Chapter seven

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

**

 “Mister, you don’t have shadow?”

“Eeeh?!”

“Yukwon-ssi. Look out!”

Yukwon widen his eyes when his thoughts suddenly interrupted by the call of his brother. Yukwon glanced to the other side of the court and saw a ball is about to hit his face, but he got hitted. “Ouch!” He fell to the ground and hit his with a hard wooden floor. Yushin face-palmed when he saw his brother being clumsy inside the court, he glanced to Yukwon who is busy helping by the other mates. The refferi –which is a player- called a time out. Yukwon’s face turns to red and his nose started to bleed because the spike is way so strong, so the mates helped Yukwon to get on the bench to rest himself. The other remaining mates get a first kit and wiped the bleeding nose. “I’m fine” Yukwon responded to one of his teammate with a sound of satisfy, the mate nodded and patted Yukwon’s head. “Aw, you need to be alert next time.” The mate said, sitting besides Yukwon. Yukwon glared him and hissed, “Shut up, Ilhoon. I am just tired that’s all.” With that, they both laughed each other and watched the game.

The game is not actually a game, its called tune-up or practice game. The game has two court divided, and each of the court, there are 6 members are going to play. So it composed of 12 members inside the court who are playing. In one court, the mates are divided into 2 groups, the vanguard and the rare guard. The vanguard or the front guard will do the spiking, setting and blocking while the rare guard or the back guard are the group will receive the ball. (A/N: Wait, I realized I am explaining some details about volleyball. Oh well, I am also a volleyball player so you need to learn some and get interested about it *peace*)

Yukwon is a middle blocker and also a wing spiker. So he is always been in the vanguard to block the spikes from the other team. And for today, Yukwon is now on bench and he is replaced by his other mate who is a middle blocker also. “Kwon” from the corner of Yukwon’s cat ear, he heared his brother calling him. Yukwon felt ashamed of himself, kicking himself out in the practice game. He gently wiped the bleeding nose and slowly facing his brother. “What is it hyung?” he asked, back in watching the game. Yushin sighed and he sitted next to Yukwon. “I am the one who is asking you, what is the matter and you’ve been acting like since the first set of the game?” Yushin asked back, got worried about his little brother. At first Yukwon didn’t respond back but his head is beginning to remember the day he couldn’t believe through his life. He wiggled his head to erase it and he answered his brother, “I am okay hyung, it’s just… I just can’t believe what I just saw and heared.” Yukwon sighed, scratching his hair. Yukwon wants to jump in other conclusion and focus in the game, preliminary game is coming so he needs to work out and win it. Yushin just stared his brother, he felt worried around Yukwon so he just patted his head and smiled at him. “We can win the game ok?” Yushin give a thumbs-up to his brother, cheering up his sad brother. Yukwon smiled at him and nodded, “Yeah. We are totally going to the National soon.”

 


 

“Jongin-oppa, Wait!” One girl shouted at the back of Jongin who is busy reading a book on his hand. Jongin glanced to the owner of the girl and saw Sunhye with a letter in her hand. Jongin seem not ammused about it and thought that this girl is one of his fangirls and called him ‘KAI-ryotic fan club”. Jongin stared to the running Sunhye, as Sunhye approached him. Sunhye lent a cute envelop to her hand with a pink small heart. Sunhye smiled while panting, “Jongin-oppa, c-can you please…” she pause a bit and gaining amount of air. Jongin just furrowed his eyebrow and spoke, “Sunhye, what do you really want? If that letter is the letter from the ‘kai-ryotic fanclub’ then I’m leaving.” When Jongin is about to turned around, Sunhye grabbed his arm and stopped him. She faced the boy with a serious face and biting her lips, she don’t know if she is going to tell about the letter or not. She gulped, “Jongin, c-can you please…” she paused again, but this time she hid her face that showing her pink blush. Jongin closed his book and looked closely to Sunhye which he feels a bit something about her.

“Can you please give this letter to Yukwon? I made this letter for him.”

With that, Jongin widen his eyes. He can’t believe that this girl, Yukwon’s crush has also a crush on him also. Jongin smirked and grabbed the letter, “I never thought you like him.” He laughed, this time he has something to do to play a different style of game. Sunhye furrow her eyebrow in confused and spoke, “What do you mean? Anyway, I have classes today so see ya!” Sunhye waved goodbye to Jongin and head away to the building. Jongin closed his eyes after looking at the letter. “Yukwon, you see. You see.”

 


 

“Are you ing serious?” The group of five boys plus Yukwon who lost himself inside the cafeteria, all of them are in deep shocked that they can’t believe of what they just heared. “Are you serious, Peniel?” Ilhoon asked, drinking a cappuccino to his hand. He is about to puke but manage to stopped it or he will cause another trouble by the cafeterian. “Hey, Peniel. Are you really serious? Tell me.” Minhyuk asked, blinking way non-stop. Peniel sighed and both shut the two up. “I am serious, do I look like a clown joking around with you guys?” Peniel hissed, can’t manage to handle two idiots who can’t believed what he announced. Kyung is busy massaging Yukwon’s shoulder, because the cat boy is now lost inside of the real world, he is now inside of One Piece. And Daniel is busy rubbing the cat boy’s head to stop his own world.

“So, Peniel. Can you tell us how it just happened?” Daniel ask, too many things to believe it. Peniel nodded, “When I am walking to the ground floor corridor, I accidentally saw familiar faces outside the campus. Because I am a boy with open-minded mind and a curious person, I went near to a big tree which is near them. I saw Sunhye is like giving a love letter to Jongin. At first Jongin didn’t accept it then afterwards, he accepted it. I didn’t hear there conversation because I am busy listening to my iphone.” Yukwon’s heart suddenly stopped and he fainted, again, he heared the story. The five boys starting to panic and carry Yukwon in order, Peniel is on the left arm, Ilhoon on right arm, Minhyuk on left leg, Daniel on right left and lastly Kyung on the head. The boys starting to run fast to go to clinic and there is Ilhoon screaming to the crowded students around the hallway.

“THE KITTEN IS FAINTED, YOU S! GET AWAY TO OUR DIRECTION!”

 


 

“I am going to quit this agency!” Coming from the eldest strong voice echoed the entire room. Taeil just gave them evil glared and walked away the door, shutting it loudly. “Hyung…” Jihoon looked worried while watching his favorite hyung walking away the room. He thought that he made another mistake or something made him mad really much. “Jihoonie, go to Taeil-ssi. He seen need to be with someone right now.” Jihoon heared a feminine voice to his side and saw Jieun with concern look, pointing to the door were Taeil shut it. Jihoon nodded to her, “Okay noona, thank you.” Jieun smiled at him with sweetest thing ever. Jihoon smiled cheerfully and walked away to find his favorite hyung.

“Taeil-hyung!” Jihoon shouted from the bottom of his lungs when he saw the elder is reading a book in bookstore. Taeil glance him with his book on his hand, he is chewing a lollipop and he uses his no lens glasses. Jihoon smiled and approached him, he just felt his tiredness filled up his mood when he saw his favorite hyung once again after leaving the agency earlier. “hyung, why are you quiting the job? I thought you like it.” Jihoon sounded a bit sad, pouting how he will miss his favorite seeing him around, playing some few games during break and teaching some new techniques how to investigate. Jihoon felt relevant when he is always with the elder, feel so freedom and enjoyable that life solving unknown crime is the best. Taeil only do is to smiled at him and respond back at him, “well Jihoon, it’s just our coordinator only can do is to choose the best of the rest and I am referring to a one ulzzang.” With that, Taeil slowly closing the book and placed it were it placed the book shelves. Jihoon only can do is to nod, agreeing that his other hyung always choosing him to do deep investigation rather than him. It’s always him, like everyone choosing him. It felt sad that both of them feel disappointed being with the ulzzang for like a month or a year to solve about the legend.

Since they already know the child’s name, they only can do is to find the child who is now a man here in Seoul. While Taeil is looking around the street, Jihoon just kept his eyes locked to his favorite hyung. The reason of being here and the reason for choosing him, it’s really unbelievable that this favorite man is now with his side. When Jihoon started to be with the agency, Taeil is the one guided him since he is so good and more experience than the ulzzang. Taeil teach Jihoon like creating a theory, doing researches of data of the subject and all. Jihoon think about how easy it does but when he started to work with Jiho on his side. It felt difficult because Jiho is so distracting about the mission, it gotten worst but Taeil didn’t mind that Jiho is dickbanger for making the crime worse than what they expected but seem the older is really companion and truly understand of what Jihoon’s friend behavior.

“Hey, Jihoon, can we go to the café? I feel I need to drink some coffees today, my treat.” With that, Jihoon nodded and followed his hyung to the café. From the middle of the street were a black Honda is parking there. Jaehyo is watching the two people who are going to the café. He watched them going inside and how Jihoon is so happy with him. He sighed, “Taeil will be back.” He muttered, closing the mirror of his car. “Taeil will not leave the agency.” As he continued, he started the engine and move along with the car approaching him. He smirked in the middle of the road.

“He will not leave as long we find out his father who has the documents of the Lee Family of Gangwon.”

~~~~~

A/N: So many things happening in one chapter TT^TT I'm sorry, i make the story really complicated and so many things inside your mine is getting twisted.OTL anyway, i updated like really quickly because i need to study for my prelims this month ^_^v Hope you guys have a nice Christmas month~ tell me guys if i did wrong about my grammars in my story so i can re-edit it. I dont bite and comments are making me happy to continue this story~

So here are the new subscribers added:

Rebeckapuss 

b2stdaehyunnie 

HanaSeran

Marrone

Squalo_Bloodreil98

Its getting grower :* /kisses to everyone/  love you lovelies~