Mission Start! Prt. 2

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Luhan's POV:

I entered the prison along with Chen and Kris.

"Hello. Can I help you?" The policeman behind the counter asked.

"Hello. I am Kris from the Beijing department." Kris said as he held out his badge."These people are with me." He referred to me and Chen. "We are here to have a discussion with one of your prisoners. He goes by the name Park Jinwoo."

The policeman nodded after inspecting the badge. He got up from the counter after talking to some other policeman to come and watch the counter.

"The name is Officer Taewoon." He said. "First of all, I would like to ask why you are visiting Mr. Park."

"It has something to do with the crime he commited 5 years ago." Kris replied.

"And what may that be?" Taewoo asked.

"Sorry. But this is an exclusive case." Kris replied. It was a lie though. What we are doing is only based on my and Mr. Lee's suspicions.

Taewoon stared at us for a few moments. "Alright. Right this way." He said and lead us through a hallway that lead to the interrogation room. Kris, Chen, and I walked into the room.

"The prisoner will be here shortly." Taewoon said before he left the room.

"Yo Luhan. What happens if your little suspicions turn out to be false?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. I mean we could get into a lot of trouble since this is not a filed in case." Chen added.

"To be honest, I don't know," I replied. I really don't. What me and Mr. Lee believe is that somehow, Park Jinwoo has an ally that is targeting the Kims, Hyori's family, for him. I mean isn't it kind of suspicious? Someone is out there that wants to murder Hyori, Mr. Kim's one and only prized daughter, and his son also comes into our life. I mean, why now? It may be a coincidence but something inside me is giving a wierd feeling.

Chen scoffed and not a moment after the door open. In came a policeman and a late middle aged man with handcuffs on his wrists. The prisoner was lead to a chair and was seated at the desk in the room. The officer stood at a parade rest stance behind him.

"Hello Mr. Park Jinwoo." Kris said as he took a seat infront of Jinwoo. Me and Chen were standing behind him. "We would like to ask you some questions."

"Who the heck are you guys?" Jinwoo replied in a grouchy tone.

"The name is Kris. This is Luhan and this is Chen." Kris said before he looked at Chen. "Shall we begin?"

We all nodded and Kris changed places with Chen. "Okay, Mr. Park. First question. Who are the Kims to you?" Chen asked.

Jinwoo's face twisted into an expression that showed much hatred. "They are life ruiners. They are the reason why I am in here. They are the ones that should be in here." He said, venom drippin off every word.

"What did they do?" Chen asked as he wrote down somethings in a notepad he brought.

"They took everything away. I was the richest before he came. My wife passed away because of him. My wife was sick and I couldn't pay for treatment because of him! He is the reason why my company went bankrupt!! He is the reason why my family is suffering!!!" Jinwoo yelled in rage.

Chen wrote some other things down. He then reached out his hand towards me. "Luhan, the folder please. " I gave him the folder I was holding for him. "Well, according to my research, your wife committed suicide so I assume she was dealing with depression. Now, why would that be?" Chen asked as he pulled out a document from the folder.

Jinwoo became silent. "It was because she couldn't handle my company going bankrupt." He said.

Chen looked at him with serious eyes. "Rumors say you were abusive. Not only to her but to your son, Jae, too."

Jinwoo grit his teeth. "Rumors are rumors. You can't prove anything."

Chen smirked. "You sure?"

Jinwoo glared at him. "What do you mean?"

"A little someone told me you beat him and his mother....."

Jinwoo's eyes widened and then anger took over his face. "That little- How dare he tell you bunch of-" He cursed.

Chen smirked. "No one told me anything. I lied. But! You just admitted it youself." 

Jinwoo cursed again and slammed his fists on the table making the policeman reach his tazer just in case.

"So now what? What are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing. Other than extending the years of prison for you for abuse." Chen stated.

"That's it?" Jinwoo looked at us three suspiciously.

Chen nodded. "Well, actually only one more question. How many people are you in contact with outside of prison?"

Jinwoo scoffed. "How the heck I'm I going to be in contact with anyone here? After I was arrested, all my friends, well not friends any more I guess, avoided me since they don't want their reputation ruined. I guess they weren't really friends in the first place huh? The world is a competition. Know someone just to get benefits. And when they are no longer usefull, you just drop em' and leave em'"

Chen nodded. "Got it. Ok, thank you for your time Mr. Park."

Chen stood up and we three left the prison. "He is not the one behind it." Chen stated after we got in the car. Chen explained that he wasn't lying and that he really had no connection to the outside world.

"That just leaves Xiumin and Tao then." I said before pulling out my phone to call them.

"Yeobosayo?" Xiumin answered.

"Minseok-ah" Which is his Korean name. "Find anything?"

Xiumin and Tao were to investigate about Jae. It was just to make sure he really was trustable enough.

"Nothing. Everything so far says that he is just a normal guy. He even does volunteer work."

"Arraso. See you at the house then." I hung up and sighed.

"So it really wasn't the Parks who are after Hyori." Kris said.

"Guess not. Dang it! So who can it be?" I asked.

"Chill man. There are many people who are after the Kim's fortune. This is not going to be an easy case to solve. We are just getting started too." Chen said.

"You're right. Ok, well I guess we should just head home and looked at the clues again."

With that said, we headed home.

*Mission complete....for now*