041

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay

I walk  in her room. I wanted to change the flowers. Beside her bed,there's a vase. I often change it. I don't think anyone realise this,but when she left the flowers died. I sit on her bed.

Out of all people,why the vampires? Why are you with them? Did they capture you? That couldn't be it,because according to what I heard you were in a room. They wouldn't imprison someone in a room. Then,have did they fall for you? Did you fall for them too?

Is that why you're not coming back? What's the use? No matter what we do,in the end she's the one who's going to decide. There's nothing that we could do. I don't want to force her and I'm sure my brothers won't too.

A sigh escape out of my mouth,I pick up the dead flowers and put it aside. I pick up the vase,but it suddenly drop. Crashing to the ground. The glass vase shattered. Something is not right. Anna,I think something happened to her. I should tell my brothers. I quickly run out of the room.

~*~

D.O

The doctor said that she'll be fine,but she's still unconscious. He said that she lost a lot of blood because of the cuts,but she'll be fine. We all thanked the doctor and ask Kai to send the doctor back. Suho told Sehun to bring her back to her room.

I look at her sleeping figure,laying on the bed. She's really pale. It makes me curious,what is the reason behind her doings? What happened that makes her think that suicide is the only way out? I walk over beside her and lift up her right arm which is full of stitches.

There are like four to five stitches on her arm. There's an unexplainable feeling in my heart. In my heart? I shouldn't feel anything that has to do with my heart. What is this feeling? Am I the only one feeling th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter