040

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

I was told to wake Anna up. I just realise one thing,I barely talk to her and they expect for me to wake her up. It would be one awkward situation. How should I act in front of her? Gosh,why am I so worried? My forehead is starting to sweat. Am I sick? I'm just going to wake her up,not kiss her.

I'm outside of her room. Okay,calm down. Maybe she's already awake. She always wakes up early. I just have to call her to come down. God,calm down Sehun! She's just a girl. Yeah, not a normal one,she's a Heiress. I curl my hand into a fist and raise it to knock on her door.

I took a deep breath before knocking on her door. First knock,no answer. Maybe she didn't hear it. Second knock,no answer. I'm very sure I knocked quite hard. Something is not right. I touch the door knob and slowly twist it. It's lock. Strange,she never locks the door.

Well,as what I heard from my brothers she never locks it. I am not a stalker. Maybe she's cleaning herself or changing,but she always,by always I mean always wakes up earlier than all of us. She just stays in her room waiting for us to call her. Something is very wrong.

I quickly run outside the house and to her balcony. I look up,the door to her balcony is open. I look to my right and climb up to her balcony. It's quiet. Did something happened?

I walk inside her room. She's not on bed,that means she's awake,but where is she? I look around her room,but she's nowhere to be found. I stop on my tracks when I heard a voice of someone crying. I slowly approach the voice only to find her at the corner of the room.

How could I not notice her? Slowly,I walk towards her. Why is she crying? There is something that she's holding,but I can't see it. There's a rose on her lap. A rose? There's no rose in our kingdom,there's only rose at the M-Kingdom.My heart clenched. Her dress is drench with red liquid.

Wait a minute,red liquid? Immediately,I pull her arm only to see that she's holding a knife in her other hand. The knife is cover with blood. Is she trying to kill herself? My eyes wander off to her wrist,it's full of cuts and blood is flowing out of it. Her face is pale and suddenly her eyes roll backwards and she collapse.

I feel her pulse,it's still there. She's not dead yet. Immediately I carry he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter