Chapter fourtheen

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

Finding 'the light'

‘Minhyuk, promise me something.’

Tears fall coming to her eyes, slightly closing it deeper and sincerely. She hold her son’s shoulder and grip it. She doesn’t know what to do to make her son survive from this terrible sight. She bit her lips as it bleed down to her jaw, the boy saw that spoke her ‘mom…’ but then, her mother stop her and she sincerely smile like no other mother will see it. ‘Minhyuk, promise me.’ Tears suddenly turn into cries, she sob and sniff, she don’t know what to make a word for her son. Her son wipe the tears with his long sleeve and say, ‘mommy, don’t cry, daddy will come for dinner.’ He gave her mother a sweet warm smile. The mother hug her son tightly, tears fall to the shoulder, cuddling her son like there is no tomorrow. As she done, she face her son again with a face full of courage. With shakening lips and trembling body, she continued…

‘promise me to find ‘the light’ and get back here.’

 


 

“Mom…”

Minhyuk widen his eyes open, waking up to his dream. He looked to his side and saw that the clock is already passed 7 in the morning. He blinked several times as he realized he needs to deal with the mission. “Oh damn, I almost forgot.” He rubbed his eyes and yawned a bit. Grabbing a slipper under his bed and wear it. He slowly standing to his bed as he proceed to walk away the room. He was still wearing his plain t-shirt, long above pants and a towel to his shoulder. “Man, what just happen?” he recalled to his recently dream, a sight telling that his mother is making up a mission for him also.

He walked down to the stairs, thick wooden stairs that seem from the riches family design this or something. “How great” he said, when he stepped to the ground and saw the freaking 13 people inside the house. He sighed, “So, what is this mission all about?” he asked, sitting from the corner of the sofa were no one is sitting on it. One guy with fluffy hoodie jacket with black shirt and black pants, he looks like a leader from this organization. He also saw the 7 members he knows, he looked at Sunggyu with a cold look. Sunggyu fake cough to get gathered the attention of the awkward atmosphere.

“Morning, Minhyuk. So today is the first mission of you wanted to happen. This group that seems not familiar to you is called the ‘Best Absolute’ Organization under the highest rank company named ‘T.S.’ Along our company ‘Woollim’ they are the best among the rest. So about your mission…” After explaining few details about themselves and the related company. Minhyuk just sighed and not giving some business about their company, he just said, “Can we continue this?”

Yongguk looked at him with furious look, “hey boy, this guy just making an introduction for our organization. If you wanted to help then listen.” He said, staring at him. Minhyuk looked back to him but he don’t have the mood to fight like this, he just nodded and let Sunggyu to continue.

“Okay, regarness of this mission, the mission is called ‘find the light’ way back in Seoul, I guess you guys don’t mind right? This mission is easy peacey to finish it.” Sunggyu smiled at them, even thought the mission is really easy it would be harder for the group will contain this mission. “That’s it?” Himchan asked, enlightment showed to his face. Sunggyu agreed. “Then well then, let’s start this.” Daehyun added, walking to the door then Youngjae stopped him. Daehyun glared at him but Youngjae spoke, “Did you seriously think the mission carefully?” he asked, clueless Daehyun said no. “The mission is to find ‘the light’ and Seoul is a capital of South Korea and have cities and huge facilities. Do you think it’s easy for you, us 6 people find that person?” Daehyun furrowed his eyebrow and he answered, “I do not know what you are talking about.”

“Enough.” Suddenly Yongguk interrupted the atmosphere. He sighed to calm himself and looked at his place, then back to Minhyuk. He asked, “So Minhyuk, where do we start?”

 


 

“W-who are you guys?” Kyung almost froze to his standing, looking at 2 tall men to the house. He almost choked seeing them like a twin-tower people. The 2 men didn’t respond and still ask the same question, “Where is Yukwon?” Kyung barely didn’t respond also. Then one looking guy with the black hair bangs grabbed Kyung’s collar and asked once more, “Where is Yukwon?” with a madly tune.

“Why would I tell you?” Kyung defensed but he was choking due the gripped of the collar. The man grin his teeth and still keeping the hand of Kyung’s collar. “I guess we have no choice but to beat the crap out of you.” The other man warned him, fist starting to form. Kyung recalled what happen back then, those time flew away is getting back to his memories. A tears flow once again, he do not want this thing happen again and again. ‘Someone…’

“Kyung?” Coming from the back of the 2 men, someone spoke his name. Jiho…. He looked closely and saw Jiho holding a box of chocolate and a cute hello kitty plushie that came from Japan. He saw the helpless Kyunggie from the man he commands from the agency. “Jae-hyo-hyung?” Jiho almost don’t know what to do, the man standing there carrying his Kyung from his hand is the man that he follows.

“Jiho, what the hell are you doing? Help me beat this man so he can speak where is ‘the light’ in this place.” Jaehyo commanded, gripping the collar even more. Jiho saw Kyung choking to death, he is turning purple in this situation. But instead of helping, he punched Jaehyo with full anger to his blood. “What the , Jiho?” Jaehyo cussed, blood flowing to his lips. “Luhan, go get the boy.” Jaehyo commanded his fellow man, the man obeyed him as he attack Jiho. But Jiho ducked the attack then he punched Luhan’s face and fell to the grass ground. “What the hell Jiho? What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you are the member of the agency?” Jaehyo spitted, can’t help because he is so confused. Jiho protected Kyung by his back and he mumbled to Kyung, “Stay by my side, don’t worry. I’ll protect you.”

Kyung amazed to his words, its like those memories back then. “Jiho…” he pursed his lips as he nodded. Jiho looked at Jaehyo with the eyes he never seen. Jaehyo looked back at him. “Jaehyo-hyung, I never thought Taeil-hyung was right about you. Now I know why he leaves the agency just like that.” Jiho spoke to the man, smirking. Jaehyo furrowed his eyebrow of what the boy is saying. “What are you talking about?”

“Taeil-hyung said that you will kill ‘the light’ to save your family by your own good.”

~~~~~

A/N: Hello lovelies~ I finally updated again ^_^ I'm sorry been a short break but don't worry this story will get more updates sooner. Please, take support of it and do comments. Thank you so much.