003

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna

I open my eyes a bit and my eyes are blinded by the lights. I squint my eyes and wait for it to adjust to the lights. A few minutes later,I open my eyes fully wide and sit up on the bed? Why am I on a bed? Was it all a dream?

"Oh,good. You're awake" I hear someone. Who's in my house? Now that I mention that,I don't think this is my house. I turn my head to see a guy. He flash a smile at me and dimples can be seen. He looks cute.

"What? Where am I? What do you mean by I'm awake?" I shot him tons of question

"Woah,woah. Slow down there. Luhan found you lying in the middle of the forest" Yeah,I remember that. I was surrounded by black fire. Still,weird and creepy when you think about it.

"Luhan?"

"He's my brother. He's not here though. He'll be back soon"

"Well,you still haven't answer my question yet. Where am I?"

"You're in the M-Mansion in M-Kingdom,to be specific"

"M-Kingdom? M-Mansion? Where is it to be exact?" I ask him,I'm so confused by his answer.

"What do you mean?"

~*~

Lay

"What do you mean?" I couldn't understand her question.Doesn't she knows where she is?

"I mean like,which country? State?" Oh,I get it. She's not from here. Luhan's right.

"Oh,Luhan was right. You're not from here. You must be from Earth"

"Aren't we all?" she asks. She'll think I'm crazy if I answer her question. But,who cares right? I want to see her reaction

"No,this is not Earth. This is Exo Planet"

~*~

Anna

"You're kidding right?" he shook his head. What? I'm not on Earth? How did I arrive here? This is absurd! I mean it's not everyday people tells you that you're not on Earth anymore.

"Nope,not at all" he flash a smile

"Okay,then. So....umm I don't really get your name"

"Lay. Well,that's not my real name. My real name is Yixing,but I prefer to be call Lay" he smile again,gosh! Stop smiling I could die!

"Umm,my name is Anna and I just wanna say..... thank you"

"What for?"

"I don't know,for letting me stay here. Anything"

"You shouldn't thank me. I just cured you that's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter