Its a secret

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Kim Hyori's POV

"Why is he staying here?!?" I asked again. "How can you let a complete stranger live here?!?"

My father sighed. "Like I said, how else is he going to look after you? Also, to you he may be a stranger but to me he is not."

"So!? Can't he just rent a place somewhere near here!" I suggested.

I found it absolutely ridiculous that my father is letting LuHan seongsaengnim, who is currently waiting outside the office, live  with me.

"Huh. I should of thought of that. Oh well!" My father stated. "His stuff is already here and I dont want to go through all the trouble of telling him to take his stuff and go somewhere else."

I stared at my father. The supposedly  most brilliant business man alive! I facepalmed. "O.M.G."

Appa cleared his throat. "LuHan! You may come in now!"

After a couple of seconds the door opened, revealing LuHan seongsaengnim.

"Yes?" He asked.

"My flight is tonight so I will now leave my daughter in your care."

Luhan bowed. "Yes sir!"

I rolled my eyes and walked out. I went to my bedroom and started texting Taeyeon Unnie.

Me: Unnie!!! Your never going to believe it! ><

Taeyeon Unnie: Wae??? What happened?

Me: My body guard is LuHan seongsaengnim!!!

After sending that message, Unnie called me right away.

"Yeoba-"

"BWOH!?!?!?!" I cringed at her loud volume.

I sighed. "Yes. The one who is going to look after me is LuHan seongsaengnim."

"How are you so calm?!? You have no idea how many girls would want to be you!" She squealed.

I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Well then they would probably die to be me. He is going to live with me too."

"OMG! Jincha!?"

"Yup"

"Omo! You are the most luckiest girl alive!" She squealed again. "I sense the creating of a new love coming!"

"Oh gosh." I heard a knock on my door. I covered the phone with my hand. "Yes?"

"Uh.. Its LuHan. Your father asked me to call you into the living room." I heard him say.

"Oh. Okaay! I will be right there!" I then put my phone to my ear. "Hey I gotta go! Talk to you later! Oh! And dont you dare tell anyone about this!" Then I hung up.

I walked towards my door and found LuHan seongsaengnim outside my door.

"Oh. Hey." He said.

"Hello." I said as I bowed. He was still my professor in college.

"No need for that. Also I need to talk to you." He sounded really serious.

"W-what is it?" I asked.

"You cannot let anyone know that I'm living with you. Got it?" His tone was very serious that it scared me a little.

"W-wae?"

"If people found out I'm living with you, people will start rumours and scandals. I can lose my job at the university. And you dont know how much I need that job." I nodded my head in understandment.

*True. If people found out, scandals will rise. Being the only daughter, I can hurt my father's business.*

"Fine. I wont tell." *Like I would of any ways*

He flashed a smile. "Good" He said and patted my head. 

I blushed and slapped his hand away. "Stop that. I'm not a child. And you really dont have to look after me."

"To bad. I need this job too, so whether you like it or not, I am going to be your guardian as of today."

I groaned and started my way toward the living room. I found my father with his luggages.

He walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "I'm leaving to the airport now. Be good okay?"

"Ne appa" I hugged him and walked him out. I waved as his car pulled out of the drive way.

I closed the door and found LuHan seongsaengnim looking at me.

"What?"'

He shrugged. "Nothing."  Then he walked away.

*Weird*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAII!!!!!!!!!! Sooo~ What you guys think? Sorry if its a little boring. I am never good at opening stories. I am more better during the middle of the story :) Also! I may be updating every two weeks..... SORRY! High school is really a pain in the for me and takes up a lot of my time.

I would like to thank all my subscribers! It really means a lot to me!

Please go ahead and leave comments. (Not anything too harsh for my heart okaay?) Lol! Jk. But yeah, please leave comments and subscribe~!!!!

                                                                                                         ~elaysiaXD~