Chapter 19

The SM heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! There you are” Sehun called.

Kai walked in through the doors, clad simply in white pants, grey v-neck shirt and a navy blue blazer. He had an arm wrapped around Eunhae, who was in a baby pink shirt and white maxi dress.

“Hi Hae-ah!” The boys waved cheerfully as the siblings sat down. Eunhae gave a small wave.

“Is Yena coming?” Jongin asked.

“I called her. She should be arriving soon” Eunhae answered her brother as she glanced around. Some had already tucked into their food, others were waiting for their food, while some were still looking at the menu. There were people that would turn to their table from time to time. News of them being the Young Elites had spread.

Jongin nodded before glancing down at his phone. Being the heir of Samsung, there were responsibilities pressing down on his two shoulders. Besides, business were booming with latest Samsung gadgets being released into the market.

 

“I’m here!” Yena said from the entrance. Heads turned as she walked towards their table. She could feel eyes of the people in the restaurant turn their heads in her direction. She shuddered.

But what to expect? Lee Yena was a beauty after all. Long toned legs from all those martial arts training, that seemed to go on and on. Her silky long ebony hair with dark purple highlights cascaded down her shoulders in waves. She had minimal make-up on, with only a layer of BB cream on her porcelain face.

“So…what to eat?” Yena questioned as she settled down with her messenger bag on her lap.

“We had ordered shrimp Fried Rice for you, is that okay?” Suho said.

Yena froze and looked up upon hearing that disgusting word. Shrimp.

Before she could open and answer, Eunhae had already answered.

“That’s not okay…in fact, Yena is allergic to shrimps” Eunhae said looking at Yena, who nodded to her.

“Then……”

“Don’t worry, we can exchange dishes” Kai offered nonchalantly with his eyes not leaving his phone and his fingers typing furiously.

They all glanced at Kai, who seemed unaware of their stares as he was too busy with his work.

“Okay! Then, it’s settled!” Kris clapped his hands.

“Thanks—“ Yena whispered. Kai’s lips curved upwards, slightly as gave a nod.

 

 

“Omomomo! Jongie-oppa!”

Yena cringed at the voice, she glanced up at the girl, who was grinning at Jongin. Jongin furrowed his brows as he tore his eyes from his phone screen and looked up at the annoying sound source.

“How annoying—“ Yena muttered in English to Eunhae, who was sitting beside her. Yena was sitting between Jongin and Eunhae.

“What a brat!” Eunhae spat. Kris, the only one who understood English, was sniggering. The others were stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter