Chapter fiftheen

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

---

 

“W-what are you talking about, Jiho?” Clueless Kyung asked from Jiho’s ears while he wa protecting him. Jiho bit his lips in anger seeing his hyung being a psychotic path human being. After he wanted to attack ‘the light’ and now he wants to attack his beloved person. “Jiho, give me that guy then I will explain everything about the issue of Taeil leaved the agency.” Jaehyo gestured his hands to calm and verified to his dongsaeng. Jiho bit his lips harder, he don’t know if he can trust this man but recalling what they done to Kyung earlier he just can’t forgive them. Jiho glanced to the two people with Jaehyo, with his intense looks he looked back to his hyung and ask, “Jaehyo-hyung, tell me. Who are those guys with you that they wanted to beat Kyung?”

Jaehyo sighed, scratching his back neck. “They are my assistance, Luhan and Lee Goon. Don’t worry they accidentally almost beat your friend.” Jaehyo answered, sounding back to himself again. Jiho didn’t believe him but he cant help but to calm himself for awhile. “So, mind to explain everything?” Jiho pushed back Kyung using his back, over protecting his beloved man might hurt him once again.

Jaehyo nodded, “You see we- ! Luhan!” While the latter is going to explain, Luhan suddenly rage infront of Jiho and Kyung. Jiho shocked then pushes Kyung to the left side to not get him hit because Jiho saw Luhan’s forming fist. “ Luhan!” Jaehyo yelled. Jiho got hit by Luhan’s punched. All of them are shocked and grew intention inside Jiho’s temper. Jiho’s cheeks are reddish and his lips are bleeding. Jaehyo suddenly panicked and called out a retreat. Kyung watched the boys running to their black car and they move on. Kyung glanced to Jiho and he saw the boy touching his bleeding lips. “J-jiho” Kyung called out as he run towards him. Jiho saw Kyung and smiled at him, “Oh! Glad they didn’t hurt you.” Kyung didn’t do anything and worried to his condition. “Jiho, we need to get back at my house and heal your bleeding lips.” Kyung said, grabbing his piece of napkin to his pocket. “I am sorry” Kyung apologized, Jiho looked at him confused but he smiled at him. “It’s fine, afterall, I don’t want my love of man will hurt with someone else.” Suddenly, Jiho realized what he said.

“What did you just said, Jiho?”

 

“Yukwon! Yukwon!” From the back, Yukwon turned around and saw his friends calling him. Yukwon is about to go home to review for upcoming midterm next week. He waved at them, “It’s you, Peniel and Ilhoon. What brings you here?” Yukwon asked, still smiling at them. “Well, it’s the news about your crush. She seem hanging a lot with Jongin these days.” Peniel said, sound a bit worried of what violent reaction of his friends but they both shocked because Yukwon did was smiled at them and saying, “Its fine, let them be. There are plenty of people that I can love on this planet, don’t worry.” After he aid that, the two showed their eyelids have forming tears. Yukwon furrowed his eyebrow then the two hugs him tightly. Peniel and Ilhoon screamed, “GOD, THANK YOU FOR YUKWON WHO MOVE ON TO HIS LIFE.” Then the two starting to dance random and cheering like there is no tomorrow. Yukwon looks confused but he joined along dancing with them.

From the back of the cafeteria, there is a girl hugging her pink letter while her tears falling to her cheeks. She is sobbing way non-stop after hearing those sentence from the person she loved. She sat down on the ground and watch the clouds moving while the sun is about to set this time. She smiled while wiping her tears, and she spoke to herself. “I am not giving up on you.” As she said, opening the letter on her hand. She first fix her hair as she reads the sentence inside the letter. “I am not giving up on you.” As she finished reading she smiled contagiously.

“I am not giving up on you, Kim Yukwon.”

 

~~~~~

A/N: Short chapter for this new update. I am sorry, my ideas are drifting. I will try my best ok? I am gonna update sooner. Waaah!