Exo-M

My Teacher is My Babysitter?!?

Red means they are speaking in Mandarin :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wiped a tear that slipped out of your eye but it was no use. More tears started to spill out of your eyes. All of a sudded, you felt an arm wrap around you and pull you into an embrace. "L-Luhan oppa?" You sniffled.

"Shh...It's okay. Just let it out." He whispered. You hugged him back and silently let your tears fall. After a few minutes, Luhan pulled back and checked your face. "Better?" He asked. You nodded your head. And wiped the remaining tears on your face. Luhan's arm was still around you and was rubbing your arm. "Thank you," You weakly stated.

"You're welcome" He replied. On the inside, Luhan was shocked. He could not believe that was what actually happened. She saw her own mother die right in front of her. Luhan felt sorry but knew giving her pity will make it worse. Comfort is what she needed and he provided it. "It's okay. That won't happen ever again. Im here right? I promise to protect you" He stated while giving you a warm smile. You smiled back. and kept his words in your heart. *I promise to protect you*

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day, Saturday. Luhan's friends were coming over. The maids already made the other guest rooms and started to cook for the visitors. You on the other hand went with Luhan to pick them up. 

Luhan parked his car in front of the hotel and got out. You followed and went inside the hotel. In the lobby was a group of 5 good-looking guys with their luggage. *Waaa~ Even his friends are handsome!!!*

Luhan called out to them. "Hey guys!!" At the same time, the boys turned their heads.

"Yo Luhan!" One of the boys said. You mentally giggled. *He looks like a steamed bun.*

"Ayo Wassup Lu?" The tallest of them said. You gawked at his height. *And I thought Luhan was tall*

"So who is this pretty lady? Finally got a girlfriend huh, Luhan?" One of them said. He looked at me and gave me a smile revealing the most cutest dimple.

"No she is not my girlfriend. She is the one I'm looking after." Luhan replied. You bowed to the five guys.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyori imnida!" You smiled at them in which they returned. 

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Lay" The one with the dimple said.

All of a sudden one of the guys started laughing. "She is the one your looking after? I thought it was going to be some kid! Hahaha!"

You felt embarassed and your cheeks started to turn red. Luhan smacked the guy's head. "Hey! Be nice! You should be thanking her that she is letting you stay at her place." Luhan scolded.

"Luhan's right, Tao. Stop acting so childish and say your sorry." The tall one said.

Tao turned towards you and bowed. "I'm sorry."

You waved your hands in the air. "It's fine. It is pretty weird though isn't?" You smiled.

"Your lucky she is nice, Tao. Anyways, I'm Kris. Sorry to be a burden and thank you for letting us stay at your home." Kris stated.

"You're welcome. Since your friends with Luhan oppa, you guys are my friends too." You looked at all their faces and started to point at them one by one. "Okay, so you're Kris. You're Tao. You're Lay." Then there was two left.

"Oh! I'm sorry! My name is Minseok but call me Xiumin." Xiumin said.

"Minseok? Are you Korean?" I asked. 

"Yeah. My family does business in China so we live there." I nodded my head in understandment.

"The name is Jongdae but call me Chen. I am also Korean. I have the same situation as Xiumin." 

"Well it is nice to meet you all." You looked at Luhan. "Shall we go?"

He nodded his head. "Come on! I will show you to the car."

It was a noisy way home. All the boys started to play different games and started to sing different songs. They are all really great singers. Even Luhan sang! You got to admit that out of all, you loved Luhan's voice more. You thought you must be biased but you didn't care. You loved his voice. You arrived home and all the boys stared at the house.

"This is not a house! This is a freakin Castle!" Tao yelled. You laughed and opened the front door. The maids greeted the boys and took their luggage to the guest rooms. The boys all looked awestruck, except for Luhan of course.

"Hyori-ssi, the food is all set on the table." Ms. Kang said.

"Thank you! Please thank all the maids and Mr. Lee for me!" You replied. Ms.Kang bowed and left the room. You turned towards the boys who apparently called themselves EXO-M. "Let's go! Dinner's ready!"

After a delicious dinner, you all went to the living room. "So what do you guys wanna do now?" Xiumin asked.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Tao suggested. Everyone nodded their head. "Okay. Let's play!"

We all got into a circle, surrounding an empty bottle. "Me first since I suggested the game!" Tao exclaimed. He spinned the bottle and it landed on Lay. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." He answered calmly.

Tao thought. "What is the most embarassing thing you have ever done?"

Lay groaned. Because you just met him, he didn't want to make a fool of himself. He decided to say it in Chinese but too bad you understood the language.

"In the 5th grade, I was dared to pick my nose and eat the booger. The bad thing was that my crush then saw and yeah you get the point. That's why I didn't want to pick dare." Lay said while his face was turning red.

Everyone started to laugh, including you. "That's so sad and gross!!" You exclaimed. Everyone then stopped laughing and looked at you in suprise.

"Y-you understood?" Lay asked.

You nodded your head. "Sometimes my dad brought me with him to China. There I picked up the language."

Lay facepalmed. "Great now I just made a big fool of myself to someone I just met."

You chuckled.

"Wait! So you can understand what I'm saying right now?" Tao questioned.

"Yup! Every single word!" You stated proudly.

"Waah! Yay! Now I can talk to you in Mandarin! Speaking in Korean is still difficult for me." Tao stated. He made his way toward me and hugged me. My eyes widened in suprise. "You are the best! Can you be my girlfriend?!" He asked playfully making you laugh.

"Tao, let her go." Luhan said. He didn't know why but he felt this irritated feeling inside of him.

Tao let go but after he planted a kiss on your cheek. As he got up, he stuck his tongue out at Luhan. You touched your cheek in shock but soon you started chuckling at his actions. And after that you continued on with the game. After one round it was Tao's turn again. He spun the bottle and it landed on you. 

"Truth or dare?" He asked you.

You thought for a while. *Oh what the heck* You chose dare.

Tao smirked. "I dare you to............ Kiss Luhan ge!"

Your eyes widened. *BWO!?!?! Me kiss Luhan oppa??* Your face started to heat up and your heart beat sped up. You looked at Luhan. He was also in shock. He looked at you and once you two made eye contact you both immediately looked away.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The boys chanted.

Luhan started to panic. He felt that he should not kiss you. Although, he kinda wish you would kiss him. *Luhan! Get a hold of yourself! You cannot kiss her! Why not? Because you can't!* He started to have a battle with himself. He grew frustrated.

"WAIT!" He exclaimed making everyone silent. "I can't kiss her! I was hired to protect her! Her father trusts me to protect her! So I cannot kiss her!" He explained.

You immediately felt disappointed. *Right....Luhan does not want to kiss me. He is just here because my father hired him*

"What? Okay, fine! I dare Hyori to kiss Lay then!" Tao said as he crossed his arms. Another smirk came on his face.

"WHAT!?!" You, Luhan, and Lay exclaimed.

"You heard me. I dare Hyori to kiss Lay ge." Tao repeated. 

You looked at Lay then backed to Tao. "Can't you give her another dare?" Lay asked. Tao shook his head. You sighed and got up from your seat. *A dare is a dare* Just then Luhan grabbed your wrist.  "Wait!" Luhan exclaimed.

Tao groaned. "What now?"

"I-I will...." He stuttered. "I will k-kiss her."

Your heart sped up again. "W-what?"

Luhan stood up and looked at you. He whispered to you, "Like I said I was hired to protect you. I can't let you kiss some guy you just met. Better me than him right?"

You blushed. You were practically screaming inside. The boys started chanting again. You slowly closed your eyes and leaned forward. Luhan stared at your lips. He wanted to place his on yours so badly but he knew he shouldn't. He knew that kissing you will be the start of something bad. As your lips was about to touch his, he turned his head so that your lips touched his cheek.

You opened your eyes and pulled back. Again you were disappointed. But not completely.

"Aww! Hyung! What was that?" Chen said.

"He didn't say it had to be mouth to mouth." Luhan shrugged. "Come on. Games over."

"Come on, Luhan! Its Saturday right? Let's watch a movie!" Xiumin suggested.

"Uh... Hyori needs to go to sleep!" Luhan stated.

"And there you go again. You're treating me like a little kid! I do not have a bed time." You explained. "Come on! Let's just watch the movie!" You then sat on the couch with the rest of the guys. Chen already placed the DVD in the player and started the movie. Luhan sighed in defeat and sat next to you after pushing Tao away.

Through half of the movie everyone fell asleep, including you. You were currently resting your head on Luhan's shoulder who was still awake. Luhan noticed you fell asleep and carefully removed you off his shoulder. He got up from the couch and carried you bridal style. He looked at his friends and laughed. They were all knocked out. He walked up the stairs and placed you in your bedroom. "Good night" He said. 

He looked at the living room from upstairs. He would wake them up but he decided not to. Luhan was tired and he didn't want to go downstairs to wake every single person up, especially since some were heavy sleepers. He went to his room and layed down on his bed. He played the scene where you were about to kiss him. He placed his arms over his closed eyes. He sighed before trying to go to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo! I am back with another update! Thank you to all those who subscribed and commented!

It makes me feel really happy that you guys are interested in my story.

Thank you!!! *Bows 100x*

Until next time!

                                                                              -elaysiaXD