First Dinner

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Kim Hyori's POV

It was already 6:00 and all I have been doing since appa left was spend time in my room. I have no idea what LuHan seongsaengnim was doing and I really couldn't care less. The maids and butlers were here, so if anything went wrong, they would handle it.

My stomach started grumbling. As if on cue, there was a knock at my door.

"Hey. It's already 6. Do you wanna come with me to eat out?" I heard LuHan seongsaengnim ask.

"Uh..." My stomach growled again. "Uh... Sure."

"Cool. I will wait for you downstairs." I heard his foot steps fade away.

I quickly got my hoodie and went down stairs. I saw LuHan seongsaengnim already putting his shoes on. I put my shoes on too.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Mr. Lee!" He is the head butler. Mr.Lee walked into the room. "No need to make dinner tonight."

"Yes Hyori-ssi" He bowed and left the room.

Once we step outside the house, my body shivered from the cold. I put my hood on.

We started walking towards the mini market. We decided to eat some ddeokbokki. We bought the food and sat on a bench at a nearby park.

"Sorry, we couldn't eat anything fancier." He said. I cocked my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well.... I mean, don't you always have fancy dinners?" He looked at me. His deer-like eyes sparkled in the moonlight. I quickly caught myself being mesmerized by his beautiful eyes.

"W-well.... Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I always have fancy dinners. I like street food, especially ddeokbokki" I said as I smiled at him.

He nodded his head in understandment and returned the smile. After finishing our food, we didnt go home right away. We walked around the city and talked about different things.

I learned that his mother is in the hospital but he can't afford the bills. That's why he has to have two jobs.

"Well...... If you need money..... would you like me to pay it for you?" I suggested.

"No.No.No. I cant let you do that. Its my own personal problem." He quickly rejected. "But..... Thank you." He flashed me the most angelic smile I have ever seen.

"Y-you're welcome" I blushed but thankfully he didnt notice.

"We should go back. Its getting late." He stated. I nodded and we started to walk back home.

When we arrived, I walked to my room. I stopped in front of my door and watched LuHan seongsaengnim walk to the guest room.

"LuHan seongsaengnim!" I yelled after him. He turned around and looked at me with the cutest confused face ever. 

*Gosh! This guy is not 23 years old.*

"LuHan seongsaengnim, I would-"

"Oppa." He cut me off.

I blinked, "W-what?"

"Oppa. Just call me oppa. I may be your teacher but not outside of school." He said.

I nodded my head. "Well then..... LuHan..... oppa....." He smiled right away when I called him oppa. " I would like to thank you for dinner. It was fun." I smiled.

"No problem. Now go to sleep. You need to wake up early for school tomorrow." With that he proceeded to his room. 

I walked inside my room and collapsed on my bed. Out of no where I started feeling all happy and started giggling.

*I guess Luhan oppa is not that bad after all...... Aigoo..... Why am I feeling like this?*

I turned to my side with a smile still on my face.

I still dont like the fact that I have to have someone look after me. BUT! If its LuHan oppa.... I guess wouldn't mind.

*Oh gosh..... I think Unnie's prediction is going to be correct.........I'm already falling for LuHan oppa.....*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haii! Another Update has arrived! Please go ahead and leave comments!

Also to those silent readers! Please don't be shy and subscribe! 

Okaay~! I will see you guys again when I update!

Thank you to all those who subscribed! It really means a lot! <3

                                                                                                      ~elaysiaXD~