058

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO

​It's been a year since Anna left and they still haven't move on. They were looking forward for the day Anna will come and visit them,but to their luck she can't come this year. She's too busy handling the kingdom. They understand that she's new to the royalty and ruling thing.

They are aware that Anna wouldn't want to see them in this condition. They look like mad peoples. They barely have a daily routine. Everyday,there's not one day that they can forget about her. All they've been doing is thinking about her. They miss her so much.

Memories. That's what keep replaying in their minds. Every single memory,they didn't miss a single memory between them. All that's keep replaying in their minds are precious memories about her. Sometimes,they would smile like a creepy person.

But none of them care,because they are aware of what they're thinking.

Sometimes,they would go to the village walking around to get some fresh air and they would listen to the villagers stories about Anna. A smile would crept up their faces when they listen to it. With that they know that she's doing well. Some of the men would compliment her and they would get jealous.

"Queen Anna is just beyond beauty. Anyone who would become her husband is lucky. I wish I could be that guy" a boy says as he and his friends were having a decent conversation between themselves.

One of the guys heard that and scoffed. Although it's childish to be jealous,but they just can't help it. They love to visit the village because they want to hear more stories of their girl. Some girls would be jealous of Anna's beauty and start talking bad about her.

Some guys would compliment her and make the boys jealous listening to it. Although t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter