Chapter 14--Oppa

The SM heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai POV

I pushed my Maui Jim sunglasses up my nose bridge as I stepped onto the accelerator. I was driving my black Bugatti to the Kim’s estate to visit my family.

It was a Sunday, which meant that it was a no-working day, which also meant that there is no practice today. The other 11 members had also made use of the weekend to visit their families in their own estates.

Even though this wasn’t my first time driving back to my estate, but I still found it surprising that nobody had even recognized me, not even once.

Maybe it’s because they thought that we can’t afford such cars or maybe it’s because in my SM profile, there’s such a phrase that wrote ‘Don’t have a driving license’ or ‘Can’t drive a car’.

But, come to think about it, it’s quite a good thing. No one fans to disrupt my wonderful Sunday with squeals, bone-crushing hugs, kisses…….

 

I glanced down and noticed that my Samsung S4 was vibrating on the passenger seat.

I swerved my Bugatti to the side of the road to pick up the call. I looked at the caller ID

 

BABY DONGSAENG

 

“Oppaaaa!!!” That voice never fails to make me smile.

“Why are you calling, my little cupcake?”

“You don’t miss me?” I could almost her pouting at the other end of the phone.

“Of course not” I teased as I heard her whined. Silly cupcake.

“I hate you”

“I love you! Muah!” I kissed my phone.

“Eewww oppa…” She grimaced.

“You do know that lots of females would die to be in your place” I said

“Whatever oppa, just come to Incheon International Airport and pick me up! NOW!”

*Wait…what? She’s back in Korea?*

“Okay, be there by 10 minutes.” I smiled to myself.

I reversed my Bugatti and headed straight to Incheon International Airport.

 

*She’s finally back!* I thought as I fitted a baseball cap on my head.

 

 

I screeched my Bugatti beside the pavement near the airport and got out of it without even bothering to park it. The cold air of the air conditioner in the airport interior blew at my face as I ran as fast as my legs could. How I wish I have Kris hyung’s legs now.

My heart was racing in excitement as I looked around to find her.

I grinned when I saw a familiar looking silhouette sitting on a bench, with a white Prada luggage beside her. She was wearing a simple white Alexander McQueen dress that ended at her knees, and on her feet, were a pair of white-beige Jimmy Choo pumps.

 

“CUPCAKE!!!” I called out as I rushed towards her.

She looked up and sprang out from her seat.

“OPPPAAAA!!!”

I hugged her tiny waist as I spun her round in circles.

I laughed. Her laughter can be so contagious and there’s no vaccine for it.

“I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!” She squealed as she threw open her hands to describe the size.

“I missed you too…” I bent down to her height and pecked her nose lightly.

“Eeww oppa…but just this once…” I grinned and helped her with her luggage.

 

 

Eunhae POV

I pulled my luggage to a bench and sat down. I had called oppa to pick me up. I kicked my feet as I waited for oppa to come.

“CUPCAKE!!!”

I looked up and saw a silhouette of oppa. The  familiar silhouette that I missed so much.  Even with his baseball cap to cover his handsome face and his pair of sunglasses to hide half of it, I recognized oppa almost immediately. His built, his smile, his posture, everything that I missed.

Oppa was wearing a black leather jacket, a v-neck plain white shirt and Levi’s jeans.

*My oppa is always so handsome*

  

 

 

“Aren’t you being too obvious?” I asked at I tapped oppa’s ‘wolf’ cap.

“I guess? But who will notice? This is such a common cap, seeing that EXO is becoming quite famous,” Oppa replied, as I glanced over at me before turning his attention back onto the road.

“Any girlfriend?” I questioned while I looked down at my manicured black-and-gold nails.

“Nope, not interested” Oppa answered.

Same question, same answer. Haish…I still don’t get it. Oppa have at least a thousand females under his feet and yet,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter