Chapter eleven

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

What have you done?

“So you knew this man?” The nurse asked, cleaning the blood from his nose that keep flowing outside his nostril. Yukwon nodded and he is the only one left since they need to continue the game. “I guess his nosebleed wont stop this instant maybe you need to accompany him today.” Yukwon just widen his eyesin surprised of what the nurse told him. “I-I will.” He responded with low voice that seems the nurse heared it. The nurse smiled at him while putting a small cotton to Bbomb’s nostril and gently wiping the small drops of bleeds. Yukwon sighed, looking at the ceiling, avoiding Bbomb’s look. “It’s done.” The nurse said, wipe her sweats from her forehead. “Okay dear, I am going now so take care of him.” The nurse reminded the boy before closing the door and leave him. Yukwon felt pressure while he is inside this silent atmosphere, he is not good at any of this. “Damn it.” Yukwon cursed, touching his forehead that seems he got a fever or something. “What is happening to me all of the sudden?” Yukwon felt weird today, his body is trembling as hell and his sweat is flowing more than he is playing volleyball. “W-what is happening?” he asked himself again, his eyes almost shutting and his entire body felt cold.

“Because you stole something from me.” Yukwon sure heared his voice, he is already woke up. Yukwon is sitting next to him, his head and arms is on the maitress. Yukwon breathe heavily while slowly looking to Bbomb’s face, blurred showed to his view and he cant see Bbomb clearly. “W-what are y-you talking about?” Yukwon asked while his lips trembling in chill feelings, he don’t know what just entered to his body its like someone put something to make him cold. With blurred view, Yukwon kept looking at Bbomb’s movements but he don’t know what is he doing. Yukwon felt his head is touched by him and rubbed it gently.

“The shadow of mine, you stole it from me.”

With Bbomb’s last word, Yukwon dreadly shut his eyes and see a blank black area of his view. Bbomb stared to the unconscious Yukwon near him, he just touched his head and rubbed it because he looks really like a cat. He sighed, “Hey, you shouldn’t done this to a young man.” Bbomb spoke, facing the ceiling. The white plain ceiling suddenly covered by a dark human figured that is flying from the wall. Bbomb glared to the moving shadow. “What are youg doing to Yukwon’s shadow?” He asked as he standing up to his bed to help unconscious Yukwon to replace him to his bed. The shadow showed a large grin to his face figure and make some random figures using the shadow. Bbomb fixed Yukwon’s position and covered it with blanket and he back to the shadow.

“So that’s it?” The shadow nodded, Bbomb just stared the shadow for couple of seconds. As he realized something, “You did do something to him, didn’t you?” Bbomb starting to panic, glancing to Yukwon with worried face. The shadow showed a smiled to his head figure. Then, the shadow write something using his index finger and write simple letter. Bbomb widen his eyes and bit his lips.

“What have you done?”

The shadow laughed at him sincerely. Bbomb gulped harder, this is really a deep trouble for joining Yukwon to this life. “What should I do?” Bbomb touched his head, thinking that something that might help the latter, he don’t want to evolve someone again that loss their life like those previous years. He don’t want it to happen again to this poor young boy with him.

“What should I really do now?”


 

Kyung blinked several times thinking of what just Jiho told him earlier. It felt weird that someone like him will like him deeply. Kyung felt it weird, he thought Jiho is gay but he erased it. Jiho is not like that, he is the man who has a vocabolary of being hyper everytime and everywhere when he is around. Kyung doesn’t know Jiho well because he is always avoiding the topic about him and his life. Kyung felt curious about him so he needs to try his best to know him well.

“Kyung, dinner is ready.” His mother called out from the ground floor of their house. Kyung shouted ‘ok’ to his mother and walked away to his room. Kyung kept thinking about earlier, its bothering him a lot from his studies. He don’t know what just happen when he said it, its really made him confused right over his mind now.

When Kyung walking down to stairs, he heared that his mother is like inviting someone, looks like someone is a visitors. Kyung scratched his new hair, he cut it when he is getting home and it looks like he needs a new look. Kyung’s hair is on rebond plain black style, he wants a simple style of his hair like his life thought they are rich and wealthy but his family is like a normal people who is on middle class inside the population. “Wonder what is Yukwon doing right now?” He asked himself, stepping the floor as he proceed walking through dining room.

“So you are from Woo’s family? ” Kyung froze to his doing when he heared his name with his mother. His heart suddenly increase its speed and its like he is nervous. Kyung run to the dining room and saw his father and his little brother eating their dishes on the table. “Oh hyung, come let’s eat.” His little brother offered, digging the rice from the rice cooker. Kyung gesture his hand, waving it means he doesn’t want it. “Kyung, skipping dinner is bad for your health.” His father spoke, drinking a glass of orange juice and flipped some random magazine to his hands. Kyung ignored his father and run back to his room to not see the man yet.

“Oh Kyung!” His mother called out him again, Kyung stopped his feet and slowly glancing his mother with his surprise look. His mother smiled at him, “Kyung, you knew Woo Naemu? He is your friend’s mother. She wants to bonding with us tonight.” Kyung felt relief when its just his mother will come today to their house. He sighed deeply and calming himself for awhile.

“With your friend named Woo Jiho.”

~~~~~

Oh may gosh! >.< Sorry for making the story so confusing, little by little the story is almost near to the plot and also the real story behind. ^_^ Please keep reading and also please do comments, i appreciate comments tell me your opinion ^_^ // I will try my best to continue updating chapters because ugh this month is busiest for me TT.TT Thank you lovelies, see you all in next chapter~