.

‘’Yah Yoona- ah, did you only go to the stage  because Jonghyun was there?’’ , Hyoyeon cheekily asked the second maknae, who was now red in the face because she was caught red handed (or cheeked lol). Jonghyun gave a (handsome) dimply grin and  gave his girlfriend a peck on the cheek .

‘’Noona, why do you even ask her if you already know her mind so well’’ , Jonghyun decided to join Hyoyeon too, only to receive a big smack on his arm from Yoona.

’Jonghyun-ah , don’t you know how bad noona feels , why don’t you two get married while you’re at it?’’

Everyone laughed, making the jongyoon couple blush.

‘’Arasso, as soon as Sica noona throws her bouquet at Yoona, I’ll marry her that very moment ‘’ , Jonghyun added while winking at everyone, and elbowing Yoona, who had now buried her face in his chest because of embarrassment.

‘’Hyung can I be the best man then? ‘’ , Jungshin walked to his brother, and gave him a bro thump, ‘’Yonghwa hyung, beat us all for this wedding’’ , he added while pouting to his eldest brother who was now smirking.

’Totally, Yonghwa hyung even beat my kkap powers’’ , Jo Kwon mused , making everyone laugh.

‘’Yahh, what will you do with the best man title? You can’t even propose to me! ‘’ , Sooyoung stood up and acted dramatically, making everyone double with laughter, ‘’ be my man first, and then be his best man’’ , she crossed her arms and widened her eyes ,making Jungshin weak and sheepish.

‘’Soo, I have to earn a lot of money first, I promised your appa and unnies that I will never starve you.’’

‘’Minhyuk – ah, how much do you earn? ‘’ , Sunny suddenly turned to the cute drummer (isn’t he?!) , making his eyes twinkle playfully.

He put his arms around Sunny, and whispered , ‘’ Enough to feed you for the rest of your life’’ , making Sunny blush and hit him, because her plan had backfired on her, earning her laughter from every guest and a piercing glare from Krystal.

‘’Yahh Soo Jung-ah, stop murdering Sunny in your mind’’ , Victoria suddenly said, making Krystal  red in the face.

Among all the chit chat, only two people were conversing with each other, with their eyes.

S – How can you suddenly show up?

Y- Did you ever stop looking so beautiful?

Seohyun was conscious of the way he was staring at her, she even spilled some water while drinking. Her cheeks burned hot.

She turned to look directly at him. His  black eyes enticing and shiny.

S- Did you know ...

Y- In these past 6 years

.

.

.

S and Y- I have never stopped thinking about you!

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

Okay so this is the second chapter, There isn't any fruitful YS interaction , but enough to make your hearts flutter :P

I wanted to make the pace slow and not too fast and unrealistic. Yes people, ofcourse its Yonghwa who was late :D and imagine Yonghwa as the handsome Park Seju, in his all his business suit hotness O.O.

Will try and write Yonghwa POV in the next chapter. This dinner might go on or not ;)

And whoaaa, i never realised so many of you subscribed :D neomo gomawooooooooo.. big tight bear hugs to everyone of you :D :D

So tell me how you liked this :D, I even skipped lunch to write this chapter because of the sudden idea that popped into my head hehe ..

Also CNSD intearctions..I know I'm lacking , but since its very new to me, i will do my best :)

Comment after you read :) each comment makes me so happy!!