049

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

Luhan suddenly grab me by the collar and lift his fist. I know,he is going to punch me. I didn't close my eyes but look at his instead. I waited for his fist to land on my face,but it didn't because Anna stopped him from doing so. Where did she come from? I thought I told her to stay at the lake.

Luhan asked her if she's okay and touch her face. Now,I want to punch Luhan in the face. I don't care if he's my brother or not. His hand is still cupping her cheek,how much I want to rip his hand apart. Anna asked him what he's doing here and he answered her question.

I couldn't take it any longer. I grab her hand and was about to leave when she yanked her hand away from mine. She didn't even look at me. I look at my hand,did I hurt her? Does she want to be with him? She even glared at me when I add in their conversation. What's wrong with me? He's my brother,I shouldn't be rude towards him.

There it is again. That feeling. The feeling of forgiveness. I hate this,she make me feel normal again. She restored my kind feelings. I think all this two years all of my kind feelings disappeared. Maybe that's why we hated each other so much. I was to busy thinking until I realised Luhan said something that made jealousy take control of me.

"Please Anna. We love you" 

With those words made me really want to kill him,but I kept calm. I rather be jealous than being hate from the girl I love. I look at Anna. Who will she choose? Them,or us? I know this sounds selfish,but I want her to choose us. She look at me and then at Luhan.

It must be hard for her. I won't say anything. It won't help. There was a long silence. Both I and Luhan are looking at her. Hoping that she'll choose one of us. She look at me before walking towards Luhan. Is she choosing him? My heart breaks into pieces when she when she kiss Luhan on the lips.

~*~

Luhan

After I said those words,she didn't answer. She kept quiet. She must be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter