Chapter 10

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

It had been 2 hours since they had gone missing from an impending sidewalk brawl, that was threatening to spill even further, and here they were, away from public glares and misgivings.

Away from the scrutiny.

Away from the world.

 Just them two.

Even though they were very much in the heart of Seoul, but so high above, that the stars in the sky could be seen in their eyes. Such was the rush of their affection for each other’s company.

Yonghwa couldn’t help but smile at the childlike amazement Seohyun was showing. formed an O , as if she had never seen snow in Seoul.

‘’Yah, close your mouth’’, he gently nudged her her arm.

‘’Waah, I never realised how pretty our city really is’’.

‘’You are prettier, Joo-Hyun ah’’

‘’There you go again. Have I ever been ugly to you?’’ , she stuck her tongue out at him, amused at his feeble attempts to liven the mood again.

‘’Never. From the day you were born-‘’

‘’Eyy, choding has never seen me when i was born’’

‘’Your mother showed me your childhood pictures’’ , he smirked at her.

’Bwo? When? Haw , she didn’t show you my first beach vacation pictures, did she?’’ , Seohyun asked as a small crease formed between her eyebrows.

He chuckled at her innocence, and smoothed her forehead with his fingers before speaking , ‘’That was quite a bikini Seohyun ah’’ .

‘’Yahhh !!!! ’’

‘’Yah? Manners Miss Seo, I’m still your oppa’’ , he crossed his arms and continued, ‘’ besides not everyone can carry a Keroro bikini with the same panache as you’’ .

She chuckled, her face peachy, and eyes smiling.

‘’Those were the days, when I could saunter around in a cartoon swimsuit’’

‘’You could still saunter around Hyunnie’’

Seohyun rolled her eyes, and stood brushing her knees.

‘’Thats it, I can’t stay with this byuntae any longer, I’m going to ride the cable car’’

‘’Cable car? Its late to ride one, lets go ride something else’’

‘’Shiro’’

‘’How on earth did you turn into a brat? You were always so polite’’

‘’Yah Seohyun, wait up. Think carefully about the ride. Are you sure you don’t want to go eat some galbi instead? Or Seolleongtang? Ah jinjjaaaa’’

He followed Seohyun through the long flight of stairs, sulking. He hated riding cable cars, the claustrophobia of being trapped in a glass box so high was nothing short of a nightmare. And here he was, trying to tame a drunk girl who thought she was being as adventurous as Indiana Jones.

‘’Waah, this car has glass flooring oppa’’

‘’Seohyun ah , let’s not do this’’

‘ Such a  wet chicken. Fine you wait out then’’

‘’Aniya, come out let’s go somewhere else’’

Seohyun presses the button to close the door while waving at Yonghwa, who immediately senses threat and obstructs the door , while getting inside.

The car started moving with Seohyun actually sitting on the glass floor and ogling at the twinkling city lights, suddenly she notices Yonghwa squirming in the corner while muttering some unintelligible prayers. Giggling silently, she moved closer to him.

‘’Aigoo, oppa are you praying?’’ , she giggled at his focussed expression, stopping when he glared at her.

‘’Why don’t you enjoy the beauty of Seoul while I pray for our safe landing’’-

He suddenly jerked at the sudden contact when he realised that Seohyun had put her arms around his shoulders and now was gazing  at him in amusement.

‘’Oh don’t mind me, keep praying. I’ll just look at you’’

‘’I’m handsome right?’’

‘’Conceited, actually!’’

‘’jjasshik, okay I’ll continue prayin—‘

Seohyun pecked his cheek , giving him a warm smile , she stood up and absorbed herself in the beauty of the snow laden towers.

Yonghwa put a hand on his cheek, his mind exploring various shades of pink. His eyes trailed towards the girl his heart sang for.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

At the CnBlue Dorm-

 

‘’I can’t reach his phone, it says unavailable’’ , Jungshin threw his phone on the table in frustration before throwing himself on the couch.

The three members along with Yoona, Sooyoung and Krystal had come over to the dorm, and were now sitting in the living room.

‘’Well both of them are together for sure’’

‘’How are you sure Krys? We never saw them leaving together’’

‘’Well actually I did see them leaving’’

‘’What? Then why didn’t you say anything? ‘’ , Minhyuk half yelled , half controlled his voice.

‘’Oppa, did you just shout at me ? ‘’ , Krystal exclaimed unhappily , her eyes getting watery and her face in Jonghyun’s lap.

‘’OMG, no one leaves my Jongie alone!!!   Soo-Jung ah get up’’ , Yoona huffed at the girl before her, and gave a mean glare to Jonghyun who loved seeing his girlfriend get worked up at silly things.

‘’Yoong its okay, leave her be’’

‘’Do you want us to break up?’’

‘’Can you guys give it a rest? We don’t have time to waste at the moment. Seohyun and hyung are missing, they could get into a scandal or worse , jeopardize their relationship with one another after so many years. If they get hurt again, it would wreck their careers and their hearts would be crushed and that would be the worst thing ever.Now our focus should be to get them together, if that is what is good for them— What?  Why are you guys looking at me like that?’’ , Minhyuk stared at the 5 pair of eyes who were eyeing him like a raving lunatic.

‘’Minhyuk, when was the last time you PMSed?’’ ,  Jungshin  asked the drummer with a poker face.

‘’I think 5 minutes ago’’ ,Sooyoung  gave  Minhyuk a deadpan stare .

‘’How the heck did you guys even fall for each other?’’ , Minhyuk scoffed at them and then met Krystal’s eyes, who was watching him softly.

Sighing, he turned to her and dropped to his knees to look into her eyes.

‘’Soo jung ah, don’t cry, I won’t shout at you. Promise’’ ,  Minhyuk gave her a sweet smile and it deepened at suddenly seeing her get perked up again.

’Young love is fascinating’’ ,  Jonghyun patted Krystal’s head and then gave Yoona a peck on the forehead to mollify her. There, 2 birds with 1 stone.

‘’Has Seohyun ever come clean about her feelings about our hyung?’’ ,  Jonghyun asked Sooyoung and Yoona.

‘’Well , she never really broached this subject, and whenever we try to weedle stuff out of her, she avoids the talk altogether’’ , Sooyoung sighed, ‘’Besides it would way too easy if she said she loved him’’ .

‘’Yonghwa’s subject never really came up until he appeared at Sica unnie’s rehearsal dinner’’ , Yoona piped up.

‘’How come? Did she never follow our news or see him in programs or concerts?’’ , Jungshin asked.

‘’That’s not possible , because she and Minhyuk practically became twins. Minhyuk ah, did she ever say anything to you?’’ , Yoona asked the drummer.

‘’She di-‘’ , Minhyuk suddenly saw Krystal sleeping on the couch, distracting everyone’s attention.

‘’Gosh, she drank too much today’’

‘’She looks pretty while sleeping’’

‘’I look prettier Jongie’’

‘’UNNIEEE’’

‘’NOOONAAA’’

‘’Aish jaebal, stop being so loud , you will wake her up’’ , Minhyuk hissed at his company and carried Krystal to his room.

‘’Speaking of love, when will they get back together?’’ , Jonghyun and Yoona shared a smile while looking at Minhyuk.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Finally they reached their destination and got off the cable car, much to Yonghwa’s relief. He curled his hands and stretched his arms in the cold winter air, feeling happy to have made it alive. Seohyun was, on the contrary, sulking.  She wanted to ride the car back to Namsan , but Yonghwa had managed to make things go his way, leaving her sulking. The alcohol had not fully escaped her system and this is why her emotions were heightened and actions were exaggerated. She was mad at him for taking her away, and he couldn’t seem to change her mood.

‘’Aha Seohyun ah’’ , He bumped into her playfully, but straightened up when he got a vicious glare.

‘’Hyu~un’’

‘’Joo-Hyun ie’’

‘’WHAT?’’

‘’Yah Why are you so mad at me anyways? We did ride the cable car, now oppa wants to eat and feed you too, otherwise your hangover will be the worst’’

‘’Shiro, I hate you oppa’’

‘’Let’s see if galbi can change your opinion about me. Kaja’’

He held her hand, causing her to gasp and forget her anger momentarily. Truthfully, Yonghwa had made the sudden contact unintentionally and unconsciously, but Seohyun’s reaction made me him aware of what he did and he mentally kicked himself , but he acted like nothing had happened and held her hand tightly , leading her to Minhyuk’s family restaurant.

After greeting the owner, he led her to the private room where everything was ready until a waitress arrived with 2 glasses and 4 bottles of Soju .

‘’I didn’t order any soju, there must be a mistake’’ , he responded to the waitress politely, before being cut off by Seohyun.

‘’I did, thank you. You have worked hard’’ , she said to the waitress who bowed and left them.

‘’Yah are you going to drink again?’’

‘’Yes I will’’

‘’No you won’t, you already drank a whole bottle of vodka. Just eat your food now!’’

‘’I’m not a child and you can’t stop me’’

‘’I said no Hyun, I don’t want you getting sick’’ , He gently chided her.

Seohyun was annoyed, he was acting like her father and she had just one way to make things go her way.

 The aegyo card.

She rounded her eyes and drew air into her cheeks, and her lower lip jutted out. Yonghwa parted his gaze from the grilled meat and looked at her, his eyes widening as he attempted to follow her actions. Her chocolate brown eyes were shiny and and her face looked like melted white chocolate.

What? White chocolate!?

He shook his head and stared at her sternly, not falling into her feeble aegyo trap. Only to sigh and close his eyes when she started making little puppy sounds. When he couldn’t ignore the situation longer, he opened his eyes and shook his head before speaking.

‘’Arasso,  just one round.  Stop whimpering’’

She winked at him, leaving him to smile like a love sick fool.

She poured him a glass and while he downed that in one shot, she started drowning the bottle.

‘’Seo Joo Hyun, put that down!!! No no no, just give that bottle to me. I must be crazy to give in to you’’ , he wrestled the bottle away from her, only to find it empty and the woman clapping her hands in glee.

He stared at the bottle in disbelief, taking turns to look at her and then the bottle. Repeat. His brows furrowing until she broke his chain of thoughts.

‘’Oppaaa, Am I pretty? Is my face red?’’

Yonghwa was pissed, he didn’t want her to be so out of control, but before he could answer, she was right next to him, looking every bit like the twinkling lights in a blanket of snow. She looked beautiful, with her slightly red cheeks, her lips red from the cold, her eyes shiny and hazy, and her being more relaxed than her usual stiff self.

‘’Um, no you look ugly’’

‘’Then why are you staring at me like that?’’

‘’Like what?’’

‘’Like you want to kiss me!! ’’

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

Hello Hello Hellooooo :D It has been so long, but exams ended late :|

This is the 10th chapter, i made it longer than the previous updates, tried to make it fun, but idk if it really is fun :P

To everyone who subscribed and upvoted .. a big thank you to everyone :D 107 subscribers is CRAYYYYY lol

Did you guys listen to PRESENT album :D Somehow those songs sound better in japanese, right? lol

and I saw Cheongdamndong 111 episodes, hahahah Jungshin fawning over Seju dearie lmao, and calling Jonghyun mayyonaise was the highlight xD

and Minhyuk talking about Krystal burned my fangirl heart :| i cant ship my lovely with anyone, no matter how pretty he looks with Krystal. Who agrees with me?

Also, to everyone who reads this fic, leave a comment please :) It inspires me to write better and to know what you guys want from this story :) Constructive comments, and criticisms are most welcome.

Lol i'll stop my banter now xD

Also, I finished Irresistible, I will continue posting more one shots so don't worry :) to everyone who hasn't read my MinStal one shots, do read them :D  

Link -   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/567903/irresistible-cnblue-fxband-kangminhyuk-krystaljung-romance-jongyoon-minhyukxkrystal

Thank you <3