042

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO-M

The next day,as planned,Lay and Chen started their journey to K-Kingdom. Although it was hard for Kris to agree he finally did because he knows even if he didn't agree they will still go. Both Lay and Chen shape shift to wolves and started sprinting in the woods.

It's better to sprint as wolves than normal. A lot of people believe that vampires are the fastest creature alive,but they're wrong. Wolves are faster than vampires. That is why some vampires are scared of wolves,because they could kill them in a second.

After a long run in the woods,the finally reach K-Kingdom. Both of them decided to have a walk around the village for a while,in disguise of course. It's not a chaotic village it's more peaceful,not saying that their village is chaotic,but this one gives out a different aura.

The village looks almost the same as theirs,it's a relaxing sight to see the kids playing,the adults doing their own jobs. Both of them continue walking,but stop on their tracks when they over heard the people's conversation.

"Did you heard that the vampires have a girl in their mansion?" one of the asks

"Really? Where did you hear that?"

"I heard it from my uncle. He is a doctor. Recently,one of the vampire called him over to cure someone and it's a girl"

"Is she beautiful? How does she looks like?" all of them started asking the girl questions

"My uncle said that she's very beautiful,but she doesn't look like any of the girls here. She's different"

"How different?"

"She has an orange hair and blue eyes. My uncle also said that she lost a lot of blood. She should actually be dead because she lost to much blood that brings to a point that she should be dead,but she survived and it shocked him"

"Is she a vampire?"

"I don't think so,vampires doesn't have blood"

"Then what is she?"

"I don't know,neither does my uncle" she shrug her shoulders

Both of their faces starts to pale.They left the village and head to the vampires' mansion. At first,they wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter