Chapter ten

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

***

Bbomb watched the game, focusing on how the ball is still alive from the corner of the court. All the sounds of shouting, screaming and panting each of every individual team mates. The game is still hanging in 2 point leading of Hanyang team but it taken away when Yushin spiked the ball directed to the two giant blockers, and now 1 point leading and both teams are te. And now Yukwon is now on position for serving the ball, Chanyeol is out and Byunghun(libero) is in. "Go little L.Joe, hwaiting." Chanyeol laughed softly while walking away the court, Byunghun glared at him of how sarcastic the tall hyung. "Damn you, fanboy." Byunghun fightback and gave him a merong look, this time Chanyeol is turned out to glared back at him. Bbomb watched carefully of how Yukwon position his hand to the ball and dribble it thrice. All his teammates shouting at him 'Get the ball to the other court', 'Sure Ball', or even 'Give them your best shot.' Bbomb blinked and hope the ball will hit the opponent error so they are tie now. Yukwon is good a services, he is good at making the ball move to what the direction of his hand. He scanned the other court and he got the jackpot. The repperi blowed his whistle, means the game is now starting again. Yukwon toss the ball to the air, when it slowly going down, he hit it in hard. Yukwon quickly back in position from rareguard to recieve upcoming spikes from opponent. When the libero recieve the ball to the setter and the setter is now positioning his hands to the air to toss the ball to his comrades, he toss the ball to the right side which is the ace is there. The ace run towards the ball and spiked it harder but Namjoon hit the ball and made it a free ball to their team. "Free ball, Free ball" Yushin called out, position himself to the open court to get ready for spike. Byunghun recieve the ball and gave it to the setter, Jongin make a position to toss the ball direct to Yushin but suddenly his toss got error and lead it from the rareguard. "" Jongin cursed, looking at the back of the court. Yukwon saw the ball is leading to him, he slowly backward and run it toward, he jump not that high and hit the ball. He lead the ball to the spiker which is not good at recieving and luckily, they taken the point. The 1st set is now a tie, only remaining 5 points left to catch up. The Hanyang team called out a time out. Coach Hyan (Coach of Yushin's team) smirked of how the game turned out to be this intense.

"You guys are really improving, keep up and do the same for the remaining points we have." Coach Hyan said, clapping tenderly. The first 6 drank and wiped their sweats that are flowing to their faces. Yushin gulped the remaining water of the bottle and glanced to Youngjae who is focusing looking at the other team. "What are you thinking, Youngjae?" Yushin asked, approaching him slowly since he is getting tired. Youngjae sighed, "Do you think they figure it out that Yukwon is now their real target? If that happens, lets make him as a decoy." Yushin looked at Youngjae with such confused looked. "But why? Yukwon hasn't do his real unique spiokes. I told him to used his regular spikes because we will using his technique on the next set." Yushin said, wiping his sweats now. "I bet you need to watch his movements now." Yushing raised an eyebrow of what the latter is trying to say. Then, the whistle is ring the whole gym means the game is starting. Yukwon is still handling the service.

Yushin wondered what is the meaning Youngjae told him to. He needs to watch Yukwon or the opponent? He is confused. Yukwon dribble the ball again, waiting the whistle to blow. Yukwon make his position from the middle, he will throw a toss service for sure. Yushin carefully watching Yukwon's movement as the whistle blows, Yukwon throw the ball again to the air, the ball is like inches away to Yukwon so he ran into it. He sway his hand as he jumped higher to hit the ball. Bbomb made a lazy eyes watching the latter service the ball, "He misses the 2nd step." He said, making sure that how he remembered it watching the volleyball game on television. "And now i am talking nonsense about volleyball.". Bbomb face-palmed a little bit, hating himself watching such sports because of .

"Watch out!" Someone shouted direct to Bbomb's ears. Bbomb's removed his hand to his face and saw the ball is now moving towards to his view. He eyes widen, froze to his place as the ball smacked to his face harder than a frying pan. "Oh damn, i'm sorry." One player from Hanyan team apologised for not recieving the ball perfect and landed to the crowded audience. The repperi called out a break for 5 minutes to help the hitted man. Bbomb unconsciously lying down infront of many student, some boys helping him and some girls are squealing how cute he was like a prince waiting for a woman to kiss him. "Yukwon wait for us." Ilhoon shouted to a running cat from upstair to see who is the man hitted. Yukwon pushed the crowd students and make to the way. As he reach the person, he froze to his place.

"Bbomb?!"


 

"Taeil-hyung, why you quit on the agency?" Taeil smooched his slurpee from the straw, not wanting to talk about it again. He was with Jiho and his friend named Kyung inside 7/11 convenience store near to Jihoon's building which own the company by Pyo family. Jiho kept babbling about what just happen all of the sudden, why is he with Jihoon and why the hell he tells how he met Kyung. Taeil sighed, "Jiho, i told you. I hate how Jaehyo is planning with such ridiculous story about the legends. Its nonsense i tell ya, i dont believe the clown shadow man named Lee Minhyuk is existed and i am not doing it like my father said it to me." Taeil responded, a bit annoyed of what is the conversation is going on. "Jiho, what are you guys talking about?" Suddenly, Kyung in to Jiho. Kyung is a confused man and Jiho knows it deeply. Jiho smiled at him, "Kyunggie, you see-"

"Woo ing Jiho, shut up" Taeil threw a can of softdrink infront of Jiho's face to shut up. Jiho dodged the can and let out a merong face . "Idiot." Taeil mumbled glaring at him. "Taeil-hyung, you should increase your height even more before throwing me such s on me." Jiho sarcastic showed up and laughed harashly infront of the elder. Taeil is now pissed so he grabbed Jiho's head using his free hand and let out a small hello kitty pin. Jiho's struggled but the elder is strong. So he smacked Jiho's head hardly to hello kitty pin, harder as usual. Everyone inside the store laughed how childish the two are. Kyung also laughed, and Jiho heared those precious laugh and glanced to his beloved cucumber.

"Damn Park Kyung, this is the reason why i love you."

"Eh?" Suddenly, everyone stop of their doing and glanced to Jiho who is also didnt know anything. "Jiho, you love Kyung?" Taeil asked, releasing his hand to Jiho's hair. Jiho widen his eyes, didnt realised what he just said. He glanced to Kyung and he saw his adorable confused face. He lost his words and lost in mind to answer his hyung.

..

~~~~~

Classes starts on Monday -cries- Lovelies, i am going to quick update now. And im sorry for making the story confusing. I love you all lol