Chapter 16

The SM heiress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yena POV

“I need to go to the washroom” I said as I excused myself.

“Be careful” Eunhae said.

“Don’t worry hae-ah, the toilet bowl won’t flush me down.” I rolled my eyes before walking towards the washroom.

The 11 males chuckled while Kai bit back a smile.

*I like her better like this, head strong and tough. And not the nerdy trainee that always get bullied by the rest of the trainees.* Kai thought and smiled inwardly at Yena’s disappearing figure.

 

 

“Did you see that two es? Who do they think they are?”

“Those s are seducing my EXO oppas!”

“Did you see their dresses and shoes? I heard that those two pieces were from the latest Dior Spring collections and we have to wait for at least half a year to get them!”

*If you know where to get them* I forced myself not to roll my eyes as I closed the cubicle door.

“Whatever, Eunmi. I bet that their clothes are all fake!”

The ladies snickered and continued gossiping.

 

I knitted my brows together as I unlocked the doors and stepped out to reveal myself.

GEMS were gossiping while touching up on their make-up, in front of the mirror. They stared at me and gasped.

“Why are you even shocked?” I mocked as the tap and washed my hands nonchalantly, without even looking at them.

GEMS recomposed themselves.

 

“Hey, you!”

I turned calmly with a stoic expression and faced Gina.

“Who are you and the ty friend of yours to touch my EXO oppas” Gina placed her hand on her waist.

“ty friend? I don’t have any ty friend, unless you are considered my friend” I shrugged.

“You !” Gina shrieked.

“Not good. You are getting angry too fast” I taunted, while maintaining my composure.

“You!” Minyu yelled, jabbing her manicured finger at me.

I raised an eyebrow.

I grabbed my clutch my the sink before striding towards the door of the washroom.

“Oh—I almost forgot. I believe your Gucci shoes are fake?” I smirked and walked out.

 

“How there she…” Gina sneered as she gripped the material of her Chanel dress.

 

 

“What took you so long?” Eunhae asked as I sat back down onto my chair.

“GEMS. They called you a .” I said, facing Eunhae.

“Those…things called my sister a ?!” Kai fumed.

“Calm down oppa, we all know who’s the real .” Eunhae turned to me. ”Did they call you anything?”

“A ” I said dryly.

Kai gulped down his flute of red wine to drown his anger.

 

 

(Next Day)

 

I walked into a boutique in Times Square. I was clad casually in a black muscle top with skinny denim jeans.  I need to take a break from yesterday’s gown.

I was looking at a few clutches, when my eyes caught one. I reached out to grab it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter