Friend or Foe?

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Author's POV:

"Seongsaengnim? Why are you here? Hyori lives here right?"

Luhan stood frozen at his place. *Shoot.. what am I going to do?*

"I..uhh... you see..." Luhan couldn't come up with an excuse. Jae just stood there waiting for his answer. Luhan looked at Mr. Lee for help.

"Luhan-ssi, I believe you found the restroom." Mr. Lee said.

*What?* Luhan thought but he went along with it. "Yes I did. Thank you for letting me use it."

"You see Park Jae-ssi, Luhan has come to talk to me about your partnership with Miss Hyori for your project. I was about to tell you that we already know about the piece of information right when you told me. As you can see, before I could tell you Luhan-ssi has come back from the restroom."

Jae nodded his head. "Ah~ Ok. Well, may I speak with Hyori right now? I want to know when I can do my project with her."

"Of course. Excuse me." Mr. Lee called out to a maid who happened to pass by. "Please call Hyori-ssi that she has a visitor by the name Park Jae." The maid bowed then went upstairs to deliver the message.

"As for you Luhan-ssi, I would like to speak to you about Miss Hyori's education. May I speak to you privately in my master's office?"

"Huh? Oh! Yes of course." Luhan said then followed Mr. Lee to the office.

"This is problematic." Mr. Lee said as soon as he closed the office door.

"What is?" Luhan asked.

"There are two things. One is that those two must do their project here."

"Why?" Luhan asked.

"That is the second thing. I assume Hyori-ssi has told you about her mother's incident."

Luhan nodded.

"That boy out there. That is that man's son." Mr. Lee stated.

Luhan's eyes widened. "Bwo!? Why didn't you tell this to me sooner!? I can switch there partners"

All of a sudden a ringtone can be heard. Mr. Lee bowed to Luhan. "My apologize." He took out his phone and checked to see his text message.

"Calm down, Luhan-ssi. I already sent the security to obtain the background of the boy. According to them, that boy is known to have a good reputation. The fact that he came here himself to inform me more or less proves it. I just want them to do the project here just in case. Another thing is, what happens if the other students started their project already? That wouldn't be fair if you just switch them suddently." Mr. Lee explained.

Luhan was still worried but believed in Mr. Lee's words. "But wait..... If they are going to work here... wouldn't that mean I have to tell him the truth on why I'm here?"

"Ah. There is that matter now isn't there.... I guess we have no choice. Unless you want to move away somewhere temporarily." 

"No way." Luhan stated right away slightly suprising the butler. "My job is to watch over her. How can I watch over her if I am not there with her? I will tell Jae the truth for Hyori's safety."

"I understand. Now, I think it is time to go back to the living room."

As the two arrived in the living room, they saw Hyori and Jae standing and staring at each other.

Hyori's head turned toward the incoming two and immediately ran towards them. Hyori stood behind Luhan.

"What is he doing here?" She asked with venom dripping from her voice.

"He is your partner for the assignment I gave to your class." Luhan explained.

"Why would you make this son of a demon my partner?!" She exclaimed.

Jae sighed. "Look. I told you already didn't I? I am truly sorry for what my father did. Just because he is my father does not mean I will do the same horrible thing he commited. You know how much I suffered because of him? I will always be labeled as the son of a criminal. Trust me. I will not do anything to you." Jae pleaded. His pitiful expression showed it all.

"I believe you." Luhan was the first to speak up. All eyes went to him.

"Bwo?" Hyori said.

"Since you will be coming here often for the project, I guess you have the right to know about me. I live here as well. I am currently Hyori's guardian until her father comes back." Luhan told Jae.

"What are you doing? Why tell him? He is probably going to spread this news all over the place now!" Hyori hissed.

"No I won't." Jae told Hyori who just glared at him. He then looked at Luhan. "Thank you for trusting me. I will keep that piece of information to myself, though I don't really understand why. But in any case since you want to keep it a secret, I will. I also promise I won't do anything to Hyori. While we are working on the project, you can be present just to see for yourself."

"Then it is settled. It is getting pretty late. I believe you should head home now Park-ssi." Mr. Lee said.

"Ne! I will be on my way then." Jae bowed then exited the house with Mr. Lee escorting him."

"Are you crazy?!" Hyori exlaimed. 

"What?" Luhan looked at her.

"Are. You. Crazy!? That guy is the son of the person who killed my mom!!! What happens if he is the one who is trying to kill me? Don't you think it's too much of a coincidence? There is a guy out there that wants to kill me and the son of the person who killed my mother shows up!" Hyori exclaimed. "He is the reason why I can't go to school unattended. I am not sure if you notice but one of my guards is always lurking near from where I'm at."

"Calm down. I am still not easy with this situation but let's just go with it for now, ok? Besides, you two are working on your project here where we are all watching over you. And at school, I'm there. And apparently some of your guards as well. Nothing is going to happen. How many times do I have to tell you that huh?" Luhan said then patted her head. Hyori swatted his hand away.

"Stop. You know I hate being treated like a kid." She said.

"Well then stop acting like one." 

"I do not."

"Yes you do."

"Do not!"

"See." Luhan said then laughed. Hyori just blushed.

"Whatever!" She yelled then ran up the stairs into her bedroom leaving Luhan who is just laughing at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo~~!!!!

Another chapter is up!

I would like to thank all of those who subscribed and commented!

I love reading your comments! It makes me soo happy!!! XD

Please be patient for the next chapter!

Summer is coming up too! (WOOHOO!) This means I will be able to update more often!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Baii Baii!

                                                        <3elaysiaXD