Chapter 15

The SM heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena POV

“What?! Me go to the Diamond Ball?” I stared wide-eyed at appa, who was sitting on his brown leather office chair.

“Calm down young lady,” Appa chortled.

“But..but…my identity……” I tried to reason. I sat on the couch in appa’s office.

“No matter how you hide, it’s just a matter of time before your identity as SM heiress is exposed. So why not just let them know” Appa smiled.

“Appa, are you sure? Or did you eat the wrong food for lunch?”

“I’m sure. Besides, your bestfriend, the Samsung heiress will be there too. You can know more about business too.” Appa negotiated.

“But I know about business since I was born.”

“Please Yena, for appa, okay?” Appa played the ‘appa’ card.

“Ok” I scowled before excusing myself out of the office.

 

I pulled out my phone from my yellow Kate Spade messenger bag. I dialed. After three rings, the call was picked up.

“Nana-ah! I was just about to call you. Are you attending the Diamond Ball?”

I fought to prevent my eyes from rolling.

“That’s why I called. I need you to come with me to shop.”

“I thought you hate crowds? How did you appa coax you, huh?”

“He played the ‘appa’ card, and I gave in…” I groaned.

“Of course” Eunhae laughed. “I’m at COEX”

“SM property” I nodded to myself as I got into my Bugatti.

 

"This year, we will be attending the Diamond Ball” Suho announced to the group of the 11 Young Elites, that were sitting on the sofa in his mansion.

“This will be breaking news. The mysterious young elites will show their identities” Kris said.

“There’s another breaking news” Kai said as he took a sip of his punch.

“Which is?” Chanyeol asked, raising an eye brow.

“My sister will be attending the ball with her bestfriend” Kai nodded nonchalantly.

“How is that breaking news? If we are attending the ball, being part of the young elites, Eunhae will also attend the ball. We all know that” Sehun said.

Kai stared at his cup.

“Her bestfriend is Yena, the ‘mystery’ SM heiress.”

There was a series of chokes and coughs as 11 pairs of wide eyes stared at Kai.

“Yena? The Lee Yena that we know?” Tao asked.

Kai nodded.

“Yup, that Lee Yena” he replied.

“Holy….” Luhan gasped. There were now 11 goldfishes sitting on the sofa, big eyes, gaping mouths.

“How did you know?” Suho asked.

“I met her yesterday, with my sister.” Kai answered as he gulped down his remaining punch.

 

I walked into a high-class boutique and found Eunhae looking at the racks of dresses. Some of those senior staffs that recognized me, bowed. She came forward and gave me a bear hug.

“Look at these dresses, so pretty.” Eunhae showed me dark purple tube dress.

“I know, SM property” I grinned.

Yup. COEX is owned my SM, which means, my family’s property.

“Haha. Yes, SM heiress” Eunhae teased.

 

“Look who we have here? A peasant in branded clothes” I turned and saw GEMS.

I smirked.

“I didn’t know pigs look like traffic lights” I taunted and eyed their clothes.

Eunhae snickered beside me.

“Do you know am I?!” Gina shrieked.

“Must I know who you are?” I retorted, with my brows raised.

“I am the heiress of Shin Group! We 4 are the beautiful heiresses of wealthy companies in Korea!” Gina screamed. GEMS smirked, thinking that they had won.

“Heiresses, yes. But ‘beautiful’, ‘wealthy’…I have to reconsider” I smiled, more like smirked.

I nodded to the senior staffs, who called the security.

“See you tomorrow” I kissed GEMS goodbye as the security dragged them out of the mall.

“That was…ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter