Mission Start! Prt. 1

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

"Hyori-ssi, can you please stop glaring at me?" Jae said as he tried to glue some papers onto the poster board. They were currently in Hyori's household's drawing room. 

"Can you bring my mom back? No I don't think so." Hyori spat. She then got up from the couch.

"Hyori where are you going?" Luhan asked as she walked towards the door.

"I'm going back to my room." 

"No you're not. You need to work on this project for your grade. I am not going to excuse you. Plus, you wouldn't want me to inform your father now would you? Just how much freedom would you have if he found out about a certain incident."

Hyori became quiet.

*Was it too soon to bring that up?* Luhan mentally scolded himself.

Hyori sat back down and snatched the glue out of Jae's hand. "Fine I'll work, but you're going to slove the problem. I will just glue everything on the poster."

Jae sighed. "Okay, okay." He grabbed the notebook and a pencil and started to work.

Luhan also sighed. He then checked his watch. "Please call Mr. Lee. It's about time for me to leave." He told the maid.

"Where are you going?" Hyori asked.

"I got a class to teach." Luhan said as he got up to get his coat. Mr. Lee then walked in. Luhan nodded at Mr. Lee who nodded back. "Well, see you."

"Wait!" Hyori called as she ran out the room. Luhan turned towards her.

"Yes?"

"You are actually going to leave? Aren't you supposed to look after me?" Hyori asked. She didn't want to admit it but she doesn't feel safe unless he is there with her.

Luhan smiled. "Don't worry. I will be back before dinner. Mr. Lee is here. There are surveillance all over the place."

"So what if the cameras are working!?The cameras were working fine when Ms. Kang was murdered! The investigators can't identify him because he was wearing a black cloak!" Hyori stated. She started to sound a little panicked now. "It's your job to watch over me isn't? That's what you keep telling me!"

"Yes, I know. But I can't just neglect my other job. I need the money and you know I do." Luhan stated.

"Then I will pay you double the amount I am now!" She exclaimed.

"Hyori, I will be back in about one to two hours. Just stay here, you are perfectly safe here. Just trust me ok?" Luhan said and gave her a reassuring smile. 

"Luhan are we leaving now? The guys are starting to get impatient." Kris came in and asked but stopped once he saw Hyori. "Oh. Uh, hey Hyori."

"The guys are going with you? I thought you said that you are going to teach a class?" Hyori questioned.

"Uh, I am. But the guys need to take care of some business of their own. I am merely driving them." Luhan explained.

"Weren't they supposed to look after me too?" Hyori asked.

"They will! They are coming back home earlier than I am, so don't worry. Right Kris?" Luhan looked at Kris.

"Yeah! Totally!" Kris agreed. "Come on now! The more we wait, the longer it will take for us to get home." Kris said then quickly exited.

"See? Now I gotta go. Don't want to be late for class. Later!" Luhan said then quickly walked out of the hall.

"Wait! Luhan!" Hyori called but Luhan ignored it. "Geez....." *I thougt you would always stay by my side......*

Hyori went back into the drawing room.

------------------------------------------------

"You guys know what to do right?" Luhan asked the guys as he was driving.

"Yeah, yeah. Geez, hyung. Since when were you such a worry wart?" Tao asked.

"Tao, be quiet. This is actually a serious situation." Lay commented.

"Thank you, Yixing." Luhan said. Luhan parked the car in front of Seoul Prison.

"Okay, I'm counting on you guys. I will be back in half an hour." Luhan said.

"You should be very greatful I come from a line of criminologists." Chen stated.

"I know right? Lucky you know me too, who just so happens to be a police officer." Lay commented.

"Shut up. You are only my deputy." Kris said.

"Guys! I get it. I am very thankful to you all. So shall we begin?" Luhan questioned.

"Mission Start!!" Xiumin yelled.

-----------------------------------------------

Ding Dong

"Ah. It seems we have a visitor." Mr. Lee said as he heard the doorbell.

After a few minutes a maid came into the room. She bowed before saying "Someone working with the investigators regarding the incident is here."

Mr. Lee nodded to the maid and walked outside.

"Wait!" Hyori called out.

"Yes Hyori-ssi?" He replied.

"Allow  me to come with you." She ordered.

He bowed. "Yes Hyori-ssi." Mr. Lee then turned towards Jae. "I'm sorry. Can you please wait here by yourself for awhile? We need to take care of some personal buisness."

"Yeah sure that's fine." Jae replied.

"Thank you so kindly." He then opened the door to the room. "Hyori-ssi after you." He said as he lead the way with his hand.

Hyori and Mr. Lee met with the investigator in the study room.

"Hello. It is nice to meet you Ms. Park. I am Kim Joonmyun but please, call me Suho." The young man said with a smile. The investigator was not alone. There was another man with him. "Allow me to introduce my partner. This here is Do Kyungsoo but everyone calls him D.O."

"Hello." D.O. bowed.

"It is nice to meet the both of you. So.. regarding the case?" Hyori could not hide her impatience.

"Yes." Suho became serious. "We still don't have much of a lead. Regarding the note we found at the crime scene, we were not able to find any fingerprints. However, we were able to hire some handwriting experts to find a number of suspects. As of now we haveat least a hundred suspects. We are still working on lowering the number."

"A hundred?! How is that going to help the current situation? Can't you just pin it down to one?" Hyori asked.

Mr. Lee cleared his throat. "Hyori-ssi, I think you need to calm down a little. Maintain your manners as the lady of the house." He whispered into her ear.

Hyori sighed and took a deep breath. "My apologize" She said to the investigator.

"No worries. You're frightened so I understand. Anyone would be." Suho tried to comfort.

"Also, it's kind of hard to pin down exactly one suspect. You never know if the culprit had another person right it. There are some criminals out there that would make 20 different people write one letter for each word for a single note." D.O. explained. "Anyways we will work hard in order to catch this culprit."

"Thank you." Mr. Lee said and escorted the two men out. Hyori went back to the drawing board with a maid to watch over her.

"Thank you for your information and for coming here." Mr. Lee said to the investigators as the went out of the household. The two nodded and got in there vehicle and drove away. Mr. Lee sighed. *Luhan, I'm counting on you*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh~ What is EXO-M and Mr. Lee up to? Hehe~

I am back!!!

Super Super Super Sorry for updating late!

I really truly am!

Thank you to all my subscribers!

Just a few more and I will reach 100!!!! XD

Thank you so much for supporting this story!

Until next time!

Annyeong!

                                                       <3elaysiaXD