034

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

I caught him off guard,I quickly push him off me. I glare at him before leaving the room. Who the hell does he think he is? He can't just go around to people saying they're not human and suddenly kiss them! I really want to punch him,but why am I holding it back?

I shut the door to my room and lay on my bed. Damn those vampires! Why do they have to be so strong?! I touch my wrist,it still hurts to be honest. He was really strong,that I can't fight.

I mean I don't really care if I lose my first kiss,I've already lost it to Suho. Well,I kissed him because I wanted to protect Xi,but this is a different one. Kai kissed me against my will. If he's not a vampire I would've kill him,but he can't die right? Since he's already dead.

Well,they said garlic could kill vampires,should I? No,that's just illegal. Why would I kill someone just because he kissed me? I should just forget about this and go to sleep.

~*~

Kai

Hah,I'm sure she's angry. Well,I couldn't blame her it's my fault. It's true,I do think that she's not human and I want to prove that I'm right. I'll tell you what,I have a special ability. Yeah,I do and I'm the only one. I can find out if that someone is human,vampires,wolves or whatever.

I can find out that by physical contact. Actually all I have to do it touch her,but since she was so close to me why not right? Yeah,it was stupid of me. Now,she's going to hate me for the rest of her life. I don't have a life. I'm already dead. Well,half dead.

How do I identify if she's human or not. Well,by colours. If she's human for the rest of the day starting from the sun rises until the sun sets,everything that I see is the colour green. If she's a vampire,it'll be grey,if she's a wolf it'll be the colour orange,if she's a devil I'll see the colour red and if she's an angel I'll see the colour blue.

But there's one more thing though. If I everything I se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter