Chapter 13-EXO

The SM heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen POV

The auditorium finally quietened down when Lee Sajang-nim stood up from his chair and clapped three times to divert our attention onto him.
 

“Thank you Group 14 for the impressive choreography. Now let us welcome the rest of the 13 competing groups up on stage.” Lee Sajang-nim addressed the audience, which consists of SM artists, instructors and choreographers. All audience were free to ask questions and comment.

The other competing groups shuffled up on stage. Nervousness, excitement, worry and tension could be felt floating in the air.

“Group 1…” BoA sighed as she placed her black clipboard down and leaned back against her chair.

Nobody knows what on earth will she say next. The tension was thick and almost suffocating. If you do well, you have a chance of debuting as an idol, if not, you will probably have to suffer another 2 years or more being a trainee.

“You guys improved. Good job!” BoA smiled. Group one sighed in utter relief as they were not the bottom few.

(Skip)

“Group 12……” BoA face crunched up as she glanced directly at Gina and Eunmi. “Chanyeol, how do you think of those two girls?”

All eyes were glued onto Chanyeol as he wrecked his brain for a suitable answer.

“Terrible?” He answered as the audience roared with laughter. He scratched his the back of his head sheepishly.

“OPPA!” Gina whined as she slapped Chanyeol’s arm playfully. He immediately cringed and took a small step back. Everyone started guffawing at Chanyeol’s hilarious response to Gina. Poor Chanyeol….that helpless poor boy……

“Ok…ok…Gina, you should stop torturing your Chanyeol sunbaenim” BoA sunbae-nim said between laughs. Gina unleeched herslef from Chanyeol, who was busy wiping away ‘traces’ of Gina off his body while grimacing about his bad luck.

 

“Let’s see, group 13? Sehun and Suho-ah, how is working with Minyu and Suzy?” Yunho, who was also one of the main judges, asked.

“Scary” “Complete torture” Sehun and Suho answered without hesitation, causing us to erupt into laughter, some idols even fell of the chair, take Xiumin and Luhan for example. They did not even care about their image and started laughing their off on the ground as if they had left their sanity in Beijing.

“Looks like Chanyeol and D.O aren’t the only one suffering, huh?” Yunho smirked.

“Now, Kai and Baekhyun. How is it is? Are you two suffering like the rest of EXO-K?”Yunho asked as he propped his chin on his right palm, waiting for an answer.

“Oh no no no……quite the opposite actually,” Baekhyun replied, waving his hands and shaking his head.  “E-jin and Yena are really nice and not clingy at all!”

“So who did the choreography?” BoA questioned.

“Kai and Yena, being the two dancing machines, they choreographed the whole dance together. And we composed the whole song together.” E-jin answered, smiling.

BoA and Yunho nodded their heads in satisfaction. Lee sajangnim smiled and started clapping, causing us audience to start clapping and soon, the whole auditorium gave a standing ovation, with several cat-calls and hooting.

 

“Yena is really a talented girl,” Kris said as he continued to clap.

*Yes, she is definitely a talented girl. A golden girl.* I thought.

 

“So the winning group is…….GROUP 14!!!” Lee sajangnim announced as group 14 did a group hug. I noticed that the GEMS were snorting and scoffing. Sehun, Suho, Chanyeol and D.O were also celebrating with group 14.

 

 

Yena POV

 

WE WON!!! WE WON!!! YAHOOOOOO!

I was already doing a crazy victory dance in my head as I skipped to back stage with E-jin, Kai and Baekhyun.

* Appa must be proud of me* I grinned.

 

Suddenly, six figures popped out in front of us from nowhere like Jack-in-the-box. I placed my hand over my chest, as if trying to contain my heart inside my chest and preventing it from jumping out.

“YO! BUDDIES!!!” The six guys-that-look-like-boys yelled as they bear hugged EXO-K.

*What the hell?!*

“Are they like gays?” I nudged E-jin while staring at the group of 12 males hugging, piggy-backing, swinging each other.

“Gay? Are you sure you are the daughter of Lee sajangnim? They are EXO-M, for heaven’s sake, not gays. Why would they want to become gay when they have half of the female population under their feet.” E-jin hissed into my ear while knocking the side of my head with her knuckles.

*So they are EXO-M. Not gays or whatever nonsense…* I thought, still quite uncertain about the way they interected with each other.

*Bromance….Yena-ah, it’s bromance……* I closed my eyes and mentally reminded myself.

 

“OMO! Who is this pretty lady here?”  I looked up to find a pretty boy with neatly styles brown hair. His doe eyes were staring straight into mine. My pupils enlarged as I pushed him away.

WHO THE HELL?!

If it’s wasn’t because of his flower-boy looks, my Adidas shoe would be flying straight at his face.

Must he really stare me like he want to eat me? I’m not food!

 

“Hello angels that had fallen from heaven!” flower-boy waved. I’m fear that his twig-thin wrist might snap if he wave any faster.

*Why is this boy so sunny?! A little too sunny…*

 

The face of Eunhae appeared in my mind. I smiled. Luhan reminds me of Eunhae. Filled with aegyo and never fails to make me smile. My bestie had flew to Australia for a three months vacation, on the same week I returned back to Korea.

“I wonder how is she doing” I mumbled.

 

I was so immerse in my little world that I did not even realised that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter