Chapter three

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

===

A pink cherry blossom grew near to an abandon mansion, few miles away from Chucheon resident. One gloomy man wearing a tuxedo dress is sitting near to a big broken glasses window, he watch the cherry blossom glowing infront of his sight, he sent a warmly curve to his lips that make his face shine brightly. He is holding a clown mask from beneath from his chair, swaying it a little. He closed his eyes as the breeze of the air flew to him face, his hair waved with the breeze and as he smell how fresh with it. As it’s done, he sigh in relief before he stand up and walk away to the king’s room. A small petal coming from the cherry blossom flew to the window were the man was sat, the petal flew and moved what the air is going to. The wind almost stop, the petal slowly touches the chair, a small white note showed when the petal touched the chair that says… “私は、光を必要とする”.


 

In a cold morning, while in the middle of the practice in volleyball inside the gymnasium, the team was in a dreadful sweat and energyless after their practicing their basics again. It’s quiet long time that they do the basics again, a lots of gulp from the bottom of their throat, a small drop of water filled inside their mouth, the thirsty inside their body grew more. Yukwon just staring to the door of the gymnasium, waiting for someone will come. Jongin saw that, tapped his teammate’s shoulder, Yukwon glanced and saw Jongin with his smile. “Kwon-ah, why are you staring to the door? Is there someone will come?” he asked, moving besides Yukwon’s side. He just sighed and he gazed back to the door. Jongin furrow an eyebrow and scratching his hair, he is a bit curious of what his teammate’s thinking. Yukwon suddenly moved that makes Jongin surprised to his sit. Yukwon stood up, pursing his lips while looking to the door again. Jongin, again, glanced to the door. They were 3 girls walking outside the door, laughing and talking about something important.

Yukwon fist formed, his atmosphere became hot. Jongin took another surprise look, and tapped another one to his teammates. When Jongin is about to do it, Yukwon started to walk away. Jongin left dumbfounded, furrowing his eyebrow out of nothing. Suddenly, the girls who walked pass by, looked inside the gym. As expected, there is Sunhye with her 2 friends. Yukwon stopped infront of her with her friends, he is 10 cm away from her. Yukwon stood there, heavy beat inside his heart, he flashed a light blush to his cheek while his sweat is almost drying. This is it, he is ready for this. He is ready to ask her something like ‘be a friend with me’ or ‘can you be my friend’. He is a bit confused of what he is thinking and a bit unsure of what he will say to her. Sunhye furrow an eyebrow, her two friends whisper each other. Yukwon stood there, mouth closed and he is stuck to his place. What should I do? ...

“My I help you, Yukwon-ssi?”

Yukwon’s heart fluttered from the sky, she just said ‘Yukwon-ssi’ infront of his ears. His breathe became heavy and his mind suddenly out of nowhere. This is the first time someone called him with a ‘ssi’ and yet, came from his crush. What a wonderful day for him.

“Kwon, what are you doing? Coach is calling us.”

Suddenly, he felt someone grabbed his head and it was Jongin. He suddenly felt his heart crash when he heared the girls screamed, “Kai-oppa, Kai-oppa!” Yukwon gazed to the girls,he saw his crush blushing and waving to Jongin. Yukwon felt his heart just fell from the ground and smacked. His face became lowsy and sad expression. When they reached the bench were the coach was discussing something for the game. In 2 weeks, is their game, preliminary tornument. Jongin stopped and released Yukwon’s hair from his grip. Yukwon walked towards the bench and sit to listen for the discussion of their coach.

“Players, we are here for the game and to have fun, right? Win or lose, everything will be better just work as one and trust yourself with others. Yushin-ah, be ready for practice tomorrow for spiking and receiving. Everyone, dismissed” All the players including Yukwon lined-up and bowed to the coach for giving thanks for helping them. Yukwon just blinked many times and slowly walking towards the locker room. His eyes focused on the ground, not leaving it. He just felt something from the bottom of his heart that crashes down to what he saw earlier. His –almost becoming- girl is screaming infront of the freshmen player, he pouted a bit and think what he can do to notice the girl he likes.

He hear a chattering sound from the corner of the locker area, he peeked on them. He saw Jongin and Chanyeol chat each other, laughing about something he don’t know what it is. He hid himself for a while and pretending he is doing something to his locker. The chatting of the latter became louder and louder and Yukwon’s cat ears is moving to hear their conversation. He heared first their laughs then he heared about how Jongin teased Kyungsoo and Chanyeol giving a headshot to Baekhyun. First, Yukwon does not know who they are talking about and second why the hell is he still standing there while the two just already pass to his place. He glance the two quickly and run towards them. The two boys shook their head and furrow their eyebrow because they just approached by their sunbae. The latter just tilt their heads, looking to Yukwon with what-is-going-on look. “Jongin…” Yukwon speak up,spreading his arms like he is stopping the boys. Jongin, on the other side, grab his cap to his bag before facing his teammate. “Yes?” he asked, fix his cap. Chanyeol just watched Yukwon, observing the sunbae infront of them. He realized something.

“Uh…. You look like a cat”

Chanyeol suddenly spoke without thinking it, pointing towards Yukwon. With a cat-eye looked, Yukwon realized that it was the third time someone will call him a cat. Jongin just chuckled a bit and tap Chanyeol’s back, keeping the atmosphere not so awkward. He looked to his teammate and also a sunbae with a cheery look, he asked again, “What is it? What do you want?” with a furious look just change with a blink to his eyes. Yukwon just realized that he didn’t build a word to say to the boy, he just a bit and whatever his heart and mind tells, just say whatever he wants.

“Kai, I am understimate you that for being the Ace of the year this coming preliminary.”

With a sudden sentence came from Jongin’s ear, he curved his lips that form into a smirk. The tension of the atmosphere appeared in no where. The two form their fists, looking at each other like there is a thunder and lightning sparkling between them. I am doing this to notice my crush Yukwon’s thought, glaring at Jongin with his small eye he has. Jongin did too, surprisingly, he’s smirking to this battle. Chanyeol just saw the whole place just give him a cold chill to his body, he suddenly smacked Jongin’s head to calm himself to the circumstances right not. Jongin groan in pain because the giant’s hand is way bigger like a giraffe. “Ya! Giraffe, what on the earth are you doing?” Jongin roared, rubbing his head. Chanyeol just give him a sigh, “Kai, we need to go to our classes now.” He just avoided the question of what Jongin asked and looked to Yukwon who is still in major tension. “Ya! Kwon-ssi. I know you are 2 years younger than me but can we just stop this, we have classes to go along” he continued, pushing Jongin. Yukwon calm himself as he notice of what the giant told him. “Sorry, I am just pressuring myself to become ace this year” he spoke, closing his eyes. He don’t know why he behave like this, it’s because he is jealous of what he saw earlier? Maybe. The latter bowed to him and Chanyeol waved goodbye to him. He wants to be the ace this year. As he only wiggle his head walked towards his locker to grab his uniform and his bag for his classes later.


 

Kyung waited inside the cafeteria for Yukwon to arrive. He ordered a two coffee and two snacks that they loved. He sat to a clear table, palm direct to his jaw and his lazy eyes moving around the area. “Uhmm” came from the back, Kyung suddenly jump to his sit and gazed to who is the person just talk into. A familiar man looking at him with his black jacket uniform is widely open and his hair just turn into blonde, he is holding a paper bag to his hands and a ribbon. Kyung furrow his eyebrow and suddenly not aware of what just been happen. Jiho just standing there, looking at the ground, not wanting to face his crush. He moved his hands with the paper bag he is holding towards Kyung. “Take it” Jiho speak, sound a bit shy to heared. Kyung kept furrowing his eyebrow, a bit on a confused statement again like what he first time he see this guy. “Uh….You from that day, you are studying here?” Kyung just smiled softly, giving Jiho’s skip a heart beat. “Oh, I want to ask you. What is your name anyway?” Jiho for the second time, his heart skip another beat. “Uh…. M-my name is Jiho, Woo Jiho. You can call me Zico or Jiko or Woo anything that fits you” he responded with a trembling lips he brought. Kyung just nodded, he offered his hand towards Jiho, offering a hand shake. Jiho just looked at him with surprise look, “You don’t’want to shake hands? This is what I am greeting when first time I meet with strangers. Jiho eh, nice name” third time, for the last straw, Jiho moved his hand to put down the paper bag. Shaking his head in a deep thoughts he is hearing right now. He said goodbye and greetings to Kyung and ran away. Kyung just look there, stun but still confused of what his action he did. He looked to the direction were Jiho walk by and saw a tall guy with him. He just let out a sigh with a unsatisfy sound, first time a guy rejected his offer a hand shake for greetings. He just shrug and look inside the paper bag, his smile suddenly disappeared and mouth suddenly open. In a deep shock, he grab inside the paper bag. He curse under his breathe.

“What the ?! A cucumber with a hello kitty stickers?! What on the earth!?”

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: Annyeong guys, sorry for the late update. I am quiet doing something to finish the first sem. I am going to be a lot busier when 2nd sem come. Anyway, thank you for subscribing this story. I will mention you all in next chapter ^_^ This look like a filler, i hope you guys wont kill me for doing this. Sorry again. -Watch weekly idol-