Chapter thirteen

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

The Mission for the Clown

13

In the province of Busan, there are 8 people wondering around the small city with huge building and such quality atmosphere than Seoul. The 8 people smiled at the same time walking down the street, few population will seen and it most pleasant than ever. “This is awesome, I never been this place before.” One cheery boy praised the face, both arms are stretching from above his head and smelling the nice neat wind from above. “Sungjong, can you shut up for awhile. I am seeking busan girls for tonight.” Sungjong just glared to a man spoke to him then back in looking at the street, “Oh come on, Woohyun-hyung, you will just flirt girls tonight I bet they will get pregnant from the day after you slave them.” Sungjong joked to Woohyun, everyone started to laughed hearing the joke then Woohyun ran to catch Sungjong but seem the maknae is so fast to catch up. “ you, Lee Sungjong. I will kill you by tonight.” Woohyun cursed while catching lot of air. Woohyun felt his hand touched as he glanced to whom and saw Sungyeol smiling at him. “Don’t worry, Nam, get your revenge by getting girls.” Woohyun just smirked at him then nodded to what Sungyeol told.

“Guys, we need to go. Our van is here.” Sunggyu called out to Sungyeol and Woohyun because the others are inside the car already. The two latter nodded and ran towards them. The driver fixed his hat as he started the car and move on along the road. “This is such a nice vacation, don’t you think Howon-hyung?” Sungyeol yawned, then put a neck pillow to his neck and snuggle it. Howon just nodded while playing to his phone. “Sunggyu-hyung, what time are we going to meet them?” Dongwoo asked, opening a can of coke. “Yeah, hyung, I think we need a short time to make this meeting up.” Myungsoo added, the edge of his tie, nothing to do but do what he wants inside the trip. Sunggyu sighed while waiting a call from his phone, he turned to s to respond them. “I don’t know yet, I am still waiting for them to call me but I guess we just need to wait when we arrive on that place.” Everyone just nodded of what he said then he turned to the man with a gray jacket, seems not aware of his surrounding, just doing his own. “Is it right? Lee Minhyuk?” Everybody started to glanced to Minhyuk, waiting him to answer of what the older said. Minhyuk just looked at them and he sighed, “It is.”

 


 

“Hyung!” Someone shouted from the corner of the room, screaming for someone to help. “Junhong, can you please atleast don’t shout like someone is going to you or something.” He scratched his hair in frustration while doing his skills in cooking inside the kitchen. “Youngjae, I told you. Let me do the honors already.” The man with silky skin and back hair said to him. Immidiately stole the big spoon and the pan to easily done with the cooking. “Himchan-hyung, I want to learn how to cook so don’t bother me.” Youngjae complained, grabbing the big spoon to the older. Himchan just move his to pushed Youngjae away and he succeed. “Hyung, if you don’t teach me by in near future I am not going to help you study for your upcoming exam next year.” Youngjae debated, standing from the ground then clean his pants. “I don’t think so Youngjae.” Himchan laughed softly then do the cooking.

Everyone are inside the living room, doing what they want. Yongguk who is waiting a phone call, Daehyun secretly eating a cheesecake from Youngjae’s bag then Youngjae saw him, he busted him by smacking Daehyun’s head to a cheesecake. Jongup and Junhong starting to play Pokemon but seem Junhong is whining and crying because Jongup is expert in Pokemon. Jongup just smiling like an idiot and kept playing Pokemon. “Dinner is served.” Himchan shouted then everyone of them except Yongguk rushed to the dining room and eat their dishes, fried rice kimchi is for the tonight. Everybody enjoys eating their food, but seem Yongguk doesn’t want to eat for today.

“Yongguk-hyung must waiting for the call right?” Junhong asked, digging his dishes then putting to his mouth. Himchan nodded, “Why are we doing this mission anyway? It’s not like why we need to mind the business from them?” He said, remembering those previous mission they went through. After hearing the plan for this mission, he just felt accurate because the mission they are going to do is more tougher more they thought. “I guess we just need to finish this mission and get back to our normal lives.” Youngjae spoke, wiping his mouth with clean tissue. “I guess we need to.” Everyone suddenly make a silent, they wanting a freedom from their life. It’s been 6 years they are working and been together.

“Guys…” Yongguk suddenly appeared from the door, holding a phone to his hand, it finally called. “So what is the news hyung?” Daehyun asked, grabbing Junhong’s food because he is still hungry. Yongguk looked at his phone first, taking a deep breathe before announcing it.

“The information of our mission is the clown mask man, he is now here to take more details of the family from Gangwon 16 years from now. He is the son of Lee Yosei and Han Mindae.” Everyone widen their eyes from the announcement of the leader. Youngjae suddenly spoke, “Lee Yosei? You mean the man with such power to control one shadow from people’s perspective?” Yongguk nodded, “Han Mindae? The woman can predict the sounds of the nature using cherry blossoms?” Youngjae added, Yongguk only can do is to nodded. Everyone suddenly kept silence, this will be harder for them to handle this mission. Yongguk looked at them with furious look.

“Come on, this mission will be a piece of cake. The man is still unknown for us since he disappeared from almost 16 years. We just need to know more about him and what he wants.” The members just nodded, it will cause with such unpredictable mission they are doing. This will be the first time meeting an immortal creature from this earth. Suddenly, one petal of cherry blossom flew to the dining area. Junhong noticed it and catched the petal. "There is a cherry blossom petal here?" He asked, touching it softly. Himchan noticed the younger and approached him. "There is a cherry blossom petal flew here?" He asked Junhong, the younger don't know how this thing get from no where. "I bet he is here already." Yongguk said, looking at the cherry blossom Junhong's touching.

 

'Knock knock'

 

~~~~~

A/N: Who misses me? Hello guys ;; finally i updated for so long. I'm sorry guys but please bear with me ;; i am a busy body person lol. Anyway, i went to DKFC 2 concert /UKNOWHOWMUCHICREYSEEINGBLOCKBINLIVE?!/ its fun, i am crying seeing the precious idiots in live performance. I am so proud for them ;;A;;~ anyway, thank you and have fun!