004

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

So far,the guys are nice to me. Xiumin,Chen and Tao are really funny. Lay is a very nice guy,not to mention talented. Well,at first,Kris looks cold,but,he's kinda nice too. And Luhan? Well,he's like everyone else. They make me feel comfortable.

Luhan led me back to my room after we ate breakfast. There's something about the room that makes me feel weird. It felt like the room was someone's. But,maybe that's just my feeling. Luhan said that I can use the clothes in the closet. I thanked him before he left.

I walk towards the closet and I remember the night this happen. It feels like De Ja Vu. It feels the same,I walking towards my closet. Picking up my dress and walks out of the house. The difference is that. This is not my house and there are no white dress.

It's weird though,there are only dresses and casual clothes,but mostly dress. I pick up a dress that caught my eye. It's light blue,it's a short dress,but I don't know why it looks so beautiful to me. It's just a simple dress though.

 

After I took my bath and wore my dress I walk out of the room. I have to say,this house is really big. Oh wait,it's a mansion. I think I'm going to explore this place a bit. I start to walk and roam around the corridors.

Man,this mansion is so big. Well,I've never been in one so,yeah. I stop on my tracks when my necklace glows. Why is it glowing? I turn to see if anyone's here,but there's none. I start to walk again and it slowly dims.

I stop again I walk to a door that I stopped earlier. My necklace glows again,I touched the doorknob,for a second there,I see dogs eating human? Am I seeing things? I quickly pull my hand away from the door? What was that? I mean,how can a dog which is very very large eats a human? Weird.

I keep on walking and stop again when I reached the balcony. It's really huge than the balconies I've seen on Earth. Okay,I feel weird saying that. I walk to the edge of the balcony. The scenery is breathtaking. It's really beautiful.

"It's beautiful,right?" I heard someone talking. I turn my head and see Chen

"Yup,it's very beautiful"

"Come,let me show you something" he starts to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter