046

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

It is my turn to look after her. It's been a week and she still hasn't wake up.I'm starting to worry about her. What if she'll never wakes up? What would happen to this planet? The people need the Heiress. I know she is suppose to bring peace to both of our clans,but wouldn't it be awkward once we're back together?

I can still remember how I first met her. She was staring blankly at the M-Mansion. I was curious and I went over and stand behind her. I wanted to give her a little surprise,but in the end. She tripped and I caught her. The position was actually awkward,our face were just inches apart. What if I accidentally kiss her?

An image of me kissing her flashed into my mind. I quickly shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking of that. It's wrong. Oh please stop thinking of this brain! When Sehun said that he likes her I felt so jealous of him. I mean I have feelings for her too,but is it necessary for him to tell us all?

I don't even know why I'm mad at him for liking her. She's not ours. Who knows,maybe she doesn't even like us.Maybe she despise us. Okay,that is too much. Maybe she doesn't like us because she has feelings for the Wolves. That feeling again. Jealousy has take control of me.

No matter how much I say that I don't have the rights to force her to like me back,but I just can't help it. I really like her,I just need one more push and who knows? I might end up loving her and it might happen. I was too busy thinking I didn't realise that a tear escape from her eyes.

I was about to wipe it when suddenly she opens her eyes. She's awake! I  am so relief,so happy. I've never felt like this before. I have feelings,I feel normal. Strange...

I quickly help her to sit up. Silence occurs around us,it's a comfortable one. Before I can even ask her if she's okay. She suddenly cries and I quickly place her in my embrace. I don't know why I did that but I like it. The question is why is she crying? What happened?

"Hey,why are you crying?" I her hair while calming her

"I-I met m-my parents" she says in between her cries. Although I don't know about her past,but I can tell that she never met her parents and she has a bad past.

"They're.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter