008

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris

"Do you think we should tell her?" Lay asks. I was actually worried when she asked that question. To be honest,I was worried that anyone might tell her.

"I don't think she needs to know,not now" I answer,the rest keep their mouth shut

"But,she's living with us. She might find out" Luhan voice out

"Like I said,not now. When the time comes and I'm still not sure what she is"

"What do you mean?" Xiumin asks

"Let's be frank,have you ever seen a human here,before?"they shook their heads

"Are you saying that she's not human?" Chen asks

"Possible,there has never been a human who can enter this world. Even the book says so and it's also a possibility that she got here by the Portal" I can see confusion written all over their faces,I know that they understand me,maybe they just don't want to believe it.

"And I'm sure you know only who can pass through the Portal,correct me if I'm wrong" I grin

"Are you trying to say that she's....... it couldn't be,that's just a story" Chen's words trailed off,he can't even believe it

"So does the Portal and it's proven that she passed through it"

"How can you be so sure that she went through the Portal?"

"Swirly hole? I'm sure you understand" I look at my brothers,amusingly. They're to stuborn to believe. They're not ready

"Mother and father told us that we are going to be separated and it already happened and when the right time comes,we will reunite"

~*~

Anna

I'm starting to grow anxious about that mansion. I think Chen lied to me,there must be someone living there. That mansion is as big as this one,there must be someone living there. But why would Chen lied to me?

I'm also starting to feel something's off with them,why do they seem nervous when I asked them about werewolves and vampires? I mean I'm fine with it if they exists. I have to expect weird things right?

I think everyone else is asleep,well,I can't sleep. Might as well I'm going to the backyard. I walk out of the house quietly. It's dark,of course what do I expect? Light to shine from the forest?

I keep on walking until I hear the sound of water flowing,it's the river. I sit down at the edge of the river. I don't know what I'm doing,but one thing for sure,this is relaxing.

I was enjoying my peace until I heard something from the forest,since I'm across from the forest it's scary for me,but I don't know why I don't move. I can hear something weird,like something growling?

I stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter