Chapter five

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

Encounter

There is another unknown story that reveals in Chucheon province about the child of Lee Family from 16 years ago. Based on the documents, the child was not there before the murdered came. Some who witness the child was in the playground all day long before the incident happen, so the police deeper the investigation and called detectives to know more about the incident. The police called an ambulance to bring the corpse to the hospital and remain for 3 days investigation. One day after the crime, the investigators and detectives suddenly surprised to what they seen. The area were the corpse take place has a petal of cherry blossom but those times was not Spring season at all, the mysterious became more complicated, more confusion and more unknown reason to be solved. The investigation of the child disappearance is still unknown. So, when it last for a decades. The murdered family investigation is no longer exists.

 


 

In Saturday morning, Yukwon woke up on the ground, he don’t remember how he got here and how the hell he sleep here. He just stood up and forget what just happen to him. Yukwon has to go with his part-time job to his older brother café. He has no schedule this month training and they need 1 week break before back in training as the same for Yushin. With a checkered dress and jeans he wore today, and his hair tied up his bangs because it annoys it everytime he is walking to pedestrian and taking transportation. When he got on the bus, he pulled a card and scanned it. As he sat near to the window, he stared blanky outside the bus, palm under his jaw. His smelling the game for next month, with this 1 week of break, he will continue practicing with his brother to his house and work hard to be an ace this year. He can imagine that he will be the Most Valuable Player of the year and his crush will love him for sure. He’s in deep expectation to what will happen this year, he smiled secretly to let out the feeling that he hope it will happen.

In another 10 minutes of riding the bus, they stopped from Station 2 and only one left station before he will get up to this ride. One man walks inside the bus and sat besides Yukwon who is the only place is vacant, all the seats quickly filled with people who had works today.He didn’t realize how fast could be. He sighed as he scratched his hair before he looked back to the window. The bus finally rode again to the streets, just one more station and he is off. While watching outside the streets, the bus stopped when the traffic light went red. From Yukwon’s eyes, he saw a tree that its blooming with a green leaves under the tree there is an ice cream store and near to an ice cream store, there is children buying an ice cream. He tenderly curved his lips when he watched the children laughing and talking while grabbing their ice creams with different flavours. One petal of cherry blossom flew fromYukwon’s sight, a pink petal that he liked. His eyes grew and face then his head towards the mirror of the bus, he followed the petal moving from what direction it will lead. Then the bus drove back, Yukwon still followed the petal but it disappeared ahead. He got back to his seat and pout showed to his face. He felt disappointed today, he wants a to see a cherry blossom blooming this Spring season. He sighed again and back to what he was doing.

The man stared Yukwon, watching him that made him giggled softly. Yukwon heared that face the besides him who is still giggling, he glared him. “What are you giggling at, Sir?” reading from his eyes, he is just curious if this man was watching his childish doing or something that made his giggle for other reason. The man stopped giggling and made eye-contact with Yukwon. He responded with politic tune, “My good sir, I am looking at my phone that I didn’t bother to look at you when you saw something outside the window. Your movements suddenly surprised me because you act like a child saw a ghost from the window. My apology sir for giggled to you.” Yukwon stared at him, judging him. From what he saw, the man is wearing a plain white t-shirt with a printed tie, he is wearing a pants and his belt looks expensive. He thought this man is a genuine rich guy from the government because his tune is so politic. “Just don’t mind me ok? I know I am acting like a complete child but please, don’t mind me.” Yukwon just said, rubbing his head to not recall the time he received a smack by his brother because he saw a ghost inside the bus but it was a prank. The man just nodded and went back to his doing.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Yukwon finally reached his destination and stretched his body because of long sitting the bus. He saw the man also the same as his destination, he looking around the places. He is holding a piece of paper and looking to the street signs. Yukwon wants to ignore him but he felt bad for him, he is kinda new here in city. Yukwon walked towards the man and poked his back when the man turned to him. He asked with another politic tune. “Oh! You again, what do you want?” Yukwon scratched his back neck before saying something, “Sir, are you new here? If you want I will help you of where is your direction heading to.” This time, he feels that he is sounded like politic to him. The man smiled at him and nodded, “I might tell you later, we can go to that café over there and talk about it. Thank you.” The man pointed to a café that Yukwon’s followed it. It was the café he is working. “Sir, don’t thank me yet. And that café is where I am working. You want to come?” Yukwon offered, smiling that he imagines that his crush offered like this. The man nodded and followed Yukwon from behind.

“Oh! Sir, I forgot, I want to know what is your name” the man suddenly speak when Yukwon is about to open the glass door. The man went inside first and Yukwon followed. “Wait sir, I am going to change clothes. Just find your seat and I will take care your order” Yukwon said, walking to the door were employee’s are allowed. The man nodded and went to his seat. Yukwon greeted him with the employees and also his older brother looking to the coffee its mixturing. Yukwon wear a waiter clothes and a black arpon, he tied up his bangs again and putted the small plain cap on it. He grabbed the menu and a notebook with a pencil. When he is done, he walks toward the man who is waiting for him. “Hello good sir, sorry for waiting you up, here is the menu you want to order” Yukwon sent him a smile, his notebook and pencil is ready to take notes to what is the man want. The man choose a Black coffee and a slice of chcocolate cake, he take down notes and thanked the man.

When it’s all finish, Yukwon walks toward the man and placed his order. With no exception, he excuse his work today after 1 hour, he asked his brother that he will help the man to search his direction. He approved to it and said to his little brother to be careful because of his little brother’s warm hearted person, he need his brother to be safe. Yukwon approved and went to the man.

The man passionately and calm eating his chocolate cake using the fork, Yukwon sat down to the other side of the chair and removed his apron. “I thought you are working today?” the man asked, before chewing his cake. Yukwon sent a smiled to him, “Its fine, I told my brother who is the owner of this café that I will excuse for today to help you with your direction” he responded to the man’s question. The man nod and drink the coffee. “You were asking me earlier. My name is Yukwon, Kim Yukwon. And what is yours?” The man finished the last piece of the chocolate cake, and wiped the chocolate to his lips using a white sheet of napkin. He smiled to Yukwon.

“My name is Lee Minhyuk called me Bbomb if you want, from the province of Gangwon. Sorry for troublesome, I am new here to this city.”

 

 


 

“Park Kyung” coming from behind. He heared a familiar voice and he knew who is this man, the man loves to give him a hello kitty bento. He faced Jiho with an irritating looked. He is about to go in arcade stations to play with his little brother who is currently waiting for him. Jiho look at him with a flaming cheeks, he is wearing a t-shirt of Scandal (from a group of Japanese girl band) and a jeans. His hair turned into a dirty blonde and his face just gained weight. Kyung raise an eyebrow and asked him “What are you doing here, Zico?” first, Jiho didn’t respond because he is busy with his mind how to make up a word to his crush. Second, he responded with a trembling sound to his lips, “i-I am going to a-arcade station t-to play something about hello kitty raffles, h-how about you?”

Kyung just took a sighed and ruffle his black hair. He is wearing a black hoodie that named ‘commedes down’ and a dark blue pants, he brought a cap that he likes and a plastic bag full of snacks and drinks for his sibling who might die in hunger. He huff his bangs that flew to the air, feeling a bit mad to this man. Kyung did anything to get away to this man because is acting like a complete freak with an adorable attitude but annoying actions. He thought that when he first met this man, he is Yukwon’s new friend but when the kitty explained everything. He just took a sigh in relief and look for him, for some reason, Kyung just want to be friend to this man, he somehow looks lonely thought he has a friend named ‘Jihoon’ from that day. He tried to calm his temper when this man gifted him a plain green cucumber and a hello kitty stickers attached on it. It feels him a bit annoyed and suffocating to this man’s behavior. He wants to throw up when he realize that this man is always giving him a hello kitty, any kind of hello kitty like every freaking day passing by. It’s like all the hello kitty from the world he collected it and giving to him but Kyung is a soft-hearted man, he just accepted the gift that Jiho given to him. He don’t like to make a person upset to him for giving him nonsense gifts. He just smiled and put it inside his bag for remembrance.

He looked to Jiho with a can-you-leave-me-alone-for-just-ing-one-day look and gripped his plastic bag he was holding. Jiho saw that, just looked to the ground, he thinks that his crush him now for giving him such an gifts. He just want to proof that he is exist and he loves him but Jiho can’t tell it, he is a bit not sure of what he is right now. Being a lovely man to the person he likes the most. He wants to confess that he loves this guy, but he cant, his mind wont allowed him. He needs to control himself before following his heart. He wants to make a decision to make a right choice for his life, he is doing his best to notice his crush. He went to this school for him, he study harder and harder to make higher grades as him. He might look like a gangster but he is not, he is just a simple student who creates great stories. Jiho is good at making stories, sometimes poem or even composing songs but he don’t want to share it. He is planning to share this when Kyung is now his friend like he wanted. Jiho only had few friends because of his looks, he is not good at making friends because he might choose a wrong one that get him into trouble. He is also a member of this agency because his friend (Jihoon) let him be. He don’t like this but for the good sake of his friend. Jihoon told him why he wants to join this agency, the reason is because he has a crush to a co-agency named Taeil. First, Jihoon likes him because how he handle some evidence or even solved a crime, because of him, Jihoon want to be an awesome detective someday. Jiho just feel a bit happy because for this, letting his friend joining to him. He feels that he is a good friends.

“Uhh, sorry for making you mad, Kyunggie. I just want to be friend with you but-“

“Hyung~!”

Jiho cut his sentence when he noticed a chubby boy approaching to Kyung with a smiling face. JIho thought that this man is his child but then he realized that he heared ‘hyung’ so he thought that this boy is Kyung’s little brother.

“Hyung, is the food ready and who is that man?” Kyung’s brother grabbed the plastic bag and dug it. He smiled happily because he will eat for the rest of that day, he stopped when he saw Jiho looking at him. “Is he your boyfriend, hyung?” he added and he earned him a smacked from Kyung. Jiho heared the ‘he is your boyfriend’ felt his stomach flew a butterflies. Kyung just sighed to his little brother’s idioticness overwhelming him for asking like that. Kyung walked, leaving his little brother behind because he is so annoying. His little brother furrow his eyebrow and glanced to Jiho. “Hey” he called out, smiling to him. Kyung stopped and glanced to his little brother who is calling out Jiho. Jiho just looked to his little brother with a curious to his thoughts. Kyung called out for his brother, “Channie, we need to go”

“Do you want to come with us and play?”

Chan asked him, offering him his hand to come along. Jiho just surprised and feel that finally someone has a trust on him coming along for a long time. Jiho curved his lips and nodded in agreement. Chan turned to his older brother, and puppy eyes approached him –which Kyung don’t like it-, Kyung just sighed and nodded. Jiho and Chan screamed with excitement and laughs. Kyung felt that he is the mother of a two idiot children but he also smiled. “You two need to act behave ok?” Kyung reminded them, Chan nodded but Jiho stopped. He remembered someone in the past that said exact word as he.

“Zico and Taewoon, you need to act behave ok?”

How nostalgia. Jiho just smiled as he walked with the Park Brothers that finally he felt that he is a member of this two siblings that he feels like he is one of them. “Kyunggie, can I call you hyung too?”

“Just shut up, Zico” as the atmosphere filled with laughter when entering the arcade station. For the first time, Jiho saw Kyung laughed near to his side. That makes him even look cuter when he is in distance.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: Updated the other part. I hope you guys read it (・`ェ´・)つ hwaiting to me~

Using my magic to give all of you a flowers ╰( ´・ω・)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿ Ask me if there is wrong about this story, please~ I wont eat you alive ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) What opinion, errors or compliments~ jebal~ (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