Chapter 7

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

Yonghwa was trying to piece a composition stuck in head since morning. Hitting random notes and then scribbling on his notebook. No matter how frustrating finding a new tune was , it was the most satisfying activity for him. This song was not like his previous songs, about jilted love and women, this one was about hope and sunshine, the one that had been ignited in his heart once again. Suddenly his phone rang, echoing sharply in the quiet room.

‘’Yoboseyo?’’ , He answered the call.

‘’Hyung, the scene at Theos is all set up,you just have to bring Seulong hyung there’’ , Jinwoon  answered.

‘’Arasso, leave it to me, he will be surprised. Oh and I asked Changmin hyung to bring the props, remind him’’

’I will, and they are all ready. It’s going to be exciting. See you later hyung’’

Yonghwa hung up the phone and let out a huge sigh. He had no time to finish his piece, because it was the bachelor party tonight and they were planning an exciting get away for Seulong, for his last single days.

With a final glance at the lyrics, he went to get ready for the party, because being the best man, he had other stuff to take care of.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

’Okay Seohyun-ah, what happened at the coffee shop last night?’’

Everyone looked at Seohyun, while she looked at Jessica, a nervous bubble rising in her chest.

‘’Ottoke  arasso?’’                     

‘’I just know, Seulong , Tiffany and I went there last night too. We saw you two’’

‘’You two? Who were you with last night? ‘’ Hyoyeon and Yuri asked Seohyun in a confused unison

‘’Yonghwa oppa’’

‘’What? How did you end up with him?’’

‘’Omo Did he say that again? EEEEEEEEE I love YongSeo bubu’’

‘’Kwon Yuri sober the heck down’’

Seohyun hid her face in her palms, suddenly flustered and annoyed at Jessica for bring that up in front of everyone.

Hyoyeon gently took Seohyun’s palms in her hands, revealing her face and asked her softly, ‘’Are you okay? You seemed disoriented yesterday too, is he making you uncomfortable? If he is I can totally push him off a cliff’’ , making the maknae laugh.

‘’Unnie I’m totally fine. He would never do anything to perturb me’’

‘’So, what did he say to you unnie?’’ , Krystal asked her, half eager, half indifferent.

‘’YONGHWA IS SO HOT!!!’’ , Sooyoung who had drank half a bottle of Vodka because of her punishment, suddenly yelled from the living room, where she had passed out.

‘’Aish this troublesome beanpole’’ , Taeyon threw a cushion at Sooyoung who had again passed out.

‘’Is she dreaming about Yonghwa now? First Jonghyun oppa and now Yonghwa oppa!! Such a byuntae’’

‘’Forget Choi Soo for a mo, first tell us Seohyun, what did you guys talk about last night?’’

’Well, we just rambled about random things, talking about the last 6 years and our careers, and WGM, general stuff’’ , Seohyun mumbled, knowing well this wouldn’t satisfy her nosy sisters.

’And?’’

‘’What else?’’

‘’DID YOU KISSY VISSY HIM MAKNAEEEEEE ‘’

Victoria and Tiffany burst into laughter again at Sooyoung’s drunk talk. Seohyun was too annoyed to be amused at this point. She didn’t even know exactly whether what she said was right or wrong. She didn’t want to broadcast her internal battle in front of her unnies, she didn’t wanna seem weak and confused and naive. She was done being naive!

’Earth to Joo Hyun’’

‘’Well he told me he didn’t regret confessing to me’’

‘’And what was your reply?’’

*That I regretted losing him the most* ‘’Nothing unnie! I just couldn’t say anything’’

‘’Seohyun-ie, are you sure you don’t have any feelings for him? He pretty much seems in love with you still’’ , Taeyon held the maknae’s hands as she tried to figure out the latter’s actions.

Seohyun looked at everyone, and then stared at her reflection in the mirror.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Yonghwa walked up the stairs to the first floor and rang the doorbell. When the person he was looking for finally opened the door, his eyes shone like saucers upon seeing the quaint and quirky decor of the soon-to-be marital pad.
 

‘’Waah hyung, this is amazing!!’’

‘’I know right?! I’m so pleased with the final result. Sica is going to love this and we can have a cosy life here, and you know—‘’

‘’Yeah and i know you want to make a lot of babies here’’

‘’ Hahaha , This is why you’re my best man, we are always on the same page. Care for a beer?’’

‘’Actually I want something stronger tonight. C’mon let’s go hyung, make the most of your last single day’’.

‘’I can’t wait to be married Yonghwa. I hope you experience what I’m feeling right now. Wait here, I’ll go and quickly change’’ , Seulong patted and smiled warmly at his best friend giving him goo goo eyes.

Yonghwa slumped down at a plush armchair, appreciating Jessica’s luxurious taste in furniture and pondering over Seulong’s words. Did he know how much he wanted to be in his place, looking at her the first thing in the morning, hugging her, knowing that she is there in front of him, watching her sleep peacefully—

’I’m done, let’s go’’ , Seulong announced, looking dapper in a semi formal navy blue jacket, breaking Yonghwa’s train of thought.

They both drove off, talking merrily about the festive season and the reception, when they arrived at Theos.

’Very classy choice’’ , Seulong patted the latter’s shoulder, who was now wearing a smug smile.

They both entered the private lounge reserved by them, only to find Jo Kwon on the stage wearing a ridiculous feather accessory on his , like a brazillian dancer, Jungshin was swaying from the pole, Jonghyun, Jinwoon, Taecyon and Nichkhun were building a tower from shot glasses and Minhyuk, Changmin, Junho and Wooyoung were playing poker. The others were dancing and fooling around.

‘’Yo kids, where’s the party at?’’

‘’Yahhh, is this what i think it is?’’ , Seulong shouted with happiness at everyone.

‘’Let’s welcome the groom, shall we?’’ , Jinwoon revealed a huge banner which said- Last Fling Before The Ring- making everyone laugh. Kwon and Chansung handed everyone the props which were colourful funky glasses. They all settled around the plush sofas and started ordering food and drinks, determined to make the groom very drunk tonight, and just have a lot of fun, since they didn’t get many opportunities to socialise often owing to their schedules.

‘’Waah, it’s finally here Seulong, are you nervous?’’ , Nichkhun asked the groom to be , who was now being coaxed by Kwon to wear hot pink feathers.

’No way, I love her more than anything, I’m not nervous, there’s no reason to be’’

‘’I once married, it was fun and my wife made me nervous’’ , Kwon mused making everyone laugh and cheer for adam  couple, making him laugh as well.

‘’Yah my Sica is better than your wife’’ , Seulong smirked at his fellow member, making others gag at the ultimate mush.

‘’ah jinjja, I want to get married, but that will probably starve the whole of South Korea’’ , Jungshin hi fived Jo Kwon who was now vibrating with laughter.

Yonghwa was silent tonight, not being the usual mood maker that he was, he gulped his drink in one shot and asked for more.

’Whoa hyung, slow down’’ , Minhyuk nagged the leader, not wanting him to be wasted.

‘’Yonghwa-ah, is everything okay? You seem so silent tonight? ‘’

‘’He was grinning like an idiot last night’’, Minhyuk smirked at his leader.

’Wae?’’

‘’Yah say something’’

‘’By the way, We saw you last night with Seohyun. Are you still thinking about her?’’

At the last, Yonghwa’s eyes suddenly widened as he looked at groom to be . He sighed, letting the alcohol settle in.

’Yeah, I’m always thinking about her. I think she does too’’ , He said gulping another shot while a smile playing on his lips.

’Seolma’’

‘’Jinjja? What did she say last night?’’

‘’Did you and her...?’’

‘’Yah what are you suggesting? Yonghwa hyung isn’t a ert’’

‘’Arasso, I was just guessing’’

Chuckling at everyone’s reaction, he suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he picked it up and an unknown number was flashing. Answering it, he heard traffic noises and someone heavily breathing.

‘’Hello? Who is this?’’

‘’It’s me’’

Yonghwa felt his heart racing as he realised who’s voice this was.

‘’Seohyun?  are you alright? Why are you calling this late?’’

‘’I, err.. I wanted to say something. Can you see me?’’

‘’I’m coming’’.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

Double update today :D Yeah yongseo fics are a better way to distract me from Environmental Law!! Who made E-Law as a subject?! pfshhh total i tell you guys -_-

so , I'm kinda building up the plot, the next chapter will be slightly more entertaining, seeing as these 2 were boring :( sorry :( I'll do better! What do you think Seohyun has to say?

Read and comment ? :)