Chapter 11

The SM heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rubbed my eyes wearily as I clambered out of my bed.

Today is the BIG DAY. And this competition would see where the standards of the trainees were. But to me, this is the day that I could prove that those GEMS plastic dolls do not deserve to debut. Not that I’m mean, but their debut would only waste the company’s money. They could debut when they fix their personality problems and of course, their singing! Gosh I wonder if I could put up with their singing today……

We had decided on a more teenage style,since most of us were still ‘kids’? I quickly did my hygiene and dug all the racks in my walk-in closet, searched high and low to look for clothes that were of the teenage style, take f(x) for example. After 30 minutes of searching and messing up my walk-in closet, I finally found some ‘treasures’ that I did not know I had!

*Maybe I should stop my shopping habit*

*Gosh! I didn't know i have so many many many clothes!*

I looked around my walk-in closet once more.

*I can really open a boutique...*

I packed those clothes into my bag pack and wore my usual nerd clothes. Big tee-shirt, sweat pants, geeky glasses and two ponytails. I wonder when can I stop this nerdy nonsense...maybe after I debut? And prove that I became an idol not base on relationship but talents? Who knows how long.......these glasses is making me look like a housefly

 

 

I did not seem to notice appa’s presence when I walked down the stairs. *Maybe he went back to his house* Oh well. I shrugged my shoulders and rode my white bicycle to the company.

 

I walked into the practice room that we had been on our first day…with the GEMS dolls…as Ms Baek had something to say to us regarding the competition.

“Annyeong!” I called out as I walked into the room. All six of the EXO members waved at me and those plastic dolls glared at me that they look like toads with bulging eyes.

E-jin came up to me and pulled me over to Baekhyun and Kai, who were sitting on the ground like the rest.

 

“Hello trainees and EXO-K, as you all know, you are all competiting against the other trainees in SME, the trainees of the top three groups will get to debut earlier! You have exactly one and a half hour before the competition. So make use of this one and a half hour to change and warm-up! HWAITING!” Ms Baek punched her fists and gave us a ‘hwaiting’ sign.

 

Baekhyun, Kai, E-jin and I made our way to our ‘private’ practice room, hurriedly, as time was ticking away and as the old saying goes, ‘time waits for no man’.

We did our stretching and rehearse our choreography once, which I must admit, was pretty good! All of our timings were accurate, dance steps all perfect, missing no steps and our singing were of good rhythm and beat.

 

 

“Dear competitors, you have another 15 minutes to report to the auditorium.” The speakers boomed.

We each grabbed our clothes for the competition and went to the washrooms to get changed.

While we were walking towards the auditorium, I felt a hand pulling me back. I spun around to see GEMS glaring at me.

“Stay away from EXO once the competition is over, . You get it?!”  Gina sneered.

 

 

(What I'm wearing)

*I still have my geeky glasses on*

 

 

*Surprise, surprise……anyone can tell who is the just by seeing the way we dress* I eyed their clothes that showed way too much skin that it won’t make any big difference without wearing any. And just look at their make-up, it looks like they went to a cake patisserie to have their make-up done. Are they going to the circus?

“Scared?” Minyu taunted as she dabbed another layer of BB cream on her already-super-thick make-up.

 

Scared?! Obviously not! I’m the direct opposite! I’m so excited and eager to go o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter