Chapter six

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

The Clown's missing

(PS: Last chapter is the same day happen so this is the continuation)

One eyebrow is raising due in confusion of what he just hear about his nickname, out of curiousity, his mouth suddenly open and ask unconsciously briefly without noticing it “Bbomb? W-what kind of nickname is that?” he blinked several times and thoughts starting to build up a theory of his nickname. From the man’s nickname belong, he just smiled tenderly of how cute Yukwon’s confused look like. It’s like a cat, moving his ears and tilting his head of what he just sense. His tail moves if it’s functioning a question to his mind that needs an answer. Yukwon is still asking the same questions over again because he really wanted to know the answer.

The latters are walking to the corner of the street, going to Icheon district. After a long trip inside the vehicle that cause there in a hard feeling so both of them decided to walk instead of taking a ride or another pain approach. Bbomb only can do is to form a cheery smile to avoid the awkward atmosphere causing them with an awkward conversation. He dont like to talk about his nickname thought this is really nonsense to explain everything about it, and beside, Yukwon is a stranger. He should be more careful or else he will end up like ‘them’. Those people from the past effects him till now. He only blinked several times but cheery smile remain. Yukwon furrow his eyebrow, still hasn’t move on to the topic of what he really wanted to talk about. As a stubborn kitten, he will not give up until he already figure it out of his curiousity. “Come on, you can just explain what is the meaning behind your nickname. I will shut up until you talk about it.” Forever being a stubborn kitten, wanting another milk to his empty bowl, because he is in hungry. Bbomb took a deep sigh, he never meet a guy like him before. He scratched his head to think clearly, and stop for awhile. “Do you want to know about my nickname right?” Yukwon quickly say yes, he didn’t even want to wait any longer to know about it. Bbomb looked around the street and saw a fine starbuck-looklike(?) near to a cheap restaurant. He pointed at it and said, “We need to go there and I will tell you everything. It will take one year you will understand everything. All the story are freaking nonsense so just take time and ignore it if you don’t know any. And please, stop being a curious kitten.” He told the boy being such a stubborn and curious of his life. Yukwon only can do is to stop and follow the man. “Come on.” As Bbomb grabbed Yukwon’s wrist because it’s irritating that the cat will escape to what he just said and ask another question. Yukwon shut his mouth and let him drag himself by the older.

When they came inside, a shock expression showed to their faces. Both of them change glances and back looking at it. They thought it’s really a fine store that looks alike starbuck but…..

“WELCOME OUR FIRST EVER VISITOR! WELCOME TO OUR STORE CALLED ‘CLOWN CHILDREN’.”

Both male blinked more, what in the world are they? One adult female greeted them with a large grin. She wore an apron and a chief hat and a chocolate icing sticking to her lower lip. She is with a group of children wearing a clown costume that seem too adorable. Everybody of them greeted with a sync of their voices. The boys don’t know if they are going to act something or pretend they didn’t see something so they turn around and about to get out. But the female stopped them using her strong hands and pulled them. The two male really don’t know what is happening around them. This is not they wanted to go. This is really bad.

The boys are both seat from the nice table but looks like a cheap one. He children surround them and start singing something unfamiliar. The two male can’t do something to it. They are under control by freakers around them. Yukwon who had a hot-blooded attitude almost to scream in anger but the latter stopped him. Bbomb look at the children singing around them, it feels him a bit peace and calm. Yukwon glared at Bbomb who is stopping his action so they both can come out. But when he contacted the smile of the latter, he just stopped and seat down. The children kept singing, choirs are amazing and excellent work of the rhythm. It’s like they are inside a threater were all children are singing Christmas choir in every event of the season.

“Hello gentlemen. My name is Yumi, the owner of this store. My I take your order?”

Both boys shook their heads and looked to the female again. She is beautiful and pretty that reminds of Yukwon’s sight. Bbomb is about to order then suddenly Yukwon spoke ahead, “Miss, sorry for stopping you by but can you please atleast give us something that can explain of what you guys are doing?” The children stopped singing and the female suddenly stared to Yukwon. Bbomb looked at Yukwon, can’t believe the boy speak something rude about them. Bbomb needs to take action, he needs to say something or else this will like from the past he’d been through. The female, Yumi, looked to the ground. She didn’t think straight of what she is doing. She felt guiltyof what she did wrong.

“I am sorry, Mister. We are just serving you for our goods.” Yumi answered, guilty smiled showed to her face. Yukwon only glared at her how her behavior is like this, a bit childish and so unpredictable for any customer. “Yukwon, what are you saying and you are doing?” Bbomb can’t help but to make a gap between the two people around him. Yukwon sighed in annoyance, “Well, next time. Please, act of what you are doing. We are leaving.” Yukwon is about to leave but Bbomb stopped him, glaring from his bottom of his heart. The sort of guy that he thought he is helpful from first but from the end of the line, he is a hot-blooded stubborn boy who is working to a fanzy café for the sake of his life. “You know, it’s better if you are the one stop yourself of acting like that infront of the children.” Bbomb spoke, upset to this boy. Yukwon widen his eyes, and looked around the area. He forgot that there are so many children around them. What I just did….

“Miss, I am the one who needs to apologise. Sorry for everything and to this boy besides me. Don’t worry, I will talk to him.” He glanced to Yumi and make a sincerely apologenic look to the lady, gripping Yukwon’s wrist to realize everything. Bbomb bowed to her as apology and dragged the boy outside the store.


 

“You should better stop acting like that, you are scaring the youngers.” Bbomb spoke, letting an annoying breathe to his scent. Watching it like remembering it, like a nightmare is coming to hunt again. Yukwon struggled, “Hey, that girl is I am talking about, not the children. Pulling us like that is a bad behavior.” He fighted back. Bbomb stared at him deeply, looking at it in his life. “Somehow, you kinda lost something special to you.” With that word, Bbomb leave Yukwon behind and entered the store again. The boy only froze to his place, a bit isolated of himself hearing something like that. “What I did wrong?”

Bbomb came back inside the store, and saw the children undressing themselves to their clown costume. All the children looked at Bbomb, their faces with same expression. “Where is the girl named Yumi?” Bbomb asked, unsured if he remembered of the female’s name. One girl who is about to undress herself respond him, “Yumi-unnie felt guilty of what she did. She is apologizing of what we done. We’re sorry.” The girl first bow her head as everyone follows. Bbomb just smiled at them, “Its fine. I absolutely like it. Come on, you said to us that we are the first visitor came here so show me what you got.” The children suddenly enlighten their faces and glanced each other with a smile forming to their faces. All of the dash to the other door and it’s like they are calling someone from the other room.

Yumi suddenly smiled as the children starting to tell good news to her, she giggled ahead and nodded as the children finished of what they said. Bbomb, on the other hand, sitting to the chair waiting for the kids and the female to show up but his eyes lock on the door, wondering if Yukwon will comeback and make things comfortable. He sighed a bit remember how the guy just bursted without thinking, this might be a mess of what his done and he just need to apologize to clear things up. That guy sure is a hot-blooded and easy to feel uncomfortable, what a guy…

His thoughts interrupted when he saw the bunch of kids wearing a cute clown costume again, they all have one piece paper each of them and it’s like they will sing something. Bbomb started to make himself comfortable and his ears are lock to the children. “Okay children, this is only first and last song we will sing so don’t ruin it.” Yumi announced, looking everyone of the children who are now ready to sing the song. From then, when the music starts, Yukwon opened the door of the store that makes everyone pay attention to him.

“Hey, Bbomb-ssi, ok I am going to apologize to the children and even to Yu-“ when he realized that he was watching by everyone, he stopped his sentence and glanced each of them. Yukwon shruggled and starting to build an apologise note to everyone especially the children and Yumi. “Uh...Eh, hello, I just wanted to apologise for being rude to all of you especially to you Yumi. I am sorry for my behavior, I hope you understand.” As he finished, he looked to floor. Felt ashamed over-thinking of what he done. Bbomb watched him as he stood up and grabbed his wrist. Yukwon shook his head as he dragged by the man. He sat down Yukwon as he followed to the table.

(A/N: Okay, I forgot to describe the Starbuck store look alike. To be honest, I never got inside Starbuck ever in my life because I don’t have money to buy those expensive coffees and I am working a lot of savings because I need to attend something important. Let me explain the Starbuck store look alike, imagine its like Starbuck theme from outside but when you enter inside, it’s only a regular Bake store who also sell cheap coffee. The Starbuck store look alike is called a Starbake store. The two idiots didn’t read the store’s name so yeah. Forgive them, anywho back to the story.)

The children nodded as Yumi gestured something that the both boys didn’t understand it. The children starting to sing unfamiliar Japanese song, it seems from the oldest song from 80’s or 90’s. It’s a playful rhythm but the lyrics talks about the man’s life as a Perriot. The children made it choral to make the song a bit fuzzy and fun to listen, not boring to describe it. Yukwon knows this song, as he start babbling his head to the music. This song has to be acoustic using a piano version but the children changed it, wonder why. As the song finished, everyone bowed to the only two applausing male as their audience for the day. “Here are your foods and drinks. You don’t need to buy them.” Yumi approached the males holding a 2 hot coffee and a 2 slice of caramel cream cake on the tray. He putted infront of the latters, slowly and surely. The boys looked to Yumi with a smile, “Wow, thanks and I am sorry.” Yukwon grabbed a fork and start to dig the slice of cake. He really wants to make apology letter infront of her, remembering his middle school days were his teacher scolded him for being rude infront of the question and answer game, the punishment is write an apology letter 5 letters. Yumi smiled at Yukwon, “It’s fine, mister, I am the one who needs to say sorry. Just like we said before, we barely or rather say no one is coming to this store. It’s been a year that this store is opened for business.” Yumi scratched her hair, shutting herself for being talkative and starting a conversation. “No. It’s fine. Anyway, when did this store opened? Where those children came from?” Yukwon started to make question out of his another curioutity. Yumi smiled at him, “Well, this store is already 6 years from now. My mother opened this store. And those children are came from provinces, but I called them my precious children thought they aren’t my real children but I loved to take care of them. These children are already knew themselves before I keep them. They are a group of children who lost their precious family long time ago I don’t know the details but they really need to forget everything.” As she responded, she looks to the children who are laughing taking off their costumes. Happy as ever to make her stress go away. “Anyway, after you eat. We are going to close this store immediately. The store is already been buyed from rich people. So, I am going to go home and take care of these children.” Both males lost their smile when Yumi said. Terrible news so that is why they said earlier that both the male called the first visitor from this store.

The two boys shut their mouth to prevent not to talk again, feel sorry about this store to be closed ahead. “This is really ridiculous but thank you for giving us the time to see ever this store.” Bbomb spoke, forming a smiled to cheer everyone up. Yumi nodded, “thank you gentle for visiting lastly this store. How can I be so greatful to all of you.” She bowed to two males, thanking everyone for hardwork day.

Everyone gathered from outside the store, looking at the store with so much precious memories they got. Yumi locked the door and stared back at it. Yumi started to form tears to her eyes, she didn’t even gain the store so much that her mother wanted. This will be the last time she will see this store. The children looked at the crying Yumi and comfort her. The two male watched how the scene feel so much. “Well, sometimes, you really need to move from the other side of the road to know the way you will lead.” Yukwon shook his head when Bbomb started to speak nonsense. “What are you talking about?” he asked, same as ever. “You know what, Yumi isn’t good to this place. She should go to the city and get the store there. In that way, the store might get famous one day. I feel her mother knows what the best for her child. Wish for her that to rebuild the store once again with those children with her side.” Yukwon finally realized what the man said, he smiled a bit. “Indeed..”

“Uhh mister” come from behind, both two male looked at the person behind and saw a young boy with a clown doll to his hand. Yumi is calling the boy to get going but the boy stared at the ground, not bother to look to the male. “What is it? Yumi is calling you.” Yukwon pointed out the direction were Yumi and the children are waiting. Bbomb is starting to wave his hand as the sign of goodbye. “Mister, mister” the boy kept saying from Bbomb’s place. Bbomb stopped and looked to boy. He don’t know why this boy calling him but he needs to get going. He bent his head to show the boy’s face. “What is it?” When Bbomb asked the boy pointed something underneath Bbomb’s feet.

“Mister, you don’t have shadow?”

~~~~~

A/N: GUYS, I AM BACK FROM THE GRAVE! Who misses me?! 3 

2 more weeks and finally have some break for awhile~ This will be awesome ugh, anyway, lovelies.. Did you hear? Block B and other 6 groups are going to Philippines?!?! Ohhh maaaaaaeeeee gaaaaaawd wallet has a hole -cries a han river-

I need to save budgets, i really wanted to come for Block B TT^TT le cries everything! Hwaiting for me and hello beloved new 3 subscribers!~ I will mentipn you in next chapter but right now, i finally updated it~ sorry for some errors ok? tell me so i can change some.