022

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

Morning came. I'm still stuck in this prison. It wasn't a dream,it was all real. I'm going to be forever stuck in this prison. Now,I really think that I'm cursed. I can't escape horrible reality. Everytime I thought that I can finally live happily,the cruel reality will come back to me.

I can never live happily. There's no happy ever after in my life. It's just fairytale. All of them are fake. The reason I ran away is because they wolf brothers deserve a happy life and I don't want to be the reason of their sorrowness. They have the right to be happy.

They treat me as a friend right now,but what will happen when they are finally married? Wouldn't they treat me differently? Wouldn't they spend more times with thier wives? Then what will happen to me? Speaking of wives,I'm sure they will not want my presence.

They will think that I want to take their husbands away and s. Well,this is the best solution that I can think of. Furthermore,Kris said that I might bring danger to them and I don't blame him. He's right. I don't want them to get accuse for kidnapping a human.

I'm going to bring bad luck to the wolves. And all of their clans will hate me and a lot more. So,it's better if I run away. They can forget about me and live happily. I'm not someone improtant that is so hard to erase. I'm like an ugly drawing and they are the artists. They'll grab an eraser and earse me. Easy.

I sit up from where I was laying. I lean against the wall. The moment my back hit the rough wall,something cracked. I went to check the crack. It's like a hole. Big enough for me to crawl inside. I think the hole leads to the outside. Should I? Before I can even process my decision,something crawled in.

It looks like a rabbit. It has the fur of white snow and the eyes of the sea. It looks really beautiful. It looks almost abnormal. Well,everything here is abnormal.

"Hello there little fella" I touch it's fur. It's very soft

"Where are you from?" I ask and let out a laugh. What was I expecting? The rabbit to an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter