Sleep

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Hyori's POV:

Tick tock tick tock

Hours passed since I entered my bedroom. The sun is bound to rise at some point.

I groaned as I tossed and turned in my bed. Thank goodness I had no classes tomorrow.

How can I fall asleep? Ms. Kang just got murdered a few hours ago!!!

Her body laying on the floor, lifeless. Blood seeping from it.... Shivers run through my spine.

I fight back the tears that were threatening to come out. How many times have I cried already?

Who knows? But all I know is that Ms. Kang had nothing to do with this. She didn't deserve to die. Why did she die? The killer is after me!!! I don't even know what I did to anger someone this much! Saying I'm scared is an understatement.

I'm terrified.

I took several deep breaths as I looked up at the ceiling of my room. I then looked around my room. Was my room always this dark?

I saw movement outside my window and I admit, it frightened me. I pulled the blanket over my head.

*Calm down, Hyori. You're just acting paranoid. You are safe. Guards are placed everywhere. No one is able to get you*

I pulled the blanket down and looked around my room once more. I paused as I thought about my actions. I mentally and sarcastically chuckled at myself. 

*Look at me. I'm like a little girl hiding from monsters in her bedroom. I am an adult. I should not be behaving like this.*

But then again who can blame me? There is someone out there that wants me dead!

"You know what.... forget the whole adult thing!" I said to myself. I was scared and I won't be getting any sleep at this rate. I got out of bed and walked to the door. I opened the door only to find a guard standing right outside my room. His back was facing me until he noticed the door was opened.

"Miss" He said then bowed. I nodded towards him. "May I ask where you are going?" He asked.

"I was gonna go to Luhan Oppa's room." I said. Yes, I am gonna go to his room. It's the closest one to my bedroom.

The guard nodded and walked me to Luhan's room. I knocked on his door. *Wait.... what am I doing? He should be sleeping right now. But I dont wanna go to my room by myself....*

All of a sudden I heard him answer. "Come in."

My eyes widen a little but I still turned the door knob. I poked my head in. Luhan was sitting behind his desk looking at some paper work. "Uh..Luhan oppa?" I whispered/yelled.

He looked at me. He was already in his pajamas which was sweats and a plain white t-shirt. He was wearing eye glasses, in which I must admit, made him look even more stunning.

"What are you still doing awake?" He asked me.

"Uh....Can I sleep here tonight?" I asked shyly.

He paused for a few seconds before hesitantly nodding his head. "Um, sure"

I turned around nodding at the guard who nodded back. He turned his back and stood in front of Luhan's door as I closed it.

I looked back at Luhan. He raised an eyebrow at me. "You ok?" 

I nodded my head and walked towards his bed. I sat down on it and looked back at him. 

"What's wrong then? Still shooked up about the incident?"

Again, I nodded my head.

Luhan gave me a smile and walked towards me. He sat down besides me making my body tense up for a moment. 

"I am too. I am very sorry about Ms. Kang but she is in a better place now. She is still looking after you and all those she loved. As long as you don't forget her she will live. And if your scared about the murderer, don't worry. No one is gonna harm you. You can count on me on that." He reassured. "I will and am going to protect you. So is the rest of the guys. There is also Mr. Lee. And don't forget your whole entire security team. Even the maids! Most of them seem pretty tough!"

I laughed a little at his statement. *It was the correct choice to come here. Luhan is the only one able to make me feel like this.*

He my hair making my heart beat speed up. "Go to sleep now." He said before getting up and walking back to his desk.

"What about you?" I asked him as I got under the covers of his bed.

"Need to do some paperwork. I got classes to teach tomorrow. What about you? No classes?" He replied.

I shook my head. He nodded his head and continued to work.

From the bed, I stared at him working. I noticed the tired look on his face but it was also determined.I admired his facial features. He looked up all of a sudden making me look away. I heard him chuckle a little. Oh, how I love the sound of his laugh. I looked back at him and he gave me a small smile.

"Goodnight." He said.

I gave him a small smile back and replied "Goodnight"

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

I took in a deep breath and while doing so, I inhaled the scent of Luhan from his pillow. For some reason, his scent was very calming to me. Everything about Luhan calmed me.I felt very safe here.

I never liked someone so much before. He is the only one that ever made me feel like this. If he is not around, I feel alone. When he is, I feel safe and have this warm feeling inside me.

*This is not a typical crush is it?*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haii!!!!

Sooo~ I have updated!

Please comment on what you thought about it! :D

I will be honest and say that this chapter really is not the best I've written.

I will try to make up for it in the future chapters!

Annyeong!

Please subscribe~

                                              <3 elaysiaXD