Chapter 7

The SM heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena POV

 

“Without you here beside me is paaaaaaaiiiinn!!!” I heard Eunmi’s screeching the first thing I stepped into the practice room.

 

“IT IS SO PAAAAAIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!” Gina shrieked literally. AND IT’S REALLY SOOOO FREAKIN HELL PAAAAIINNNNNN!!! GARGH!

 

*Yes they were 'singing', but why do they 'sing' as if they were holding some grudge and honestly speaking, they sounded like strangled chicken! Argh...my poor ears...*

 

I just feel like forcing a bucket of cow dung down their throat and hope that no sound would ever emit out from their mouths! NOT EVEN A SQUEAK!

 

Yup, I had already told daddy about those irritating squawking crows that emit sounds that can drive people insane.

 

But, daddy said that I should give them some chance and not to be too harsh. HARSH?! YOU SAYING THAT I’M HARSH?! I’M LITERALLY LOSING MY HEARING BECAUSE OF THEM!

 

I took a glance around the room. D.O was monitoring Gina and Eunmi while shaking his head, as if trying to shake their annoying sounds out of his head. Chanyeol did not even seem to care about both his female team-members annoying squawking and his poor EXO member, D.O’s ears. He was sitting in a corner, not exactly quite because of those squawks echoing in the room, playing his guitar while rapping.

 

*Poor little owl, he will soon lose his hearing* I thought as my eyes moved to the 2nd group.

 

Suho and Sehun were trying to teach Minyu and Suzy dance steps, but…..you know what….Seeing those two girls made me wonder if they have some extra legs. Is it that hard to do that simple dance steps? Their legs were practically tying knots, tripping here and falling there, like roly-polies. I could see that Suho and Sehun were getting pretty frustrated. Suho looked as if he was trying to pull out all his hair in annoyance while Sehun was rolling his eyes.

 

*Poor things* I tilted my head to my group.

 

Kai was lazing on the couch, listening music with his hot-pink-and-white headphones.

 

*Trying to block out the noise?*

 

Baekhyun was reading a novel but I could see cotton wool being stuffed into each ear. *Haha…cute*

 

“Annyeong Yena-ah! Annyeong!” I turned around to see E-jin standing behind me, smiling brightly.

 

“Here! I just went to the café to get some cappuccino!” E-jin said as she handed me a cup of iced cappuccino. I gave her a bright smile before settling my down on the polished wooden floor.

 

“Baekhyun-ssi, Kai-ssi…uh…we still need to come up with the dance steps! There’s only a week left before the completion.” I removed a cotton wool from one of Baekhyun’s ear.

 

As I turned around to wake that Kai up from his little land, I felt a hand grabbing me by the wrist.

 

“Yes? Baekhyun-ssi?” I asked quizzically with raised brows.

 

“Drop the formalities. It makes me sound so OLD. So just call me oppa…Baekhyun oppa! That’s all I want to tell you.” Baekhyun said, stressing the ‘old’ word while giving me an adorable eye-smile that would make all girls swoon.

 

“Haha…ok…Baekhyun..op..ppa” I said awkwardly before walking towards that “y dancing machine”, who was now currently snoring ‘peacefully’ on the couch. Yes exotics…this is how the KAI, the Y, HOT, DANCING MACHINE of EXO looks like off-screen.

 

“Kai sunbae….kai-ssi…..sunbae…wakie-wakie….” I shook Kai.

 

No response…..

 

*So Kai is also sleeps like a dead log*

 

“Let me help” I jumped slightly upon hearing a sudden low voice. I turned around.

 

“Oh, it’s only you Chanyeol sunbaenim.” I patted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter