Chapter two

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

'the light'

In Saturday morning, the volleyball boys started to practice for their game with Yonsei University this coming spring. The preliminary is almost near so they need to work hard to win this game. It’s almost 6 in the morning and still no sign of Yukwon around the gym. The team captain, Yushin who is his brother totally got worried to his little brother.  The team captain commanded his team to warm-up a bit, as they all obeyed, they all in their position and starting to stretch their body. Yushin walk towards the bench and grab his phone with his coat on it, he dialed his brother’s number. He put his phone to his ear and heared the ring sound which means it’s on. Yushin just kept listening to the ring sound, it seems no one is answering the call. He did it again but still failed. The team captain took a sighed how his brother totally a sleepy head. He put down his phone to go back in training but when he turn around, he heared his phone rang. Probably is him. He grab his phone quickly, when he put to his ear. He heared his brother saying something that is make no sense.

“What the hell are you talking about, kwon?” Yushin asked, getting a bit mad of what his brother doing. He heared a Japanese song from Yukwon’s room and he bet he watched too much anime last night. He hear another sound that seems stepping to the floor, too loud.  “Ah! Hyung!” with a loud voice, Yushin move his phone away because of how high Yukwon’s voice to his ear and back to his ear. “Hyung, I am sorry. I am watching Shingeki no Kyojin last night then Free, swimming anime after that Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Alchemist. I am sorry” Yukwon apologized, seem dressing up himself. Quickly as possible, he might not be on time today but he could do was to get on training today. Yushin just sigh and nod, he understand his little brother, his natural habitat. Yushin say goodbye to his brother with a quick note of hurry up to him, as he hung up the phone. He saw his team waiting for him to command what will do next. “We are going to practice in ball, so go get the cart and warm up again” he commanded, he grab a mineral water to the bench and sat down for a moment. He waited his brother in few minutes, but he didn’t come. It’s already a half of hour he wasn’t here, he took another sigh and stood up. He have no another time to wait him again, he is already a young adult. He can do it, its fine if he didn’t come as long is it important. He walked towards the cart to grab some ball. “Jongin, can you set a ball to me?”.


 

“What do you want from me?” In the edge of the street with few people are walking, the cars are peacefully drive the clear road and the birds chirping around the town. Yukwon standing infront of a guy infront of him, he was looking at him with a snake pupil eyes. Yukwon feel he recognize this man before, he just don’t remember where or when. He was wearing a blue and yellow jacket, a jean pants and his hair seems like a brown pointed hair. He looks like a gangster from different district, he is chewing a bubblegum. Whe he was done, he spilled it anywhere on the ground. He didn’t care if he violated the rules, he walked towards to Yukwon with his both hands swaying like he looks fun to him. “So you are ‘the light’ name is Kim Yukwon from block 1, right?” He asked as he stopped infront of him. With undescendant eyes, Yukwon only nodded in annoyance. He is now late in his training today, what a despite day for him. He just want to kick this man to his so he can go to his training, but his body don’t let him. He don’t know why he is acting like a prey here today. The guy observed him from head to toe, walking around and looking at every edge of the body. He saw a keychain that written ‘박경’ to his bag, the man widen his eyes and looked to Yukwon straightly. The man holding Yukwon’s two shoulder, smiling like crazy and trembling something inside his body. Yukwon furrow an eyebrow, he was surprise of what this guy just did.

“Y-you know Kyunggie? Park Kyunggie. The cucumber. Y-you know him?” The guy asked, his lips is trembling but manage to smile. Yukwon make another surprise look to him, he is now seem the one weird today. Yukwon removed his hand from his shoulder, he sigh is relief first before making a word to the guy. “Yes, yes and yes. I know Kyung, he is my best friend. It’s weird that you are acting like that and besides who are you and what do you want from Kyung?” He is a bit confused, he don’t know anything he somehow clueless of what is going on. He stopped him for going in training today and now he is acting like a complete freak. The guy just smiling, his hold his chest in seconds and he is like blushing. Yukwon widen his eyes. What in the world…

“I am Woo Jiho. From the same school as you, I am here to tell you something that….”

“A-yo! Yukwon is that you?” With man stopped from his breathe as he heared something familiar, a familiar voice. Both him and Yukwon glanced to the person who is calling, as surprising, is Kyung waving his hand, wearing a gray jacket and a cap. The guy, Jiho, turned away with pursing his lips so hard. Shaking like there is no tomorrow. Yukwon noticed that and quickly covered his mouth preventing not to laugh, this guy likes Kyunggie, how adorable. “Yah, kwon. You brought new friend here?” Kyung asked, as he approached infront of Jiho’s side and Yukwon. He saw that Yukwon was covering his mouth while the other one was looking away. Kyung furrow his eyebrow in a deep confused of what was happening. “Kwon, what is happening here?” he asked once more. Yukwon quickly recover of laughing and faced him with a smile, Kyung shiver down to his spine. “Kwon, what’s with the smile? Don’t creep me out” Once again, Yukwon bursted in laughter. He wrapped his two hands to his stomach, he just can’t stop laughing how adorable the boy likes Kyung secretly. Kyung seem confused, he approached Jiho to ask something what is going on and why is Yukwon laughing so hard. He poked the boy using his index finger, as he turned around, Kyung sent him a greasy smile. “Are you kwon’s new friend? If does, my name is Kyung. I never saw you here but greetings. Can you tell me why is Yukwon laughing hesterically today? He seem high or something.” Jiho stared Kyung with a sparkled around him, with a cloud and a beautiful blur surrounding him, its like he finally saw him. Jiho is blushing red and feel his heart racing that finally, this man, infront of him non-other than Park Kyung.

Kyung saw the guy stared at him, he furrow his eyebrow again and waved his hand. He seem daydreaming. “Kwon, what the hell is happening here?!” Kyung shouted to Yukwon, still not yet stopping from laughing.  Kyung feel a bit annoyed, he kicked Yukwon’s leg  as a result, he fell. “What in the world, Kyung?!” he stopped laughing and screamed at Kyung. He is rubbing his leg because it aching a bit, Kyung just sighed. “Tell me, what is happening? Why are you laughing? Why this guy is acting weird? I thought you are in training today. What is going on?” Kyung asked more question, he is a bit curious and confused of what is going on. Yukwon chuckled and peek to Jiho who is staring blanky to anywhere. He tapped Kyung’s shoulder. “Kyung, saw this guy? This guy seem he had a crush on y- “.

“Oh! I am sorry” they heared a man from the street apologized. They both glanced to the man and saw a tall boy walking infront of Jiho who is like uncounscious standing like an idiot. “Uhh, I am sorry, did Jiho-hyung bully you? My apologized, he is always like this. Do you want ay help?” He looks like a high schooler, he wear a formal high school uniform from Hyundai Chungun High School. The latter just changed glances because this boy called Jiho a hyung. “I am sorry, I am going to let Jiho-hyung to my car now. Sorry about everything, my name is Jihoon or call me pyo. I am sorry again.” The boy grabbed Jiho’s shoulder and little by little he moved Jiho  to the other side of the street. As he reached it, he help Jiho to go inside the black car and next him. Kyung and Yukwon change glances, they didn’t even say something to the boy who is apologizing way so hard. In the end, they both laughed.


 

“Jiho, what the hell you do? We suppose to capture ‘the light’. What have you been doing?”With a frustration voice came from the oldest inside the car. Jiho kept looking straight, not even bother to look at them. The oldest sighed how this boy just been doing. “Jihoon, grab a hello kitty plushie and make sure you waking up Jiho” the boy, Jihoon, obeyed the oldest. “Ok, Taeil-hyung” he saluted and grab something from underneath his seat. “Taeil, can you just calm down? We can capture ‘the light’ soon. As for today, he needs to wake up daydreaming Kyung” a man spoke to Taeil, while looking to his mirror. The oldest just give him an irritated look, “Jaehyo, you are the one made this. I am so pissed off that we need to capture ‘the light’ you are talking about.” Taeil hissed and speak back to the ulzzang, it will be a long day to capture the boy and that day they will figure a about the mystery from Chuncheon. As the maknae grabbed the hello kitty plushie and gently move it infront of Jiho’s face as he attack it.

Jiho struggled, all of them starting to laugh harder. The maknae finally released the help kitty plushie with an ache to his tummy. “WHAT THE HELL!!!” he screamed louder, pissed off. Everyone just continue laughing inside the car leaving pissed off Jiho. As they stopped, the atmosphere is finally calm. They looked at Jiho who is still pissed off, looking at the window.

"Oy, Zico. We blamed you for failing the mission to capture 'the light'"

Jaehyo scolded the boy with an annoying sound. The two just nodded of what the eldest said. Jiho just sighed, he is right. If that man didn't showed up, he will capture 'the light' but it was him. He didn't do anything to control himself from liking the guy. "I am sorry, i saw my crush earlier so i didn't capture 'the light' " He apologised, looking at the ground. Felt guilty, he know what he did, he will do his best in next mission. Everyone just sighed.

"It's ok, we are going to do it again soon. Just dont let yourself down. Cheer up" Jihoon tapped Jiho's back, giving him a cute thumbs that everything will go out successfull next time. Jiho let a smile to his face and high-five to the maknae. The two oldest just looked to the two maknae with them and they all smiled. "Ok, we need to do it in another try ok? Anyway, i found a new formation of the disappearance of the child, i still didn't find any of the Chucheon but with this new information, we can get the child." Jaehyo grabbed some the paper from his bag. A lots of documents showed up, the three just looked at him and need to listen very carefully.

"I already know the child's name. It's been 16 years and finally we saw the name of the child" Jaehyo continues, flipping any of the papers. Looking and peeking every details of the papers. Jiho seem curious of who is the man so he ask about it..

"So, hyung, who is this child is already disappeared for 16 years? Tell us the name" Suddenly,all of them gathered around Jaehyo's place. They seem they are serious about it, Jaehyo just smiled and grabbed a sheet of paper.

"The disappearance of the child 16 years ago named is Lee Minhyuk, the son of Lee Yosei and Han Mindae."

-_-_-_-_-_-

I will forever blame the girl named Ubomber forever~ Thank you once again TwT this is so daebak! <3