050

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun

I felt like the happiest person alive when she chose us over them,but I am still hurt because she kissed Luhan. I don't know what that kiss means to her,but it must've meant everything for Luhan. Why did she kiss him?

What does the kiss means to her? Was it just a play or was it a sincere one? She even hugged him. Both of us stops in front of Anna's room. I turn to look at her. She just stares at the door,thinking about who knows what.

I can't take this anymore. What if one day she ran back to the Wolves? I wouldn't get a chance to tell her my feelings. It might not be the perfect time right now,but I can't wait anymore. I just can't. Before she can even enter her room I pull her arm and spin s her around. I didn't even gave her a chance to say anything because I immediately place my lips on hers.

~*~

Anna

Everything in my mind is such a mess. It became a mess from the moment Luhan said that they love me. They love me? I used to have feelings for them. The feeling never disappear,although I tried. I forgot about it,but it was never gone.

Now,it's back. Why now? I can't think straightly right now. I still love them,I want to go back to them,but I don't think it's the right time. If I go,Baekhyun would be broke,but if I don't they would. I decided to stay because I need to do something about this.

I need to find out the way to bring them back together. Once they're back,maybe I can live happily on my own. Maybe,just maybe I can live on my own. Mother,Father,please give me a sign. How do I bring them back together?

I twist the doorknob to my room,I was about to enter when Sehun suddenly spun me around causing me to face him. I was about to ask him why when he suddenly place his lips on mine. What is he doing?!

I wanted to push him,but my body stays numb. I can't do anything. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Do I have feelings for him? I am so confuse right now,what should I do? Will there ever be a way out for me? Both of us broke the kiss. I look at him,I don't even know what to say.

"I love you" he says. I can't think straightly right now. I didn't reply,bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter