026

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho

I'm numb. She kissed me. Why would she do that? Her touch is awfully different from her. Her touch has something that I never feel before. Sincerity.

I was lost for a moment before I pull off. I look into her eyes. She looks worried. I don't know what to say. I  don't feel anything. Am I mad? I don't think so. There's not a hint of anger inside me. She makes me feel as if I'm alive. Vampires aren't suppose to feel like this.

We are mentally dead and physically alive,but I feel like I'm alive both mentally and physically. I look at her again. Silence occurs around us. I'm lost for words. Something changed in me. A huge change. I feel different.

I need to get her out,something tells me she's not a normal girl. I don't know who she is,but she is not just an ordinary girl. I don't care what my brothers would say,but I have to get her out.

Without saying anything,I grab her wrist and pull her out of the room. Once we were out,I scan through the place making sure there was no sign of my brothers. Once I confirm it,I pull her by my side. She keeps quiet and follows me.

There's an empty room next to mine. It would be fine if she stays there. At least it has a little distance from the others' room. I unlock the door and pull her inside. I take a look around for one last time before shutting the door.

I realise that I'm still holding her wrist,I slowly let go although a part of me says not to. Silence,there was only silence. I couldn't say an awkward one, and it's not really a comfortable one either. I wonder what she's thinking. She doesn't even dare to look at me. She might think that I'm angry.

"Anna/Suho" we both call at the same time.

"You go ahead" I motion her to go first

"Umm,about what happened earlier. I....-"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter