Chapter four

A story of a Clown came from the shadow

Shadow from who?

In last week of March, in Seoul, the cherry blossom will grow on this week. A beautiful pink 5 petals that blooms above the branches of the tree, it’s like you are in extraordinary place full of glowing small light everywhere the places and when the wind blow, some of the petals will separate but some will stay. It means the season of snow is come to an end.

A small light bashes to the curtains of the window is flowing to the dark room, it moves little by little to the sheets of the bed and slowly reaches the face of the boy who is sleeping deeply. Yukwon groan softly and cover his face by another pillow, the flash of the heats annoyed the boy a lot. But inside his room, it’s a mixture of cold air with a small heat because of the sun. Spring is the season were warm atmosphere is covering the city, and also, trees are growing green again to provide for upcoming new look after hibernating. All animals will come out after a long rest because of Winter season, they will start to work or even find something new to them. One of the most important in this season is that you can watch all Mother’s nature created with a warm air and a relaxing view.

Yukwon still asleep, pillow is still covering his head. He heared an annoying sound coming from his room, its like someone is walking because he heared some footsteps. He slowly opened his little eyes, half-asleep, and open his pillow to peek to whom is making the noises. Using his half-asleep eye, he observed the area but he saw nothing, he just look to the area with a disgust look and went back to sleeping.

 

“tap tap tap!”

Yukwon’s eyes suddenly opened widely and stood to his bed –the upper body part that makes him sit to his bed-. He looked around his room, observing it again. He thought that someone is a kidnapper or someone is trying to kill him, his older brother is not a type of guy doing like this. He is a busy person inside the gymnasium a captain and also a café owner. He blinked his two eyes and rubbed it gentle, erasing what he is thinking about that. He is just paralyzed by his sleep, dreaming about a shadow that will attack him to his bed and him (?). He let out a sigh from his breathe and touch his chest. He widen his eyes because his heart was pumping faster. Am I nervous the whole time when I heared the strange noise? He thought. Still can’t believe just now. He shoved to his bed and walked straight to the bathroom to wash his face. When he look to the mirror, he saw his bed hair, messed up but it fits on him. He is fully awake but when he reflected himself, it looks like he is half-asleep because of his small eyes. He scratched his bed hair and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste.

While holding the toothbrush, the toothpaste suddenly fell without noticing it. He sighed in frustration because he is too lazy to grab the things that fell. When he reached the toothpaste, a small note flew to his direction. He grabbed the paper and too a deep surprise. It was the small note from the library he just saw. It’s been long time he didn’t bother to investigate it because of his training and works plus studies. He don’t know how this note flew to his direction. Suddenly, he heared another strange noises inside his room. He thought someone is inside on his room, he thinks something like from anime, a vampire (its morning, it will not show up), a monster (I never thought of that before), a witch (if its, then he will fell to her spell), a mage (make magic inside the room?), a sayant (Dragonball much?), a ghost (I hope he can see one), a pirate (he will join the crew), or a unicorn (what the-). He grabbed something to defend himself to someone that might attack him. He grabbed an empty trash can and a long think stick. He is slowly moving inside his room, gently and quiet. He looked around if he was in somewhere. He saw something like a dark figure to the corner of his room. He furrowed his eyebrow and put his nonsense thing to his hand. He walked towards it with a silent tip-toe to look at it. With a deep conclusion and unknown sake, Yukwon widen his eyes. Is he dreaming or he is still paralyzed by his dream?

He saw a crying shadow sitting to the shadow of his desk. He froze were Yukwon’s standing. He can’t believe it, his jaw widely opened and sweat is flowing to his forehead. A mix sensation that he felt again before, a feelings that is bothering him again. Yukwon’s breathe became heavier, his face turn pale and he started to feel shaking from his knee. He continued watching the shadow crying, as he suddenly stopped. Yukwon froze again. It’s like the shadow notice him standing there, not bothering him. The shadow slowly putting his palm down and slowly looking at him, the shadow’s face turned Yukwon’s feelings down. Those curves from his face, is it really real?

Yukwon slowly walking towards the shadow, his right hand unconsciously moves to touch the shadow, when he did. His right hand cover up by the shadow, Yukwon’s mind is no where. His eyes suddenly shut down as the shadow covered his entire body, his view suddenly turn to black and a figure of a man showed to him. “W-who are you?” Yukwon asked to the man who he don’t recognized him. The view is nothing but the black background except the man who is in blurred image. Yukwon blinked again and again to see the man in clear from his view. He saw his lips curving forming a smile that it showed his deep dimple. The man give Yukwon’s a cherry blossom, he looked to Yukwon again with a sad expression, little by little the man is slowly fading away but he smiled toward to Yukwon “I finally saw you” what he said, as the man faded away and everything turned to a dark and quiet area.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: I'm back ahead but only a short chapter today. Sorry everyone, i am just fixing things since i got low grades this semester but i passed all of them. Worth alot? -snabs- Anyway, i will update before the start of second semester ^_^v ne hwaiting!!

I got 5 lovely subcribers that i only can do is to love my cucumber~

* XxDaexX

* Ubombers  (water you doing here?)

* SHINee_blingbling

* IceCreamPenguin

* Labrinth

I love you guys sincerly~ thank you for all your support ^w^