002

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan

My brothers are fighting or as they call it playing/joking around. I really love my brothers but sometimes,they just have to make me explode like now. Although I am count as the oldest in this family,but still they annoys me.

I took a deep breath and tell Kris that I'm going out for a while. He didn't question me and agrees. maybe he knows that I'm not pleased with my brothers behaving right now. I shapeshift into a wolf and started sprinting in the woods.

It may be weird,but sprinting in the woods is better that hearing to those idiots 'playing' . I stop on my tracks when I feel a sudden gush of wind. The wind felt stronger than usual. Could it be them? No,it couldn't be,if not I can already smell them.

Then,I sense something,more like smell something. It smells like something's burning. Is the forest on fire? Did they burned it? I quickly sprint further into the woods. With one step further,the burning smell becomes even stronger.

And I stop on my track as soon as I see it. I was right the forest is on fire,but the fire looks oddly weird. The colour is black. As far as I know,the Vampire boy can only produce orange colour fire. Did he discover a new ability?

But that's not what I really care,there something in the middle of the fire. The forest is burned in a circle like form. The weird thing is that the fire didn't spread further. It stays in a circle,and it the circle there's another circle. A small one,that circle is untouched by the fire. And in that untouched circle,there's someone. It's a girl,I know it because I can see her dress.

The girl lies on the ground. Is she dead? Then,she suddenly moves. Oh,she's not dead. I need to save her. I'm not sure why I'm saying this,but I feel like I need to save her. I need Xiumin. I quickly sprint back to the house.

"Xiumin!!" I yell

"What?"

"Hurry up,something's happening! I need you!!" again,I yell and he starts to panic

"What? What happened? Are you hurt?" he asks examines me

"No,I'm not,but someone is. Now,hurry" and with that I left with him by my side.

As soon as we both arrived at the burning circle thingy. I ask Xiumin to use his power to stop the fire. At first he shot me a look,confused one before saying.

"I can't stop the fire. The fire would melt my ice" he says

"Just do it! I'm going to save that girl"

"What? A girl? Luhan,are you serious?"

"Does it looks like I'm pulling a joke? Now,hurry. She might suffocate" Xiumin gave me a one last look before using his power and start to frost the fire.

"Hurry up! Before my ice melts" he says and I sprint as fast as I could on the ice. Of course it's slippery,but I'm a wolf and I have claws. I stop running when I reached the girl. She's still breathing and she looks so beautiful.

I stare at her for a while,admiring her beauty,but I was brought back to reality when Xiumin yells 

"Hurry!! It's melting!" he yells,I look at the girl again and I immediately pick her up. I ran on the ice in my human f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter