Chapter eight

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

Strange

“It seems that your journey is still not yet over, right?”

A man with such delinquent look spoke behind the latter who is busy carelessing the died flower infront of him.The man wore a tuxedo which perfect to his body and his hair quiet plain but it found it with perfect angle of his face. The man smiled at him along with his small eyes. The latter nodded and continue carelessing the dead flower. He just don’t know how to respond, he is thinking deeper how to explain what journey is leading him with someone who is clueless about his life. “Sunggyu, I thought you are inside the living room taking a cup of coffee with the members?” The man smiled at him, Sunggyu, seat besides him and glanced to the flower seem not been caring for weeks. The man smiled on the flower and as surprising, the flower suddenly bloomed back on its own. “Oh come on, Minhyuk. Your journey is still not yet over so don’t overpass yourself ahead and bloom like this flower.” Sunggyu gestured the flower who its blooming and glooming by its color. Minhyuk sighed at him, “You know, the flower is suppose to die and came back to life when you produce new seeds. It’s better if you should just let it be there.”  He said, picking up one petal to the flower. Sunggyu just looked at him, don’t even know how this guy turn out to be so rude with such fragile things. Sunggyu exclaimed “Minhyuk, tell me. Did someone notice your underneath?” With that, Minhyuk stopped looking at the flower, eyes widen and lips biting. How can he guest about that?

Sunggyu watched the surprise Minhyuk, he let out a sigh and speak ahead. “If you want, talk to me if you have nothing to say about it. It’s better if you rest for awh-“

“Yes, someone noticed that my underneath is unknown.” Sunggyu suddenly cut his mid-sentence when Minhyuk answered him. Sunggyu nodded and quickly moved closer to Minhyuk for his story. It’s 1st time someone noticed his shadow, how incredible it would be. Minhyuk took a deep sigh before proceeding to the story. “Sunggyu, its just...It’s too hard how i can explain him about this. The first time was a kid and now him. It’s just I am afraid of what things come out.” Sunggyu patted him quickly. “Tell me everything because no matter what everything will be fine.”


 

Yukwon played volleyball entire weekend. He needs to flush everything about just happened in Icheon, it’s really unbelievable yet can’t overcome how he has those kind of things. He blinked his small eyes as he toss the ball and spike it to the net. He is now panting after doing it so he went to the nearest bench and drink plenty of water inside his bottle. He slowly gaining more oxygen and he is a bit gain also energy. He stood to the bench and grabbed the ball from the ground, he looked at it deeply and think something other things or it will end to the same incident again. “Argh! Damn, why I can’t forget the scene so much?  Why I just can’t do something those times when I already notice it at first? Damn it.”

“Hey, this gym is closed. Why are you here?” Yukwon glanced to the door and saw a janitor with a mop on his hands. “Hey kiddo, you are supposed to be inside your house and cool yourself with such hard training you’ve got yesterday.” The janitor continued, starting to mop the floor. Yukwon nodded, he almost forgot that yesterday his older brother told their coach to torture him because of acting weird during practice game. He just scratched his hair before responding to the janitor, “It’s worth it, Ahjusshi. Since I am an idiot yesterday maybe I should just accept my faith and do best next time.” With such fighting spirit, his left hand started to ache a bit. “I told you, you should just go home.” The janitor can’t handle how he is so concern to Yukwon yesterday, he just can’t believe how this man manage handling those hard loadings. Yukwon pouted, and at the same time nodded to the janitor. “Ahjusshi, I am going home now. Thank you but first let me handle this mess I made.” Yukwon starting to pick some random balls on the ground, it would be bothersome if he ask the janitor to do it. “Hey, I can do it myself kiddo. Just go home now.” Yukwon only can do is to obeyed the janitor. “I am sorry, ahjusshi.” Yukwon quickly apologized when he grabbed his towel and put it on his head. He grabbed his bag and waved goodbye to the janitor.

The janitor started to picked up the remaining ball from the ball and putted inside the tray. After that, he mopped the sweats that Yukwon did earlier. Then he pushed the tray to the cabinet were the equipment of the balls are there. The janitor fixed himself up as he grabbed his mop and went outside the gym to lock it. He smiled secretly when he also noticed to the boy.

He felt his phone vibrated inside his pocket, and he grabbed it and clicked the dialed button. The janitor waited to whoever the person is calling him, as it begins to speak. The janitor smiled tenderly.

“So, how was it?” an unknown man spoke to his ears, devilish sound a bit. The janitor sighed before responding, “You idiot, you made me force to become a janitor just to investigate him. You bastard.” The janitor complained but in the end it worth it to know more about the boy. “So, Luhan can you tell me what you investigate?” the unknown man asked. Luhan undressed himself in ahjusshi form and back to his regular suit. He fixed his hair to back in cool mood and tied his tie. “Jaehyo, don’t do this things again ok?” he protested, still a bit mad to the man. He heared the man’s laughed and apology for being an to get more information. “Next time don’t worry.” When the man said that, Luhan curse at him. “Ok fine so, what did you investigate?” Luhan seem not amused the sound of Jaehyo’s tune, sound so serious to know more about this boy. He walked to the nearest building which no people are there and sit to the stoned bench which is almost to cafeteria.

“The light is so sportsmanship. I never thought that yesterday for me that I am incharge for doing s inside the gym like your orders. Damn, I will seriously you for doing this to my life.” Luhan can’t help his temper, its boiling like pretty hot.  How come someone will order him something like this? You will get mad of course. Luhan heared Jaehyo’s explanation about his role to the mission, on the other hand, Luhan agreed and just let it be. “Anyway, the kid is really on a . I never thought I will worry to him so much but anywho…” before he continued the report, he felt someone poked at him. He glanced first and saw Yixing who looked deep sorry. “What’s the matter, Lay?” Luhan asked, lifted one of his eyebrow. Yixing just smiled and looked to the ground with no motion. It felt seriously hurt him so badly. “Luhan, it’s just-“

“Lay, wait a second. I’ll be back ok?” Yixing felt himself more times hurt badly but he waited to Luhan to come. Yixing wonder what is the promotion about Luhan is being so busy these days. “Maybe I should peek on him.” With that, he rested his back to the big tree and heared the conversation to the other side of the tree.

“I saw something about the light, Jaehyo. It’s not just a regular things that I can see but its really freaking me out like hell.” Luhan explained how horrible he just saw earlier. It felt himself goosebump remembering it. “So what is it?” Jaehyo’s sounds seem interested to know the details. He is so ready for this to overcome something. Luhan bit his lips when he is saying it.

“The kid’s shadow is ing moving.”

 

“Moving?”

~~~~~

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I noticed that i am already 1 year here in aff XD unbelievable! But keep supporting me okay? Sorry that i am late updating this fic due in too much stress out of something. Anywho, please comment guys ^o^ i prefer comment and appreciatte your kind words. I love you~