Luhan's POV

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Haii my beautiful readers! OMG! Im soo sorry for missing an update! Finals week is this coming week and I have been studying my but off! Well not really I still had a lot of work to do. How about ot make it up to you, I will do a double udpate? Yeah? Okaay! So here is Luhan's first POV! I hope you enjoy it~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV:

I arrived at my new "home". I took out the key Mr. Kim gave me. I unlocked the door and was instantly greeted by the maids.

*Man, these people sure are rich. I don't think I will ever get used to this.*

"Is Hyori home?" I asked one of the maids. She is my second priority. My first is my ill mother in China. I hope she is ok.... That is the reason why I moved to Korea. To get a job(s) and earn enough money for her hospital bill.

My mind wonder off to how Hyori wanted to pay for me. A smile grew on my face. *Though she seems like a brat at times, she has a big heart huh?*

So why didn't I take her offer? Even though she is rich, I will never take advantage of it. It's my problem and my problem alone.

The maid replied, "Yes she is. I believe she is in the living room. Speaking of which, Luhan-ssi, can you please call her for me? Her food is almost ready."

"Sure no problem" I headed towards the living room.

There. Lying on the couch, is the girl I am supposedly looking after.

Ok. I admit. She is not a girl but a woman. To be honest, I thought Mr. Kim's daughter was going to be a 10 year-old or something. I didn't imagine her to be 20.

I walked up to her sleeping figure and kneeled down to be on the same eye level. I pushed her hair that was covering her face back. Unconsciously, I started to stare at her features.

Her pale skin. Rosy cheeks. Long eyelashes. Pink plump lips. She is beautiful.

My trance was broken when she let out a small snore. I smiled and let out a chuckle. 

Suddenly remembering why I was there in the first place. I shook her lighlty. "Hyori.... Wake up....yah.."

She groaned. "waeyo....."

I chuckled. "Your food is ready"

She opened one eye. She then slowly got up. "okay okay," she mumbled.

I stood up and offered her a hand. She looked at it and I could see a little tint of red on her cheeks. *Cute*

She grabbed my hand and got up. "Thank you.." She said while looking at her feet.

"No problem." I patted her head. She shot me a glare and pushed my hand away.

"Stop it. I said I'm not a kid." She pouted though I don't think she did it purposely. I pinched her cheek.

"Your actions speak other wise" I stated. She slapped my hand away then stomped away. I laughed at her immature act. I then walked upstairs to the guest room where I am currently sleeping. I sat at my desk and pulled out some files. After an hour or so, I heard a knock at my door.

I looked up from all the papers on my desk. "Come in!"

The door opened and in came Hyori with a textbook in her hands. "Uhh.... Can you help me with my math homework?"

"Uh...." *If I helped her, wouldn't that be unfair to the other students?* I eyed her. She was standing nervously at the front of my door. She fiddled with the end of her sleeve. A small smile grew on my face. *One time can't hurt right?*

"Come here," I said as I pulled another chair next to mine. She smiled and skipped over. I mentally laughed. *Not a kid huh?*

"I'm only going to help you once. Got it? It's unfair to my other students that you get special treatment."

She nodded her head. "Yes sir!" 

I shook my head in amusement. I looked at her homework.

Blank. Not even one problem done. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

She scratched the back of her head. "Eh-he... You see I don't understand anything..."

"Were you not paying attention during class?" I eyed her.

"Uhh.... no?" She stated. I mentally faceplamed. I sighed.

"You gotta pay attention. Okaay so first of all......" I started teaching the entire lesson again. 

"Oh! I think I got it now!" She stated excitedly.

"Good. Now finish your homework." I went back to the working on the bunch of papers stacked on my desk.

 

A couple of minutes passed and I hear nothing coming from Hyori. I put my pen down and turned my head to look at her. She fell asleep!

I took her homework in my hands. *Well at least she finshed her homework*

I patted her head and I recieved a pout. I chuckled. *Even in her sleep she doesn't want to be treated like a kid.*

Like how I did in the living room, I started tracing her features with my eyes. I ran my thumb over her soft lips. A smile grew on my face. But it disappeared as fast as it came. 

*No. I cannot be thinking about her like this. I am merely her guardian. Many things will go wrong if I ended up falling for her. No. I will not fall for her. That is final*

I stood up and I carefully carried Hyori bridal style. She snuggled against my chest making my eyes go wide and my heart beat spead up. I ignored my racing heart and carried her to her room. I layed her down on her bed and tucked her in. 

"Good night" I whispered before I shut her door.