Chapter nine

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

How did you

Weeks came by and the preliminary game is finally start. Whole colleges and universities inside the city of Seoul are starting the game for the national. Today is the first game with Hanyang University so they are now well-prepared for ther game. Yushin smiled as he saw his teammates are enjoying their entire morning with such stupid argue with Yukwon and his crush issue, its really stupid since Yukwon deciced to focus on the game and leave behind the issue awhile. But when the bus driver who will accompany them to Hanyang University Gymanasium, they all shut their mouth because the bus driver is really strict when it comes a noisy passenger. Yushin keep smiling while looking to his phone, texting his mother that today will be great to start another game. While texting, Yushin glanced to his little brother who is n silence, looking to the window with such bored face. He is calm yet he knows that his brother is well-prepared for this game. Hanyang players are stronger in services and blocking so they can still handle it like last year game. Although, they lost with them in fourth game for the national. Its really disappointed because they turned out to be the loser of whole Seoul but today is different, they will win for sure with additional players in their school. Yushin and his team learned so much in last year game. They are now ready to face the reality inside the court.

"Yushin-hyung, are you okay?" Yushin shooked his head when his fellow teammate interrupt him. He just sent him a smile and fixed his glasses. "I am fine Youngjae, don't worry." When responded to him, the boy nodded and back watching the television inside the bus. "Yushin-hyung, do you think we will win this first game?" Yushin glanced back to Youngjae who seem not sure with expectation he is thinking. Yushin just patted his head to cheer him up a bit. "What about you? Do you think we are going to win this game?" When Yushin said that, Youngjae think of it with his deep thoughts about it. "I guess hyung, you should know that you need to make Yukwon-ssi the first 6 who will play for the game." Yushin just think of it too. Yukwon is the next line-up will play for 2nd set game but he looked to Youngjae with his face full of determination. "I guess we will try."

"Hey Yukwon, can you just look at me for a second?" Illhoon is mad to Yukwon, he is calling him like forever but the latter is not looking at him. Illhoon is keeping bothering Yukwon, poking him, rubbing his hair and also, showing Sunhye's selca picture and wiggled it in front of Yukwon but seem not working on him anymore. "Aish!" Illhoon screamed, frustrated to do lots of things to notice him and gave up. Yukwon is still there, not moving an inch nor do something except that. Illhoon just looked at him with tired eyes, "Damn you, Kwon. If you dont like to see me then its okay." Illhoon pouted, sat beside Yukwon's seat. Arms crossed and glaring him like his soul will on him. Yukwon just kept doing his businees, staying away with others because he is way thinking something to move-on to Sunhye. It really hurts him alot imagining the scene. It really hurts his poor heart so much.

Illhoon kept watching Yukwon after 5 minutes he gave up again. "Oh come on Kim Yukwon, can you just look at me for a moment?" This is the 2nd time Ilhoon screamed out inside the bus, the bus driver suddenly peek from the back and saw the players are silence. Illhoon hold his mouth to cover himself to not to see him again to the bus driver. "Ilhoon, what are you think you are doing? Go back to your seat and stay away to Yukwon, you know how his life turn out to be miserable." One of their teammates, whispering while shouting to Ilhoon from the back. Ilhoon just looked at them and give them a middle finger. "Don't on me Junhyung-hyung." Then he gave him a 'merong' look that seem the latter didnt amused on it. "Why you little-"

"Junghyun, shut up." Near Junhyung is Yeseob, commanded him. Junhyung just sighed and follow his friend. Ilhoon grin and back gambling to Yukwon. Ilhoon stayed give up doing crucial things to Yukwon, it seems not working anymore. So he decided to tell him he wanted to tell on him.

"Kwon, seems you are not noticing me then i am going to tell you what i am going to say. Do you know who is Bbomb?"

