Chapter 8

The SM heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Let’s see what you girls can do.” Baekhyun said as he waved the disc that contained our song.

 

“Y..you mean…we need to dance according to the song…freestyle?” E-jin asked. Probably not confident about dancing freestyle.

 

“Yes. Dance to the music! Popping! Ballet! Jazz! Cha cha cha!” Baekhyun half-shouted while doing the ‘cha cha cha’ movement---shaking his shoulders back and front.

 

“Did he eat sugar for breakfast?” I mumbled under my breath, thinking that nobody heard me. But apparently I was wrong. I heard a soft chuckle behind me. Yes. Kai had heard me.

 

*Shucks. Ice block heard me…* Yes. That’s my secret nickname for Kai.

 

The reason why I gave Kai that nickname was obvious.

He was as cold as an ice block, hard as an ice block…*not literally*, expressionless as an ice block…* If an ice block have expressions, it will be horror*,  and overall, he was a huge gigantic ice block.

On-screen, Kai was a y monster, seemed-to-be-addicted-to-smirking guy, dancing machine and bla bla bla…but the off-screen Kai that was sitting on the couch in front of me now was a totally different person!

y? Kind off with that mysterious aura around him.

Smirking addict? Obviously not. The only face expression is to raise his eye brows! His FREAKIN BROWS!!!

Dancing machine? Yes maybe? Haven’t seen him dance yet. What do you guys expect? I don’t watch or listen to k-pop! But I will see him dance later though…keke…

 

*Wait…back to reality…did Kai just chuckle?!* I whipped my head to face Kai, whose lips was curled up slightly at the ends.

 

My heart skipped a beat.

 

“Did…did you just chuckle? Are you smiling?” I gasped as I pointed straight into his face.

 

Kai seemed to suddenly noticed what he was doing as he immediately pursed his lips and returned back to his stone-face.

 

“Whatever…” I rolled my eyes. I don’t know why, but somewhere in my heart, I felt a little reluctant to see Kai’s smile disappear.

 

“FREESTYLE!!!” My head snapped back to face Baekhyun who was placing the disc into the music player before our song started blaring out from the speakers that was on the ceilings, in the corners.

 

“First up we have E-JIN!!!”

 

E-jin chewed on her lips nervously before shuffling to the front. Baekhyun smiled a little at E-jin’s dancing, which I say was not that bad with a little mix of popping and jazz.

 

“Next…YENA!” Baekhyun called as I stepped forward and let my body flow freely to the beat, rhythm and melody of the song. My body felt like fluid, dancing with a mix of jazz,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter