043

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

After they left, I stop using my powers and take a peek at their leaving figures. After their figures disappear,I walk over and sit beside her bed. I don't understand this,Lay said that she should be dead? But the doctor said that she's fine. Is she really fine?

I caress her arm,it looks better than before. I never thought I would say this,but I should thank the wolves. I don't even understand why I hate them so much. It must be because of her. She's the one that cursed us and now look at us.

Although I know,it's not their fault nor is it our fault,but I don't know why all of these years I hate them. What am I saying? Am I forgiving them? No,no way,but there's nothing wrong with forgiving people right?

I sighed and look at her. Ever since you came I kept feeling something strange inside me. Look at me now,I've been hating on my own brothers for 2 or 3 years,but since you came I'm starting to forgive them.

I don't even know why I hate them. That witch just have to curse us so that we'll hate each other for the rest of our lives and they're trying to keep the Heiress away from us,so that this planet will forever be a cursed planet.

But I can see that they failed. You're with us and I promise you my life that I will keep you safe. I think I know why I keep having weird feelings whenever you're around. I think I'm starting to fall for you.

~*~

EXO-M

As soon as La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter