Photo

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Woohoo~ Double Update!

Hyori's POV:

"I'm home!" I yelled. As expected the maids bowed towards me and continued with their duties. I walked to my bedroom and collapsed on my bed. *YAY! No homework today!*

I lied there for a while until a smile grew on my face.

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking down the halls and I notice Luhan oppa walking my way. We made eye contact and he gave me a small smile. I bowed in return since we are at school. As soon as we were shoulder to shoulder (just using an expression. He is way too tall for me to have my shoulders near his) he whispered something only I can hear. "You sleep like a pig"

My face heated up. *Oh gawsh! That's so emabarassing!*

I looked back at him with a glare. He glanced over his shoulder and gave me a quick wink. Okay. Now my heart rate was out of control. Gahh! Why did he have to do that?!?

But it's quite funny. He insulted me but I'm squealing like a little girl on the inside. Is this the crazy affect of having a crush? Well it doesnt matter. I walked to my next class with a happy spirit thanks to Luhan oppa.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!"

Ms. Kang came in carrying my laundry. "Hello" She gave me a motherly smile in which I returned. "How was school Hyori?"

"It was fine." I replied with a smile as I again, for the 100th time, replayed that single moment with Luhan.

She raised a brow at me. "Fine? Well I guess something happened."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked with confusion written all over my face.

She chuckled, "Usually you would say it was boring and start complaining." I smiled. Again, another reason why I love Ms. Kang. She notices every little thing about me and can understand me. I could most likely tell her anything, like Taeyeon.

"Well..... I guess you can say something happened." I stated while twiddling my thumbs.

"That's good. Maybe you might experience a big event in your life. That something my be the spark of it." She smiled, bowed, then left the room. I stood up and went to go take a shower.

 

 

Luhan's POV:

"Hyori?" I knocked on her door. No answer. I opened the door and peeked my head in.

traditional-bedroom.jpg

No ones in there. I again stood outside the hallway. Just in time, I saw Ms.Kang walking by.

"Ms. Kang, is Hyori home?" I asked.

"Yes she is. I believe she is taking a shower. I think its okay to wait inside her bedroom." She smiled and walked away. Taking her advice I stepped inside and sat on her bed. Indeed, Hyori was taking a shower since I can hear water running behind a specific room. 

I looked around her room. My eye then caught a certain photo on the stand next to her bed.

It was a little girl, Mr. Kim, and a young looking woman. The little girl is most likely Hyori but who is the woman? *Come to think of it. I've never seen her mom. Is this her?*

As I continue to examine the photo, I hear a quick gasp. Before I could turn around Hyori was already there snatching the picture I once had in my hand.

"Don't touch this!" She snapped, her eyes stating that she was dead serious. My eyes widened in suprise.

"I..uh..I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't have touched your stuff without permission." I apologized while rubbing the back of my neck.

I guess she realized how acted because she gasped and quickly stated "Im sorry for snapping at you. Its just... this picture is very important to me."

She gazed at the photo with so much sadness. She wore a smile but it showed so much sadness and grief.

My eyes then widened as big as saucers and I quickly turned around facing my back towards her.

I cleared my throat. "Uh.. Hyori? Please go and....um.... put some clothes on before you get sick."

SHE WAS IN JUST A FREAKING TOWEL!!!!

I heard her gasp and her footsteps running into the closet followed with a BANG! of the door.

I turned around and looked towards the door. I laughed and walked towards it.

"Hey Hyori. When your done come meet me in my room. I need to discuss something with you."

"J-j-just go! I will m-meet you l-later!" I hear her panicked voice.

With that I headed towards the exit. I looked back at the closet door and shook my head in amusement.