Yukwon widen his eyes when he heared his name. He froze to his doing and slowly looking to Ilhoon with shocked expression. Ilhoon smiled that Yukwon notice him today but it suddenly disappeared when he saw his friend with such unbelievable face. "Yukwon, are you ok?" Ilhoon asked, unsure what he just saw to his friend. He seem something bothering him. Yukwon kept his face, but he responded. "I-i'm fine, Ilhoon..." Yukwon paused a bit and gulped his saliva, sweats flowiing slowly. "A-and where did you meet, Bbomb?" Yukwon felt his throat dried so he grabbed his bottle of water and drank it hardly. Ilhoon furrow his eyebrow, it is surprising that his friend is acting weird when he said his name. "Uh, i met him outside of our gate. He is wearing a casual tuxedo dress and he seem like he is holding a suitcase. I saw him and greeted him. I knew him when i visited Yushin-hyung's cafe, he does visit the cafe often. He asked me why are we dress in jersey and i answered him that we have a game today in Hanyang University. He just nodded and greeted ourselves goodbye so what is the matter?" Ilhoon finished his explanation and turned Yukwon to explain him. Yukwon deeply breathe an air to calm himself, he is making himself so much pressure remembering it again.

"That man, the man i told you before."

This time, Ilhoon widen his eyes. "That man? The who is not with a shadow?" Yukwon nodded, biting his lips. Ilhoon just thought about it, it made him so ridiculous. "It seems that i am in wrong timing to meet him, right?" Yukwon just nodded. Ilhoon relaxed himself to prevent himself not be stressful like Yukwon, they have a game today. It will just bothersome to think about it.

"Hey Ilhoon." Ilhoon looked at his friend who is calling him. "What is it?" Ilhoon asked, not feeling something good about the man earlier. "Did you saw a petal of cherry blossom from the back of Bbomb?" Ilhoon recall his view earlier, as he remembered he nodded. "Did you realize that we have no cherry bloosom near in our school?" It made him stress out even more. "Then what are those cherry blossom that i've seen earlier? Where are they came from?" The conversation is turning to a deep curiousity. Yukwon just sighed, "I dont know either but i guess this is not the time for us to talk about it." Ilhoon nodded, this is ridiculous. He is so lucky that he believed to Yukwon as his precious friend who loves kind of things like this.

"Players, we are here. Make sure you'll win the game today." The bus driver spoke, while the students are packing their things. All of them answered with full of expectation and high standard for themselves. Because today is what they make things difference.

When they came out of the bus, a sudden cherry blossom petals flew to their spaces. It seems Spring season is finally started. Yukwon and Ilhoon are last in line and saw the cherry blossom from outside, they made themselves calm and relax for the game. When Yukwon grabbed one pink petal, he view suddenly see someone that seem familiar. He put down the petal of cherry blossom and saw the man, the man again. It can't be.

"Hey Kwonggie come on, the warm up is about to start." One player grabbed Yukwon's shoulder and dragged him inside the gym. The man's view suddenly disappeared when crowds of students blocked his view. The cherry blossom kept falling and falling, joining to the rhythm of the wind. Its like nothing is stopping it.


 

Bbomb watched the students passing by, walking inside the gym, and go out for lunch. He let out a warm breathe and the cherry blossom petals stopped falling. The trees are now back in normal and the green leaves are back in branches. He wondered how Yukwon felt when he saw the cherry blossom, did he relax and calm himself. Bbomb make sure that he used his looks to the lady guard from the school's gate to make him enter and watch the game. He succeed to his mission and walk to the direction of the gymnasium. He flashes his dimple that every female students looked at him, everyone suddenly felt a warm era when he is walking. The girls are starting to chatter and felt giggling. When he reached the gymnasium, every guy who are blocking his way moved away to him. He finally entered the gym and saw the team are warming up and also Yukwon with small sweats flowing to him.

"So its starting..."

~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME AND NICE NEW YEAR WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND ALSO WITH BLOCK B. I HOPE THIS YEAR WE ARE GOING TO THE FLOW WITH OUR BOYS SO DONT MISS ANYTHING. I LOVE YOU ALL~